Which X-Men Movie is Next?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

The Nuul
Who cares, The Avengers films will kick their asses. Fox is involved, so these movie will suck.

BruceSkywalker
Which ever ones comes out i will see it

Entity
I could be wrong but I thought Magneto was due out next year.
Either way that's the one I'm interested it see the most and think has the most potential.

Really showing Magneto's not the horrific villain many people think he is. Showing what he really went through and what happened to all his friends and family just because they were different. Really showing how the monsters of humanity made the monster of Magneto and that maybe he's really not such a monster.

That was really my only complaint about him in the movies. The actor did a great job but he was just alittle too over villainous IMO. Magneto was not some horrible monster but an angry boy trying to stop what happened from his people from happening again to his other people. Just going to far with his anger in the process.

I always liked the Xavier is Martin Luther King Jr and Magneto is Malcolm X approach to the characters!

jcvaldez
Something like an X-Factor movie with Havoc would be cool.

roughrider
Another Wolverine movie or X-Men: First Class will be next. Deadpool is coming, but he isn't central to the X-Men mythos.
About X-Men: First Class - is it going to be a reboot that starts it all over, or just a piece in the history thus far?

jinXed by JaNx
Jesus, i hope it's a reboot and one that handles the material as maturely as Singer did. Maybe this time they can cast adults. It would be a nice change to see an x-men movie that isn't about Wolverine. However, i bet you $500 that they will include Wolverine in the cast of First class even though he wasn't there.

Kazenji
Agreed they should really leave the Wolverine related stories to his own movies sorta like what they do with the comics.

DeathKap
I seen in a magazine review before they want to include wolverine in the avengers.

WO Polaski
****. ****ing why? god that man is over rated. he is not that central to the marvel universe.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by WO Polaski
****. ****ing why? god that man is over rated. he is not that central to the marvel universe.

Magneto?

Entity
I just get so sick and tired of all the extreme over exposer he gets ALL THE TIME!!!

I mean I know he's mavel's cash cow and thats how they make their money but damn. Does he have to be part of EVERYTHING in the marvel universe now?

I'm jus waiting for them to someone start to integrate him into the cosmic parts of marvel. Saying his immortal self from the future gained the power cosmic as Galactus's final and most powerful herald and has came back in time to stop some omniversal threat that not even Galactus himself could overcome and afterwards relive this new time line all over again.

I mean seriously me and the guys that own the comic shop in town were laughing about how all his comics took up an entire row of the new releases comic aile!

DAMN! I like Logan but DAMN!

C. C. Cowgirl!
Haha big grin

starlock
Actually...i think wolverine would be great for the avengers movie...i am all for the wolverine hype....i cant find or remember ever having a problem with any character ever being to over used or in every comic...i just dont get where the emotion comes from....i like wolverine...but he aint my favorite character...and i dont mind at all.

WO Polaski
marvel has literally hundreds of super powered beings. there is no good for why logan has to play a part in ever possible event. let some other people turn into giant cash cows let some other people get really famous.

Kazenji
Originally posted by DeathKap
I seen in a magazine review before they want to include wolverine in the avengers.

Why ?

he was'nt even part of the original team.

Darth Martin
Doesn't matter really. As long as 20th Century Fox is attached: thumb down

mr.smiley
I hope Dead Pool comes next.
If they do him right that movie will be amazing.

I can just see the movie starting out very serious and all the sudden he starts asking what happen to all the bubbles he talks out of.

So much they could do with that.

magnuslives
it would be harder to incorporate wolverine into the avengers movie, as they'd have fox involved in a marvel (studios?) film, so rights and stuff would have to be worked out

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by DeathKap

? Was Wolverine part of the Avengers? (i've not read all renditions of the Avengers - i mainly focused on Avengers United)

Weren't the Original Avengers: Thor, Iron-Man, Ant-Man, Wasp and Hulk?

They've already got 3 of the 5 characters film-ised, so why not just get on with making a film about Wasp and Ant-Man and perhaps Nick Fury and then get Avengers on the road?

Why not just follow the original story's and develop them

Edit: if they do include Wolverine, they'll be following New Avengers arc

Genosha
He's been with the avengers off an on. Maybe he gets patriotic everyonce in a while or something. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't a founding member.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Genosha
He's been with the avengers off an on. Maybe he gets patriotic everyonce in a while or something. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't a founding member. he was with the new avengers for awhile as well

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Genosha
He's been with the avengers off an on. Maybe he gets patriotic everyonce in a while or something. But yeah, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't a founding member.

