Validus Vs Blood & Thunder Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Thor gets the Power Gem for this. Vs Pre-Crisis Validus. Who wins?

vlaaad12345
PC validus knocks the power gem off thors forehead and then breaks him in half.

Nihilist
Validus

Harbinger
PC Validus.

Kris Blaze
If removing the gem is possible, then Thor loses. If not, then Validus is ****ed. Thanos, Surfer and Infinity watch were almost killed trying to enter Thor's psyche. There was no permanently stopping him.

Galan007
Val.

SuperiorTech
People really need to stop sticking the power gem on their forehead and find a better place to keep it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
People really need to stop sticking the power gem on their forehead and find a better place to keep it.

ummm... where would you recommend it go? confused embarrasment

Enyalus
Thor wins.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ummm... where would you recommend it go? confused embarrasment
Drax ate it, that worked okay.

cloud102
Validus barely knew PC Monel and Superboy were in his vicinity. Again, PC. They were like fleas to Validus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Validus.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by cloud102
Validus barely knew PC Monel and Superboy were in his vicinity. Again, PC. They were like fleas to Validus.

They beat him down eventually....

TricksterPriest
It took 4 PC kryptonians/daxamites just to get rid of Validus temporarily. If Thor can lose the gem, he's going down hard.

psycho gundam
thor shits on vaalidus, and breaks teh fishbowl.

cloud102
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It took 4 PC kryptonians/daxamites just to get rid of Validus temporarily. If Thor can lose the gem, he's going down hard.

Yeah, they, as in PC Legion of Super-Heroes. Validus also fought against a Sun Eater.

Kris Blaze
Yeah, they, as in PC Legion of Super-Heroes. Validus also fought against a Sun Eater.

So he lost to 3 flies?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So he lost to 3 flies?
Fleas. She said fleas.

Get it straight, viking boy. Forstar du? Begrijp je?

I don't know what you speak lol.

Kris Blaze

Enyalus
Too lazy to go to the 'Character Map' in Windows, since it isn't a standard thing on my keyboard...lol

cloud102
Validus knocked Superboy away. Same Superboy who can tow planets and knocked Monel through a planet. Nobody could do anything to him physically one on one.

psycho gundam
if superboy had the power gem he could.

cloud102
Can you list some Power Gem feats?

psycho gundam
well, since we're talking about thor here, thor while in warrior madness was subconsciously pulling energy from the power gem at an exponential rate per second, and was calculated to have been unbeatable if he wasn't halted when he was by thanos.

and speaking of thanos, he basically showed off what that gem could do singlehandedly against the primary continginsy of earth's heroes during the ig saga ( killed th hulk with one hand). the gem amps the user's natural abilities, so that means superboy's heat vision could then be backed by the power gem to trans-finite levels.

oh and the power gem on it's own totally powned all of classic dr. strange's talismans and books at the same time. (by warlock)

Kris Blaze
Validus knocked Superboy away. Same Superboy who can tow planets and knocked Monel through a planet. Nobody could do anything to him physically one on one.

If this idiot-logic was the case, then anybody who touched Superboy would triumph in fights aganist any post-crisis opponent.

cloud102
Originally posted by psycho gundam
well, since we're talking about thor here, thor while in warrior madness was subconsciously pulling energy from the power gem at an exponential rate per second, and was calculated to have been unbeatable if he wasn't halted when he was by thanos.

and speaking of thanos, he basically showed off what that gem could do singlehandedly against the primary continginsy of earth's heroes during the ig saga ( killed th hulk with one hand). the gem amps the user's natural abilities, so that means superboy's heat vision could then be backed by the power gem to trans-finite levels.

oh and the power gem on it's own totally powned all of classic dr. strange's talismans and books at the same time. (by warlock)

That's pretty impressive. How do you think Thor would do against a nearly invulnerable, Pre-Crisis brick? Or a baby Sun Eater?

psycho gundam
to really be impressed, you have to see the issues/scans, i'm on wireless right now and away from my supplies. sad

believe me, the power gem is no joke.

cloud102
True. Actually, I wonder what Validus's mental lightning would do to Thor. It's been described to easily level cities and did a number on Saturn Girl.

psycho gundam
what exactly is mental lightning?

if it's telepathic in nature, thor is very resistant to telepathy, not to mention when he's in WM and holding the gem.

and if it's more like actual lightning.....well....

cloud102
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what exactly is mental lightning?

if it's telepathic in nature, thor is very resistant to telepathy, not to mention when he's in WM and holding the gem.

and if it's more like actual lightning.....well....

