ogun vs batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
H2H ko, kill.

1. ogun vs batman

2. ogun vs nightwing

3. ogun w/sword vs robin w/bo staff and nightwing w/ fighting sticks

4. deathstroke

5. batgirl

kgkg
-.-

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by kgkg
-.-

why so serious?

kgkg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why so serious? Ogun is too much.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by kgkg
Ogun is too much.

fine i edited and added batgirl and deathstroke

Enyalus
Batman's a level 12 fighter. Ogun's only a level 7 fighter.

Therefore, Batman's good enough to beat an Ogun and a half by a comfortable margin.

kgkg
He is fighting all of them at once?

If it's a gauntlet he clears it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus

Therefore, Batman's good enough to beat an Ogun and a half by a comfortable margin.

you are joking right? i seriously have a hard time taking you serious. confused

Enyalus
you are joking right? i seriously have a hard time taking you serious. confused
I'm always serious. See this:

crackers

That's my serious face.

beast1234

Level 7 is equivalent to level 12 in the marvel universe.

Enyalus
Originally posted by beast1234
Level 7 is equivalent to level 12 in the marvel universe.
Somehow, I think you made that up.

Especially considering that KK is level 15...

beast1234
Somehow, I think you made that up.

Especially considering that KK is level 15...

I am not making this up

leonidas
are to.

beast1234
explain

Wild Shadow
well when you make something up you are simply creating your own belief system to give it credibility without any factual evidence to support your statement or belief.

leonidas
^laughing out loud

(that was actually REALLY funny . . .)

beast1234
well when you make something up you are simply creating your own belief system to give it credibility without any factual evidence to support your statement or belief.

DC fighting scale is not the same has marvel

beast1234
Level 7 fighting skill is all form of mastery of hand to hand combat in the marvel universe.

Wild Shadow
Level 7 fighting skill is all form of mastery of hand to hand combat in the marvel universe.
whats your point? confused

beast1234
Batman is a master of all forms of martial art in the DC universe. If Batman was in the Marvel universe his fighting level would be level 7. DC fighting scale is not the same has marvel fighting scale.

Wild Shadow
Batman is a master of all forms of martial art in the DC universe. If Batman was in the Marvel universe his fighting level would be level 7. DC fighting scale is not the same has marvel fighting scale.

yes, we all know that, but what or who are you picking to win this fight?

beast1234
yes, we all know that, but what or who are you picking to win this fight?

Batman.

Wild Shadow
and it took you how many days just to say that?

sigh... okay, so why do you think bats can win this? remember this is h2h fight.

beast1234
and it took you how many days just to say that?

sigh... okay, so why do you think bats can win this? remember this is h2h fight.

Because most of the martial arist that Batman have fought are also master of all forms of hand to hand combat(Bane, Lady Shiva,Bronze Tiger and much more). They are few people in the Marvel universe that are master of all forms of martial arts. Captain America(Steve Rogers), Wolverine, Taskmaster and Ogun are the only being in the Marvel universe that are master of all forms of Martial arts. DC has more.

Batman has more experience fighting people that are master of all forms of combat. He has been toe to toe with some of the greastest fighters in the DC universe. Only few people can challenge Ogun skills therefore he has less experience fighting people that are on his level. Batman has more.

Wild Shadow
hmm.. i really dont know what to say to that, you got me stumb here.

beast1234
hmm.. i really dont know what to say to that, you got me stumb here.

There no need to put yourselve down. Thanks anyway

Enyalus
Batman is a master of all forms of martial art in the DC universe.
facepalm Totally wrong.

We know Batman has at least general mastery of the 127 main fighting forms on Earth, and he's been said to have mastered every martial art on Earth...but in the DCU? laughing out loud I doubt even Phil or Batdude would make that claim.

Charmander
facepalm Totally wrong.
Stopped reading.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Charmander
Stopped reading.
That's all you really needed to read. thumb up

Wild Shadow
i personally think bats loses in a horrible bloody way against ogun.

Enyalus
i personally think bats loses in a horrible bloody way against ogun.
Because your IQ is over 80, probably.

Charmander
Batman wins easily.

darthgoober
facepalm Totally wrong.