No Logan was not a founding member of the avengers.. i doubt he will be in this

Ryo 666
Originally posted by The Nuul
Who cares, The Avengers films will kick their asses. Fox is involved, so these movie will suck.

crimsonphoenix
Could you really blame them tho to put Wolverine in one of those movies. He does make them money right now. As long as it makes them money they will do it.

I think an Avengers movie would be cool. I really dont see alot of people going to see a Magneto movie tho.....

chomperx9
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Could you really blame them tho to put Wolverine in one of those movies. He does make them money right now. As long as it makes them money they will do it.

I think an Avengers movie would be cool. I really dont see alot of people going to see a Magneto movie tho..... i hope they use another actor atleast to play magneto instead of that old guy that was in the 3 x-men movies

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by chomperx9
i hope they use another actor atleast to play magneto instead of that old guy that was in the 3 x-men movies

"That old guy" is Ian McClellan. And he's a huge star...or are you ignorant...

chomperx9
Originally posted by CadoAngelus
"That old guy" is Ian McClellan. And he's a huge star...or are you ignorant... george clooney is a huge star and many people dont think he played batman verry good. so that makes everyone ignorant that didnt like batman and robin ?

CadoAngelus
ok, i guess you've got a point, but i didnt really like any of the Tim Burton batman films...

Kazenji
Except Ian MCkellen has done a decent job of Magneto and all 3 X-men films are heaps better then Batman and Robin.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kazenji
Except Ian MCkellen has done a decent job of Magneto and all 3 X-men films are heaps better then Batman and Robin. i think they still could have found someone else better to play the character magneto a little bit better. the actor that did rayden in the MK movies would have been good.

SamZED
I have a feeling that Cap, Wolverine, Spider-man and Ironman will be the avengers. Imagine how much money people would pay to see them in the same movie. I doubt you can find ANYONE who'd wanna see Auntman rather than Spider-man in the movie, unfortunately people wont give a crap that he's not the founding memeber... And since its always about money I can see that happening..

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by SamZED
I have a feeling that Cap, Wolverine, Spider-man and Ironman will be the avengers. Imagine how much money people would pay to see them in the same movie. I doubt you can find ANYONE who'd wanna see Auntman rather than Spider-man in the movie, unfortunately people wont give a crap that he's not the founding memeber... And since its always about money I can see that happening..

?

the founding members were Ironman, Thor, Hulk, Wasp and Antman...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
i hope they use another actor atleast to play magneto instead of that old guy that was in the 3 x-men movies

Ian McKellan has gone on record and said he will be in the Magneto movie... Mostly likely you will see him at the beginning and then at the end

Mshinu
Cristopher Lambert as Magneto? Not in a million years. Good in the original highlander and as Beowulf perhaps but he`s over his head here.

I love Mc Kellan in the role. I think Bruce Payne could have been excellent for the Magneto movie but as he is about 50 now he might be getting too old.

gobstakid777
need to make an onslaught movie

BruceSkywalker
I'll put this here...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=8604

starlock
Awesome!.....i loved the first Wolverine movie..and i am excited to hear #2 is in the works thumb up

injuredpelican
I hated the first movie, and I am not looking forward to the next one. I don't want to see anymore of my favorite characters ruined just so FOX can make some cash. I wish Marvel Studios could get a hold of the X-men franchise and mold it into something more accurate and digestible like Iron Man was.

Red Nemesis
To not start a new thread for one question, plz hlp?

Ok, full disclosure: I have yet to see the newest X-men movie. I have, however, been told that Wolverine had bone claws or something? This sounds wrong to me. Did he have them or is this a retcon? That is, are the bone claws part of 'classic' Wolverine or were they added in this movie?

Silke
Ever since Wolverine's origins have been explored in the comics, he has always had bone claws first that were later coated in Adamantium through a painful process during his time in the Weapon X program.

It has also been shown in the comics that under extreme circumstances and through excruciatingly painful events, the Adamantium can be torn from his bones, leaving him with bone claws again (which, incidentally, can be broken off and in fact, have been broken off. Also, extracting the Adamantium caused several other 'reactions' within his body such as his healing factor showing its full potential and an 'increase' of his mutation to where he turned more bestial).

Shouldn't there be a thread about the Origins movie around somewhere though where this question would fit better than in the thread about an upcoming X-Men related feature?

Red Nemesis
Thanks a bunch.

Also: probably, but this was highest on the list.

Now And Forever
aren't they making an X-men: first class movie? i saw it on moviefone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.