Depowered Tyrant vs My DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Team
Hunter Prey Doomsday
Traitor
The Curse
Major Force
Zoom
Black Adam
Despero
Brimstone
Cyborg Superman
Arkillo
Lobo
Wonder Woman/w full gear

Enyalus
facepalm

Tyrant dies.

Harbinger
Wow.

golem370
How would Curse fair against Strange?

Avlon
Do you hate Tyrant?

xJLxKing
Wow Tyrant dies fast.

golem370
How would Curse fair against Strange?

vlaaad12345
Wonderwoman gives her gear to h/p doomsday Happy Dance

Stunner2xx
zoom solos
lobo solos

celestialdemon
DC Team wins.

Bouboumaster
DC wins mainly because of
H/P Doomsday, Zoom and Despero.

They are below him in term of power, and Tyrant would beat them in 1 vs 1, but together, they beat him. With the others, it's overkill.

Charmander
Tyrant pretty decisively

Enyalus
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
zoom solos
lobo solos
laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Not really familiar with these guys
Traitor
The Curse
Brimstone
Arkillo

Unless the they can seriously change the tide of the battle. DP Tyrant should win. The ones I did not mention are not enough to beat him nearly enough fire power to beat him.

kgkg
Dp tyrant. If people want to argue make a case.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by kgkg
Dp tyrant. If people want to argue make a case.
you are so right.. stick out tongue the guy was not even taking seriously abunch of heralds and a mighty thanos, I bet if he was out for blood eveybody in this team is dead..

leonidas
thanos put up a good fight. h/p dd would do the same 1on1. adding all the others is overkill. no one on this team solos him (h/p is close--he was never even tested against radiant, amped supes+waverider or even DS though the OE did put him down very briefly) so it's hard to say how powerful he really was. together though, tyrant didn't show enough to give him this win. i did have the impression he had loads of power to call upon readily though. on his ship, with access to all his stored power, he'd still win this.

xJLxKing
Zoom, H/P DD, Despero(if it's V&V) would beat him down pretty fast.

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zoom, H/P DD, Despero(if it's V&V) would beat him down pretty fast.
No they wouldn't. He'd one-shot Despero and Zoom.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
No they wouldn't. He'd one-shot Despero and Zoom.
He ain't hitting Zoom, and Despero wouldn't get KO.ed by one hit. Maybe a few.

Enyalus
He ain't hitting Zoom, and Despero wouldn't get KO.ed by one hit. Maybe a few.
Omnidirectional Power Cosmic blast would do the trick.

And yeah, he would. Despero's durability has never been above herald level, and Tyrant KO'd BRB with one blow.

xJLxKing
Omnidirectional Power Cosmic blast would do the trick.

And yeah, he would. Despero's durability has never been above herald level, and Tyrant KO'd BRB with one blow.
That blast really won't do nothing. Zoom is ahead of it. He will see it coming. Despero might get K.O. in one hit, but there is still H/P DD.

Enyalus
That blast really won't do nothing. Zoom is ahead of it. He will see it coming. Despero might get K.O. in one hit, but there is still H/P DD.
That's great. Seeing it coming, and dodging a large omnidirectional blast are two different things.

H/P DD loses to Tyrant 1 v 1. Badly.

xJLxKing
That's great. Seeing it coming, and dodging a large omnidirectional blast are two different things.

H/P DD loses to Tyrant 1 v 1. Badly.
H/P DD does lose to Tyrant 1 vs 1. That much is true, bit I don't see him losing when Zoom is hitting DP Tyrant harder then Superman and Despero who could be close to his power.

Harbinger
What the hell is Tyrant going to do to put DD down short of BFR?

Enyalus
H/P DD does lose to Tyrant 1 vs 1. That much is true, bit I don't see him losing when Zoom is hitting DP Tyrant harder then Superman and Despero who could be close to his power.
Zoom couldn't even put down Power Girl blitzing her.

A Stormbreaker throw bounced off of him, and even an amped Thanos couldn't scratch Tyrant and cause lasting damage.

Zoom isn't going to affect Tyrant except as a nuisance.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Harbinger
What the hell is Tyrant going to do to put DD down short of BFR?
Beat him physically?

