The Unstoppable Juggernaut vs. The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Juggernaut has his shield up. Remember it's magical properties. Stealing the speed or completely stopping the Juggernaut is out of the question. Flash can try, but I don't think that'll stop Juggs entirely. Battle takes place on earth. Anything goes, except time travel and running away from earth. Anything goes. Can the speed force breach Cytorrak's mystical shield? Keep in mind, in the first encounter with Thor, Juggs shrugged of the Mjolnir and a godblast that repelled a weak Galactus.

Winner of this fight is declared by KO or death of their opponent. No ring outs. No teleportation.

NoFate007
I'd go with Juggs

Swanky-Tuna
I don't think either could do anything to the other party.

Metalmanx
Another nonfight/stalemate. Just like Silver Surfer vs. Classic Juggernaut.

Neither can do anything else to harm the other.

Scarlet315
The man who is known to be unstoppable vs. the fastest man alive

who wins?

General Kon-El
The two fight into Judgement Day.

Space M ummy
Flash wins this. The juggernaut is only "unstoppable" when moving forward. Flash does a light speed run around him, hits him from the BACK with an IMP, and sends juggy into orbit for a ring out.

other than that though, I don't see flash doing too much else- jugs has too much power and durability to injure any other way

diabloman
juggy moves a little slow thats for sure. but wont do a damn thing if flash wants to hit juggy

Soujaboy
Juggernaut just stomps on the ground creating a earthquake, shit I don't know?

badabing
I think Wally would talk so much smack that Juggernaut would have a mental meltdown. crazy

Big Sexy
Can't Juggernaut's shield stop speedsters.

JOE NUNEZ
Cant wait to see Juggs in X-3.

badabing
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Cant wait to see Juggs in X-3.
I know. The clip from the trailer looked phenomenal.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
I know. The clip from the trailer looked phenomenal. He was ramming threw a building, and looked pretty fast doing it to.

badabing
At first, I was skeptical of how they would portray the Juggernaut. But now I'm looking forward to see him in X 3.

Validus
Movie Juggs looks like a dominatrix. no expression

S.S

Lord Ryugen
Classic Juggs is only unstoppable when he's moving right. So if flash steals all his kinetic energy he can knock him into deep space with an IMP.

grey fox
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Classic Juggs is only unstoppable when he's moving right. So if flash steals all his kinetic energy he can knock him into deep space with an IMP.

Yup

Lord Ryugen
Well...Flash wins then, one IMP from Wally and Juggy's in orbit around Pluto by dinertime.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Flash wins this. The juggernaut is only "unstoppable" when moving forward. Flash does a light speed run around him, hits him from the BACK with an IMP, and sends juggy into orbit for a ring out.

other than that though, I don't see flash doing too much else- jugs has too much power and durability to injure any other way
I want to know where it says Juggernaut has the same weakness as the knights from The Legend of Zelda.

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
He was ramming threw a building, and looked pretty fast doing it to.
I dunno. A little girl outran him and he looked like a giant baby. Like Bob Sapp.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by S.S
1234 the smilie... is upside down.

Blowing my mind.

outarddwarf
that confused me too!

Oh...
and whats IMP? embarrasment

Lord Ryugen
Infinite Mass Punch, Flash accelerates as close to light speed as he can then punches you in the face. According to DC you gain more mass as you get faster (don't know if that's true or not...been a while since I did physics) And since Flash can steal of of Cain's kinetic energy he can negate the Cytorak enchantment to make him unstoppable when he moves. Result if Juggs gets punched off the planet.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
And since Flash can steal of of Cain's kinetic energy he can negate the Cytorak enchantment to make him unstoppable when he moves. Result if Juggs gets punched off the planet.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Why would Flash's speed stealing work on Juggernaut? Why wouldn't it? We don't know.

One thing's for sure, getting your speed stolen is not like some jerryrigged telepathic assault telling the person to stop moving.

