Luke Cage vs. Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
city street, with plenty of objects to throw. No bar, both are going all out.

Spire
Luke.

The Nuul
I hope this is classic KP.

BUSTER1
Cage

ankur29
luke easily

SM with class 10 strength has shown with a flick he can KO excercising human level durability people

luke cage should be able to KO KP with a punch unless he jobs like SM always did

wannabe
If handled reasonably, what exactly is an exceptional yet non-super human going to do to an nigh invulnerable class 25 mutate? confused

BUSTER1
If this is Cage before his upgrades (when he could only lift 3tons) against classic Kingpin, then we my friends have a fight!!!

Survivor19
Cage, 10/10.
15/10, if the tiara is on.

ankur29
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If this is Cage before his upgrades (when he could only lift 3tons) against classic Kingpin, then we my friends have a fight!!!

i dont understand sad

3tons>>>fat sumo human

why is there a fight

BUSTER1
Originally posted by ankur29
i dont understand sad

3tons>>>fat sumo human

why is there a fight

Although its been retconned to Spiderman holding back, classic KP seemed to be equal or stronger than Spiderman, in the early days. That level of power would make him a good match for pre upgrade Cage.

DeathKap
Cage

Badabing
The thread starter never mentioned classic or pre-upgrades. So these are the current versions and this is a very lopsided match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.