Although, BFR is allowed.

iceman24567
Team wins

Harbinger
If Tyrant can't BFR, I can't see him beating DD, particularly not physically. A mother box amped Supes couldn't do it, and neither could Darkseid's Omega Beams, Wondy's lasso, etc. It took Waverider/Clark exposing him to entropy just to BFR him. Tyrant's beastly, but what does he bring to the table (in terms of power/abilities) that's anything different from what he's already seen? He's on another level from Flash/Supes/Diana, but I'm not sure he wins simply because he's stronger than that group.

iceman24567
Mother box amped Superman sucked though so who cares.

Enyalus
If Tyrant can't BFR, I can't see him beating DD, particularly not physically. A mother box amped Supes couldn't do it, and neither could Darkseid's Omega Beams, Wondy's lasso, etc. It took Waverider/Clark exposing him to entropy just to BFR him. Tyrant's beastly, but what does he bring to the table (in terms of power/abilities) that's anything different from what he's already seen?
Wondy's lasso wasn't in the H/P arc. You mention that Darkseid's Omega Beams couldn't put him down, but they did. For a limited period of time. Well, Tyrant's blasts seem stronger.

And you mention a motherbox amped Supes...but this was a 1995 Superman. He's been physically upgraded at least three times since then. Moreover, that amped Superman was hurting and damaging DD. With heat vision and punches as well as motherbox weaponry.

When Tyrant's putting down top tiers with one and two physical blows, that tells me he's much stronger than anyone DD faced.

Harbinger
My bad. Was the Wondy incident during DD Wars?

When Supes and Doomsday fought, DD stands up to Clark's heat vision pretty well; doesn't seem like it was effective enough to actually cause significant damage. Hell, Doomsday took it long enough to pick up a boulder and hurl it at Supes to get him to stop. Supes uses an ultrasonics gun, and DD's ear canals close; he uses a sword, and Doomsday heals in what, two panels?

Again, Tyrant >>>>>>>>> Supes and teh gang. Not arguing that. I just don't think punches and energy blasts are going to cut it. He could wail on him for sure, but drop him?

Harbinger
Also, holy ****, I'm debating? eek! laughing

Enyalus
My bad. Was the Wondy incident during DD Wars?
Fo shizzy.

When Supes and Doomsday fought, DD stands up to Clark's heat vision pretty well; doesn't seem like it was effective enough to actually cause significant damage. Hell, Doomsday took it long enough to pick up a boulder and hurl it at Supes to get him to stop. Supes uses an ultrasonics gun, and DD's ear canals close; he uses a sword, and Doomsday heals in what, two panels?

Again, Tyrant >>>>>>>>> Supes and teh gang. Not arguing that. I just don't think punches and energy blasts are going to cut it. He could wail on him for sure, but drop him?
Sure. But Tyrant is significantly more powerful than anyone DD faced in that arc. I think without BFR Tyrant could still knock him out long enough to wreck a good portion of the team he's facing. Not sure about killing him with pure brute force, though.

Still, I don't see DD beating Tyrant physically, either.

Also, holy ****, I'm debating? eek! laughing
OMG! eek!

leonidas
still boils down to physical power and energy. tyrant may have enough to put dd down for a time but as part of this team he wouldn't be down long then tyrant would likely really be screwed. h/p also ko'd DS in a couple blows. imo that's on par with ko'ing any of the heralds as easily as tyrant did. (i think a couple jobbed in there as well . . .)

the radiant was pretty powerful too, so energy attacks would be a question. i think h/p v tyrant 1on1 would be pretty interesting though like i said, i'd say tyrant would win. i put h/p on pretty much the same plane as thanos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
still boils down to physical power and energy. tyrant may have enough to put dd down for a time but as part of this team he wouldn't be down long then tyrant would likely really be screwed. h/p also ko'd DS in a couple blows. imo that's on par with ko'ing any of the heralds as easily as tyrant did. (i think a couple jobbed in there as well . . .)
You think the team sent to take out Tyrant (both teams?) jobbed to Tyrant, yet DS didn't? DS had his back turned when he was struck by DD, and never recovered. That's why DS lost so badly.

leonidas
true his back was turned, though he did turn around at one point i think. it was still pretty clear from the fear DS showed of dd that dd was at least on DS's level. and i think bill in particular jobbed in that battle. big time.

leonidas
oh--and having a back turned is anti-jobbing. it makes the excuse for the loss pretty clear. though like i said, i still think the story painted the picture clearly that dd was at least on DS's level.

