FOTJ Jaina vs TFU Kazadan Paratus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Jaina Vs. Kazdan Paratus.

Objective: Determine if enough is known about Paratus to make a call.

Action: Don't Ask Em and EH (who haven't read the novel) for the call.

Drawbacks: Encourages noez to continue behavior.
Benefits: Saves self the trouble of making thread, noez can't annoy me, just everyone else.

Execute.

Nephthys

Eminence
Jaina has shatterpoint so she breaks his robots and kills him with her swords

OR

loses because shes a woman

Red Nemesis
QFT

I'd side with Jaina though.

Vorpal Ruin
Also going with Jaina.

Darth Truculent
Can someone explain FOTJ? Comic or new series of books?

mattatom
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Can someone explain FOTJ? Comic or new series of books?
Wiki ftw.

I'd go for Jaina also. If she survives the actual journey Marek did.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Eminence
loses because shes a woman

Woo! You're my favourite now.

And I didn't even had to mess with the quoting.

kotorfan
yeah either Jaina rips his robots and him apart, or like eminence says loses cuz shes a woman. lol

btw, has Jaina shown any new powers or skills in the FOTJ series?

There is a flood warning in my area, so I can't exactly go out and check out the books or w/e.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by kotorfan
loses cuz shes a woman.

More woohoo's!

kotorfan
what powers does paratus have? besides the basic push, and robot building powers.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
More woohoo's!

fewer woohoos

Note: Slash, in the future you may want to pluralize words correctly, that is, by adding an 's' or 'es' rather than using the apostrophe incorrectly. Never use an apostrophe to pluralize a word.

*helps*

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
fewer woohoos

Note: Slash, in the future you may want to pluralize words correctly, that is, by adding an 's' or 'es' rather than using the apostrophe incorrectly. Never use an apostrophe to pluralize a word.

*helps*

Actually, 'woohoo' in the way I used it doesn't really exist, so I can do with it what I want. It's like inventing a new language and then someone else says 'you should use it like that (english)'.

*Helps more*

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Actually, 'woohoo' in the way I used it doesn't really exist, so I can do with it what I want. It's like inventing a new language and then someone else says 'you should use it like that (english)'.

*Helps more*

Well, no matter what the word is, using an apostrophe and then the letter 's' is the way to indicate ownership. You did not appear to be attempting to show ownership so using an apostrophe was technically incorrect, no matter what the word was.

*helps most*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.