Hulk Vs. Constructicons, Stunticons, & Combaticons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Stipulation: Decepticons are retrofitted with adamantium and vibranium parts and plating.

Battle takes place in Las Vegas on the Strip.

Discuss.

AlmightyKfish
Adamantium/Vibranium Devastator ftw

psycho gundam
which hulk?

illadelph12
Current Green.

psycho gundam
other than bfr punching/throwing, hulk can't really do too much to all that adamanitium.

Master Court
Originally posted by psycho gundam
other than bfr punching/throwing, hulk can't really do too much to all that adamanitium.

Yeah, really. I mean, WTF?

Adamantium AND vibranium?

You could put J Jonah Jameson in adamantium and vibranium and he'd be a global threat. Seriously, these robots would pwn the JLA and Avengers combined with adamantium and virbanium.

Sans adamantium and virbanium, Hulk shits on the robots. That's what he does best. H2H against robots. He's been doing it since year one. Remember Tyrannus in the lair with the fountain of youth? His robot was f**king HUGE, and Hulk shit on it.

Galan007
Didn't green Hulk slap around red Hulk, who's owned Surfer/Terrax/Watcher/an Elder/etc, etc.?

Imo, Hulk definitely has a shot.

golem370
Professor Hulk beat the Dogs of War which were made of Adamantium.

Tenebrous
devastator, menasor, and bruticus with adamantium and vibranium and cybetronian tech for the win

psycho gundam
well. since it's "parts and plating" made out of adamantium and vibranium, it's possible for the hulk to pull the parts off.

for example, all the transformers are far larger than the hulk, he could get onto their backs and tear their heads' off, devestator is comprised of several robots right, and i think it's mixmaster who forms the head. he can be removed and tossed away. (transformers movie (cartoon) devestator was deconstructed by rummble's shockwaves, hulk could replicate that easily)

Tenebrous
well. since it's "parts and plating" made out of adamantium and vibranium, it's possible for the hulk to pull the parts off.

for example, all the transformers are far larger than the hulk, he could get onto their backs and tear their heads' off, devestator is comprised of several robots right, and i think it's mixmaster who forms the head. he can be removed and tossed away. (transformers movie (cartoon) devestator was deconstructed by rummble's shockwaves, hulk could replicate that easily)

^that still does no damage, and even if he did that to all of them, he'd now face 16 individual adamantium/vibranium foes instead of the three combiners. in fact it's in hulk's interest to keep them as devastator, menasor, bruticus. he has a longer change of surviving.

Charmander
Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't green Hulk slap around red Hulk, who's owned Surfer/Terrax/Watcher/an Elder/etc, etc.?

Imo, Hulk definitely has a shot.

I hope you're joking... ?

illadelph12
Ump-bay

Bouboumaster
If bfr is an option, he can throw them in space.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Tenebrous
^that still does no damage, and even if he did that to all of them, he'd now face 16 individual adamantium/vibranium foes instead of the three combiners. in fact it's in hulk's interest to keep them as devastator, menasor, bruticus. he has a longer change of surviving. sure it would, only a headmaster can continue to fight without a head.

their joints and innards aren't made of adamantium, only the plating and parts, against a guy whose damaged ultron made of adamantium through and through (matter-destabilizer to move), they are still prone to getting beheaded or torn apart.

KingD19
The strength of each Combiner is in the thousands of tons at base, I think the strongest Decepticon Gestalt is Menasor, with his strength over a million tons, but all of them have enough strength to easily take Hulk down without the adamantium and vibrainum.

Tenebrous
sure it would, only a headmaster can continue to fight without a head.

not entirely true...as the G1 cartoon showed that guardian robots are still capable of fighting without their heads

maybe so but as i've said, there are 16 of these individual guys if he sucessfully breaks down all three combiners. all of these 16 can fly in robot mode, so there are too many situations that have to go hulk's way to even give him a lasting chance. Even if he tears off the head or rips away an arm, the arm itself just turns back to robot; the combiner head is an unessential part of the individual components, and there are still the rest of the others.

I get what you're saying, but hulk will ultimately get overwhelmed by a numerically superior number that can take the punishment, as well as give it.

Bouboumaster
I go with Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.