Hercules vs Colossus and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Survivor19
Considering how Herc fared against Thing in MA, i'll go for team.

tkitna
Herc for the slight majority. 6/10

Mindset
Originally posted by Survivor19
Considering how Herc fared against Thing in MA, i'll go for team. ?

olympian
You mean the figth where Hercules and Jocasta had the job to make the others waste time with them, so Pym could storm the building?

I agree. If Hercules is somewhat not into taking the figth as something serious, he may lose.

snoopdogg
So Hercules was toying with Ben in MA #26?

Mshinu
Herc`s skilled but his wrestling might not be so effective against the steel and rocky bodies of his opponents. Still he takes at least a slight majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mshinu
Herc`s skilled but his wrestling might not be so effective against the steel and rocky bodies of his opponents. Why not?

It helps that he's stronger than both, too.

golem370
Team wins.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Mindset
Why not?

It helps that he's stronger than both, too.

Well they got extreme endurance for one and a lot of grappling moves involves trearing tendons and breaking bones these guys might not have. Hard to strangle them too, espescially Colossous.

Still his skill and strength takes it but they put up a good fight.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by tkitna
Herc for the slight majority. 6/10

iceman24567
Herc for the majority and yeah he was messing with the Think in Mighty Avengers.

NemeBro
My understanding is that Hercules is stronger than both combined, and faster. I do not see why he would lose personally.

olympian
Originally posted by snoopdogg
So Hercules was toying with Ben in MA #26?

To a degree, yes. So was Vision. Theyr job was to get the other two busy. Herc says as much, and Johnny seems to agree that they have fallen for it.

Of course, im not saying he only used 20% of his strenght of anything. But its clear he wasent figthing with the porpuse to win, but to stall.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Herc`s skilled but his wrestling might not be so effective against the steel and rocky bodies of his opponents. Still he takes at least a slight majority.

Hercules already scored a wrestling match against Ben, and it only lasted a page.

Naija boy
Herc

Rage.Of.Olympus
Let's assume hear that Hercules is Thor's equal physically as they are considered in their own personal fights in Marvel (Although outside of that, it's evidently not so.).

Hercules shit stomps both easily. Much stronger, more durable etc. than both combined.

ankur29
hercs ought to be thors physical equal in strength , he held up a collapsing manhattan , or summin in WWH, he is easily able to lift over 100,000 tons

whereas thing and colossus are in the 100's tonnage , if herc were fighting seriously as were the writer he could prob flick them into KO stick out tongue as shoudl anyone who is serveral hundred tims strionger than his opponet , he put WWH on his ass

it should be noted that in MA#26 Thing may of well been fighting at 100% thinking his ppoent to be rulk , herc was barely phased

also by official stats
herc excess class 100>colossus class 100> ben class 90

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't think Hercules should be Thor's equal in strength at all personally unless they keep it consistent. Outside of their own personal fights where they are portrayed as equal, the two aren't show to be on the same level at all in my opinion. Personally I think Marvel should give Hercules a lot more respect.

Mindset
Your opinion is crap.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't like you.

uhuh

Mindset
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/uwaheq2.png

Rage.Of.Olympus
I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK!

I....still love you.....

in_love

golem370
Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator once. Thing is powerful experienced and full of willpower.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by golem370
Colossus has stood toe to toe with Gladiator once. Thing is powerful experienced and full of willpower.

Gladiator fluctuates "a lot", so that isn't a very good example in my opinion.

Hercules rips Colossus and Thing apart in moments if he is portrayed as Thor's equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.