Enyalus
true his back was turned, though he did turn around at one point i think. it was still pretty clear from the fear DS showed of dd that dd was at least on DS's level. and i think bill in particular jobbed in that battle. big time.
And DS's durability impresses you enough to put him at or above high herald level?

BRB threw Stormbreaker to no effect. And was physically one-shotted. Regardless of whether he jobbed or not, Tyrant is effing powerful.

Also, are you seriously arguing with me again? stick out tongue Why does it always come down to this?

leonidas
laughing out loud

me arguing with YOU?? i'd say it was the other way around! besides, we've agred too much this past week or so. stick out tongue

and i'd say DS's durability is at least high herald--in general. i'm not denying tyrant is powerful, but if bill went all godhunter on his arse, it could be a little different. i hate when thor/bill don't use their full powers, especially against someone who warrants them. grr.

Enyalus
laughing out loud

me arguing with YOU?? i'd say it was the other way around! besides, we've agred too much this past week or so. stick out tongue

and i'd say DS's durability is at least high herald--in general. i'm not denying tyrant is powerful, but if bill went all godhunter on his arse, it could be a little different. i hate when thor/bill don't use their full powers, especially against someone who warrants them. grr.

DS's durability is not above high herald, and personally I'd put it at mid-herald level, seeing some of the people in that class. But, as we know, DS was cheap shotted from behind by DD. By the time he turned around he was already on the seat of his pants and being grabbed by DD to be punched in the face again (I think?).

Tyrant also took Surfer's blasts with no problem, as well as a bullrush punch from him. And Gladiator's attack. Etc.

I think its pretty evident that Tyrant was physically superior to H/P DD. Even if you put DD on Thanos' level.

leonidas
he probably was physically superior, but i think dd would do pretty well. be interesting to see him evolving against tyrant though. i have a very hard time imagining anyone ko'ing that version of dd in a brawl. and there is the fact that the far WEAKER version of dd took the full onslaught of j'onzz and guy and superman simultaneously without batting an eye.

Enyalus
and there is the fact that the far WEAKER version of dd took the full onslaught of j'onzz and guy and superman simultaneously without batting an eye.
Quel?

leonidas
in the dos storyline when the jla (those 3 among them) attacked him simultaneously. dos always gets put down, but that was a pretty impressive feat imo.

Enyalus
in the dos storyline when the jla (those 3 among them) attacked him simultaneously. dos always gets put down, but that was a pretty impressive feat imo.
...It was Bloodwynd. Who by feats is vastly inferior to J'onn in his normal form. And Guy was a newb.

leonidas
...It was Bloodwynd. Who by feats is vastly inferior to J'onn in his normal form. And Guy was a newb.

guy wasn't a newb. confused hell, by that point he'd already faced despero 1on1, not to mention a whole host of others . . .

and bloodwynd had some good feats. he used energy in that assault and there is no indication whatsoever his energy output was in anyway lessened while he was bloodwynd.

kgkg
Originally posted by nicamarvin
you are so right.. stick out tongue the guy was not even taking seriously abunch of heralds and a mighty thanos, I bet if he was out for blood eveybody in this team is dead.. wink I don't mind the team winning this. But comments like team wins easy is ludicrous when Tyrant can one shot most of that group.

shokosugi
Add Superman and the team has a chance.

Enyalus
guy wasn't a newb. confused hell, by that point he'd already faced despero 1on1
Oooh.

and bloodwynd had some good feats. he used energy in that assault and there is no indication whatsoever his energy output was in anyway lessened while he was bloodwynd.
My point was that J'onn has much better feats now, then he did during his time as Bloodwynd.

....DD Wars Doomsday housed J'onn anyhow, though. big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by shokosugi
Add Superman and the team has a chance.