For all we know, Flash my slow Juggernaut until his movement is barely percievable but his enchantment may still stand and Flash may still not able to move him. Especially if Flash's own power is holding Juggernaut in place.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Why would Flash's speed stealing work on Juggernaut? Why wouldn't it? We don't know.

One thing's for sure, getting your speed stolen is not like some jerryrigged telepathic assault telling the person to stop moving.

For all we know, Flash my slow Juggernaut until his movement is barely percievable but his enchantment may still stand and Flash may still not able to move him. Especially if Flash's own power is holding Juggernaut in place.

Then all the Flash would have to do is punch Juggy in the back... shifty

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by TheKahn
Then all the Flash would have to do is punch Juggy in the back... shifty
If it was that simple I'm sure it would of happened at least once between 1965 and now.

Metalmanx
Funny thing is, we don't know for sure if Flash's ability to steal speed/kinetic energy will be effective against Juggernaut's mystical enchantment. Of course, Juggernaut would never be able to touch Flash in any way, shape, or form.

So, for now, I'm sticking with a stalemate.

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, I think it'd be a stalemate too.

outarddwarf
stalemate seems the most plausible.

spidey-dude
who wins here ?

spidey-dude
i like juggernaut much more than flash but you think he has a shot of clobberin flash at his speed ?

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who wins here ?

juggy 7.5/10

spidey-dude
when it comes to muscle stength juggy is one of the slowest. hulk is faster than juggy of course but still juggy would have some trouble trying to attack flash for sure

FearOfBlood
as said about The Hulk vs Flash, there is nothing the Flash can do to take him down, prolly The Flash could slow him for a while

Jax_Jax
juggernaut wouldnt be able to hit the flash with his momentum taken from him. and juggernaut is very invunerable when it comes to physical attacks, but flash wouldnt hit him, hed viabrate through his armour and skin, and can do all his damage from the inside of juggernaut.

flash 10000/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
prolly The Flash could slow him for a while

Try permadently by KE steal.

Nonetheless Flash isn't going to kill or KO Juggy ever.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Try permadently by KE steal.

Nonetheless Flash isn't going to kill or KO Juggy ever. even though flash isnt strong enough to do that. but still juggy isnt fast enough to clobber him of course. you need supes to take care of that. hulk is a little faster than juggy so he could have a chance as well.

DigiMark007
Boring stalemate.

King Kandy
Flash moves so fast, takes out a pair moth pliers and un-bolts Juggs helemt, then spends the next year and a half telling Juggs how much of a jobber he is, until Juggernaut gives up his power and commits suicide.

jgiant
flash can't hurt him juggs can't touch him.

King Kandy
Originally posted by jgiant
flash can't hurt him juggs can't touch him.
What if Flash took off Juggs helmet and threw some ants into his ear?

jgiant
Originally posted by King Kandy
What if Flash took off Juggs helmet and threw some ants into his ear? nope...

spidey-dude
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Boring stalemate. well them fighting i dont think its boring

xmeat
flash dies

Draco69
Stalemate or BFR.

Flash cannot physically hurt Cain. However he is capable of teleporting Juggs to either the SpeedForce or the Anti-Matter Universe before he can blink.

Juggs however is completely incapable of winning as he couldn't hope to land a blow on a faster than light moving opponent.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Draco69
Stalemate or BFR.

Flash cannot physically hurt Cain. However he is capable of teleporting Juggs to either the SpeedForce or the Anti-Matter Universe before he can blink.

Juggs however is completely incapable of winning as he couldn't hope to land a blow on a faster than light moving opponent.
What about the ant strategy?

Draco69
What about the ant strategy?

You and your ants. The ants strategy could possibly work since they'll likely irritate the hell out of Cain.

Flash could also give his speed to the ants and have them crawl around Cain at the speed of sound in his nostrils....

shifty

King Kandy
Not even Wonder Women can withstand the ant strategy!

xmeat
flash dies horribly

Draco69
Originally posted by xmeat
flash dies horribly

Yeah...