Probably mental energy in the form of lightning. Validus isn't trying to take Thor over, but I wonder what it would do to the gem. Could it take it down? Could Validus's strength alone do it?

Enyalus
Validus would beat the shit out of him for the first few minutes of the fight. Ten at most. But he can't keep Thor down.

Then Thor proceeds to return the favor with interest.

Validus' only way of winning is to remove the gem, and I don't see that happening.

cloud102
How do you know Thor can keep Validus down? I don't think he has any limit to his strength, either.

Enyalus
How do you know Thor can keep Validus down? I don't think he has any limit to his strength, either.
I'll go back and check if you want, but I believe Thanos said that three hours after placing him in a force block, he would be powerful enough to break out and threaten Eternity.

So...Thor doesn't need to keep Validus down. Just toss him around until his strength increases to a sufficient level.

Thor would get his ass kicked initially. However, the Power Gem responds to its user's will. Evidenced by Champion's fight with Thanos, for instance, where an energy blast from Thanos blew him away....yet, when Champion set his mind to it, he proved able to move straight through it. Thor would do the same. And from that point on, it'd be downhill for Validus until the eventual KO or kill....at some point in the fight, however long it might take.

cloud102
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'll go back and check if you want, but I believe Thanos said that three hours after placing him in a force block, he would be powerful enough to break out and threaten Eternity.

So...Thor doesn't need to keep Validus down. Just toss him around until his strength increases to a sufficient level.

Thor would get his ass kicked initially. However, the Power Gem responds to its user's will. Evidenced by Champion's fight with Thanos, for instance, where an energy blast from Thanos blew him away....yet, when Champion set his mind to it, he proved able to move straight through it. Thor would do the same. And from that point on, it'd be downhill for Validus until the eventual KO or kill....at some point in the fight, however long it might take.

That's pretty crazy. IF he's powerful enough to take on Eternity, then I see this fight lasting about a minute in Thor's favor. It might be hyperbole as well.

Again, IF he can do this. On panel feats, I don't see Thor keeping Validus down for good. When I first started this thread, I imagined a stalemate of sorts.

Enyalus
That's pretty crazy. IF he's powerful enough to take on Eternity, then I see this fight lasting about a minute in Thor's favor. It might be hyperbole as well.

Definitely won't be a minute. Takes time to get to such a level of power. However, I can't see Validus keeping Thor down. See how you view this scan:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_PGThor_threat.jpg

shrug

cloud102
Definitely won't be a minute. Takes time to get to such a level of power. However, I can't see Validus keeping Thor down. See how you view this scan:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_PGThor_threat.jpg

shrug

I'm just saying if he's already at those levels, Thor would crush Validus.

They're really not sure how much damage he could do. I can see Validus crushing all those peeps, too.

Enyalus
They're really not sure how much damage he could do. I can see Validus crushing all those peeps, too.
Besides Thanos, you mean. biscuits

cloud102
Nah, I can see Validus defeating Thanos in a straight up battle.

Enyalus
Nah, I can see Validus defeating Thanos in a straight up battle.
Do you have cataracts?

cloud102
No, I have cents! wink

Enyalus
No, I have cents! wink
Better to have sense than cents.

Harder to lose one than the other.