There is good ol' Shoko slobbering on....again. Even when Supes isn't in the thread he'll find a way to imagine him in this fight while stroking it. Thumbs up buddy

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe the team wins but many of the team would die first. Team wins 6-7 outta 10

Lord Feron
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
There is good ol' Shoko slobbering on....again. Even when Supes isn't in the thread he'll find a way to imagine him in this fight while stroking it. Thumbs up buddy

laughing out loud

iceman24567
Good debating thumb up

Kris Blaze
lol, idiots.

zeel
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Team
Hunter Prey Doomsday
Traitor
The Curse
Major Force
Zoom
Black Adam
Despero
Brimstone
Cyborg Superman
Arkillo
Lobo
Wonder Woman/w full gear

good lord despero and DD alone will do alot of damage.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by zeel
good lord despero and DD alone will do alot of damage.

do some damage before being put down?

Avlon
Originally posted by kgkg
wink I don't mind the team winning this. But comments like team wins easy is ludicrous when Tyrant can one shot most of that group.

With the last version of Henshaw laughing off Guardians blasts... this group would pwn Tyrant IMO. Adding guys like HP DD, and Lobo, it would be never ending. Those guys are all powerful AND have insane healing/upgrading abilities.

There is too much power here.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Galan007
Team. Easy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Team. Easy. How so?

Tyrant has gotten the better of Galactus before. He has also shown to be capable of taking on a badass team with ease.

Juntai
Team. Easy.

iceman24567
Team. Easy.

G-Mafia
Tyrant wins IMO. The power cosmic will not be defeated by these guys.

Kris Blaze
Believing that the Team loses is about as ridiculous as believing that Guardians cannot harm Henshaw with their attacks.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Believing that the Team loses is about as ridiculous as believing that Guardians cannot harm Henshaw with their attacks.
In other words...it's true?

Kris Blaze
In other words...it's true?

What?

Enyalus
What?
Quel?

Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing

I "lol'd" so hard at that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can see Tyrant winning this. I can also see the team winning this mostly because of Hunter Prey Doomsday and the likes, but anyone who thinks they do it easily, needs to rethink their opinion.

quanchi112
Believing that the Team loses is about as ridiculous as believing that Guardians cannot harm Henshaw with their attacks. How so? Anyone who can easily own BrB, the Silver Surfer, Gladiator, etc. is a monster of a threat.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Throughout the course of his run include Jack of Hearts, Morg & Terrax to the list. Also include Thanos as he had to leave or he would've died by his own words. That tells you how powerful Tyrant was for him to say that. Plus throw in getting the better of Galactus and your point is ever better :-)

I think the team maybe wins a majority but lets remember many of that team gets dealt with rather quickly in one shot or a few.. I'm talking about WW, BA, Despero, Zoom, Lobo to name some off the top of my head. So, it's not like he'll be facing the whole team all the time. The team will shrink and tyrant's chances thus increase.

starlock
Teams wins.

jrivard
Tyrant wins. His full power was clearly implied when Galactus chose to retreat. Galactus mentioned that there would not be much to rule over after a fight meaning Tyrant (and Galactus)would be throwing around energy that would be destroying solar systems and possibly the entire galaxy (depending on what he meant makes a big difference but no way did he mean the Universe).

With Thanos Tyrants first few shots were at levels designed to beat the other superheros. He upped a level on his last energy burst and Thanos left. If he was in a position to give Galactus a good fight then he is capable of going much higher. That is why Thanos said tyrant WOULD eventually kill him.

If Tyrant absorbed all his energy kickball things he'd probably be very close to Galactus.

I missed the story where tyrant died though.

Enyalus
Originally posted by jrivard
I missed the story where tyrant died though.
It was in a SS book. And you didn't miss much. The writer completely killed Tyrant and Morg's characters by turning them into redneck hicks.

leonidas
The writer completely killed Tyrant and Morg's characters by turning them into redneck hicks.

no expression

Enyalus
no expression
C'mon man, I speak the truth on this one.

leonidas
C'mon man, I speak the truth on this one.

maybe, but . . . redneck hicks? blink

the hell you got against batdude??

heh

Enyalus
o snap

zeel
do some damage before being put down?

despero mabey not but DD yup.

jrivard
It was in a SS book. And you didn't miss much. The writer completely killed Tyrant and Morg's characters by turning them into redneck hicks.

That blows. Tyrant was a great bad guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.