We know Batman has at least general mastery of the 127 main fighting forms on Earth, and he's been said to have mastered every martial art on Earth...but in the DCU? laughing out loud I doubt even Phil or Batdude would make that claim.
Well at least he applies it both ways...

psycho gundam
actually it's: (7 means) "master of all forms of combat", with 6 being "master of several forms of combat".

someone like the champion of the universe knows all of earth's fighting styles plus those of thousands of worlds, he would still get a 7 rating like say captain america would since he knows all of earth's styles.

beast1234
facepalm Totally wrong.

Batman is one of the tops fighters in the DC universe(earth). It has been established countless of times. I was not trying to say he has mastered every fighting styles in the unvierse. I was saying in the DC universe he is one of the tops fighters on earth.

Juntai
Originally posted by psycho gundam
actually it's: (7 means) "master of all forms of combat", with 6 being "master of several forms of combat".

someone like the champion of the universe knows all of earth's fighting styles plus those of thousands of worlds, he would still get a 7 rating like say captain america would since he knows all of earth's styles. Unless they've changed it, Cap was a 5, last I checked.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Juntai
Unless they've changed it, Cap was a 5, last I checked.

cap should always have bn and remained at a five but sadly thats not the case.

Juntai
cap should always have bn and remained at a five but sadly thats lot the case. You have one that shows him at 7 more recently?

Enyalus
You have one that shows him at 7 more recently?
http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_America_(Steve_Rogers)

Wild Shadow

thats a big negative, but i am sure some cap fan will eventually come in here to reprimand our ignorance.

Juntai
http://marvel.com/universe/Captain_America_(Steve_Rogers) Thanks. smile That's a mighty upgrade in a year or so time, especially since he spent it dead.

Enyalus
Thanks. smile That's a mighty upgrade in a year or so time, especially since he spent it dead.
Yeah, I had no idea either. You asked, and my first thought was to go to Marvel.com and see what they had him at lol.

Kind of a surprise to me, too.

psycho gundam
cap should always have bn and remained at a five but sadly thats not the case. not really.

cap usually sticks with a combination of judo, american boxing, kick boxing, and his unnamed shield techniques. all that plus his unique brand of acrobatics.

that doesn't mean he only knows those things, he's fought people with many disciplines mastered and matched them in them, and then pushed their shit in.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by psycho gundam
not really.

cap usually sticks with a combination of judo, american boxing, kick boxing, and his unnamed shield techniques. all that plus his unique brand of acrobatics.

that doesn't mean he only knows those things, he's fought people with many disciplines mastered and matched them in them, and then pushed their shit in.

i am well aware of his fighting skills. that doesnt change the fact that he actually lacks real training on par with some of the real MA fighters, which is why they always smack talk his fighting style and comment that his SSS allows him to compete against them.

on panel he has taken a few lessons and practiced in other arts but that shouldnt make him a level 7 fighter whatsoever when it comes to actual knowledge skill and application.

Charmander
i am well aware of his fighting skills. that doesnt change the fact that he actually lacks real training on par with some of the real MA fighters, which is why they always smack talk his fighting style and comment that his SSS allows him to compete against them.

on panel he has taken a few lessons and practiced in other arts but that shouldnt make him a level 7 fighter whatsoever when it comes to actual knowledge skill and application. lol

beast1234

That Bucky.

Battlehammer
Unless they've changed it, Cap was a 5, last I checked.
he a 6, not a 5

Juntai
Originally posted by Battlehammer
he a 6, not a 5 Actually, he's a 7 according to that up there. But he was certainly previously a 5, I remember commenting on it a long time ago.

Juntai
That Bucky. The thing said Steve Rogers, not Bucky.

Battlehammer
Actually, he's a 7 according to that up there. But he was certainly previously a 5, I remember commenting on it a long time ago.
He was never a 5. he however was in the marvel hand book a to 7 made to be a level 6. Yes i remeber your comment and I rember correcting you that it was level 6

Battlehammer
Thanks. smile That's a mighty upgrade in a year or so time, especially since he spent it dead.
those stats are wrong, most of them are on that sight.

beast1234
Originally posted by Battlehammer
those stats are wrong, most of them are on that sight.

Captain America (Steve Rogers) has always been a level 7 fighter.

StiltmanFTW
Captain America (Steve Rogers) has always been a level 7 fighter.

Orly?

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0615/Handbook_pg21
Credit goes to SuperiorTech.

beast1234
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Orly?

http://f.imagehost.org/view/0615/Handbook_pg21
Credit goes to SuperiorTech.

I did not know that they change it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.