Friendly advice. Write that down. Also, Thanos backhands PC Validus FTW.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Enyalus, you give "Blood and Thunder" Thor with the Power Gem the win over Pre-Crisis Validus, but you said he would lose to "Our Worlds at War" Superman.....

shrug

cloud102
Validus says, "what are you trying to do? Tickle me?!" Thanos then proceeds to pee his pants.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Enyalus, you give "Blood and Thunder" Thor with the Power Gem the win over Pre-Crisis Validus, but you said he would lose to "Our Worlds at War" Superman.....
I....am pretty sure I gave OWAW Supes the win over a B&T Thor...not B&T Thor w/ PG.

Not positive, though. Scans or it didn't happen.

Validus says, "what are you trying to do? Tickle me?!" Thanos then proceeds to pee his pants.
Only so he can take the pants off and slap Validus in the face with them, then he's free to start the teabagging. Validus would take one look at Thanos' godly endowments and run the other way.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I....am pretty sure I gave OWAW Supes the win over a B&T Thor...not B&T Thor w/ PG.

Not positive, though. Scans or it didn't happen.

You gave him the win over "Blood and Thunder" Thor even with the Power Gem. Hence why I'm "WTF" when I read through this thread.....

A Sun Dip can only help Superman so much......

cloud102
Validus then tells Thanos that was his PLAN all along. Thanos then becomes jealous of Validus's planing and asks for advice for the near future.

Enyalus
You gave him the win over "Blood and Thunder" Thor even with the Power Gem. Hence why I'm "WTF" when I read through this thread.....

A Sun Dip can only help Superman so much......
I just went and searched for it.

Yeah. Um...

I have no defense for that. It might have been during the time h1a8 hijacked my account. Not positive.

Validus then tells Thanos that was his PLAN all along. Thanos then becomes jealous of Validus's planing and asks for advice for the near future.
Thanos tells Validus that if his plan was to get slapped in the face with piss-stained pants, then he doesn't want any advice on planning. uhuh

cloud102

Yeah. Um...

I have no defense for that. It might have been during the time h1a8 hijacked my account. Not positive.

Thanos tells Validus that if his plan was to get slapped in the face with piss-stained pants, then he doesn't want any advice on planning. uhuh

Then Thanos walks away in denial.

Enyalus
Then Thanos walks away in denial.
That's not unusual.

I think he mutters to himself in his sleep, "You dare to challenge omnipotence!?!?" still.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Yeah. Um...

laughing out loud laughing hysterical

I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Damn, I'm good.....

Oh, that was all you by the way.

cloud102
Doesn't your brother hack into your account, E?

Enyalus
laughing out loud laughing hysterical

I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Damn, I'm good.....

Oh, that was all you by the way.
Okay...well, assuming Warworld can utilize energy properly, Superman was pushing against multiple galaxies worth of force.

Doesn't your brother hack into your account, E?
I killed my brother for donut money.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay...well, assuming Warworld can utilize energy properly, Superman was pushing against multiple galaxies worth of force

eer

Are you seriously sticking to that?

Enyalus
eer

Are you seriously sticking to that?
No.

If you remember the Supes/Thanos thread and argument with h1, I laughed at him for using that logic.

vlaaad12345
Drax shows that the pg can be removed from a person and pc validus def has the power and durability to take it to thor long enough to get it off,and I hope you don't seriously think thanos>pc validus....

Rage.Of.Olympus
No.

If you remember the Supes/Thanos thread and argument with h1, I laughed at him for using that logic.

Oh, thank god.

I was like "WTF" when I read that.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
and I hope you don't seriously think thanos>pc validus....
I hope you realize that Thanos w/ IG was simply Thanos's own powers at their full potential. The IG is fundamentally powered by Thanos' intellect. And devastating monologue.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I hope you realize that Thanos w/ IG was simply Thanos's own powers at their full potential. The IG is fundamentally powered by Thanos' intellect. And devastating monologue.

thumb up

Kris Blaze
Probably mental energy in the form of lightning. Validus isn't trying to take Thor over, but I wonder what it would do to the gem. Could it take it down? Could Validus's strength alone do it?

No and no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.