How?

It's like a rock trying to catch a beam of light. Literally.

xmeat
Yeah...

How?

It's like a rock trying to catch a beam of light. Literally. he may not hit flash but flash could never knock ,hurt or kill him

Draco69
he may not hit flash but flash could never knock ,hurt or kill him

Exactly. That's why it's either a stalemate or a BFR.

Juggs has more a chance of the lottery in every country several billion times in alphabetical order than landing a hit on the Flash.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Jax_Jax
juggernaut wouldnt be able to hit the flash with his momentum taken from him. and juggernaut is very invunerable when it comes to physical attacks, but flash wouldnt hit him, hed viabrate through his armour and skin, and can do all his damage from the inside of juggernaut.

Flash won't be doing that. Your forgetting his forcefield.

You guys are forgetting the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak (his shield). They were strong and fast enough to stop Galactus's ship.

He could also get a lucky Thunder clap in or hit the ground and cause a quake to throw flash off balance.

Evangel94
Juggernaut doesn't need to eat, sleep, drink, or rest and is fully protected from all of Flash's attacks. It may take a very very long time, but eventually Juggernaut is going to get his hands on Flash and when he does, it's game over for the Flash.

Juggernaut takes the win.

Draco69
Originally posted by Evangel94
Juggernaut doesn't need to eat, sleep, drink, or rest and is fully protected from all of Flash's attacks. It may take a very very long time, but eventually Juggernaut is going to get his hands on Flash and when he does, it's game over for the Flash.

Juggernaut takes the win.

Eventually? That's just stupid.

Flash has several thousand sleep cycles per day. He can sleep between seconds...literally. Sustenance isn't a problem. Flash can just run to a nearby supermarket, cook himself a meal, read a novel, and save 12 people from a serial killer as he makes his way back to the fight with Juggernaut. If it's a completely deserted planet with no means of sustenance than he can just draw power from the Speed Force to feed him the sustenance he requires to live. Which is why he can run in space with out the need of air...or ground for that matter.

AGAIN. It's either a stalemate or a BFR. Juggernaut has absolutely no means of attacking the Flash or even perceiving him. It's impossible for him.

Flash either stalemates him for eternity or he simply BFRs him by dumping him the Speed Force or teleporting him to the Anti-Matter Universe.

Ptr_Grifin
Eventually? That's just stupid.

Flash has several thousand sleep cycles per day. He can sleep between seconds...literally. Sustenance isn't a problem. Flash can just run to a nearby supermarket, cook himself a meal, read a novel, and save 12 people from a serial killer as he makes his way back to the fight with Juggernaut. If it's a completely deserted planet with no means of sustenance than he can just draw power from the Speed Force to feed him the sustenance he requires to live. Which is why he can run in space with out the need of air...or ground for that matter.

AGAIN. It's either a stalemate or a BFR. Juggernaut has absolutely no means of attacking the Flash or even perceiving him. It's impossible for him.

Flash either stalemates him for eternity or he simply BFRs him by dumping him the Speed Force or teleporting him to the Anti-Matter Universe.

The flash just became a stupid character. How the Hell does he EVER lose to anyone?

Juggernaut has ways he could hit flash. Flash does not know of Juggernaut's powers and is going to make mistakes.

Swanky-Tuna
In a stalemate situation I like to think of MMA rules. Sans throwing Juggernaut into the Speed Force, Flash would win a descision simply because Flash can do stuff to Juggernaut but Juggernaut can't return the favor.
What if Flash took off Juggs helmet and threw some ants into his ear?
Then he'd have ants in his ear. I bet that'd be itchy.

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Flash won't be doing that. Your forgetting his forcefield.

You guys are forgetting the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak (his shield). They were strong and fast enough to stop Galactus's ship.

He could also get a lucky Thunder clap in or hit the ground and cause a quake to throw flash off balance.
Juggernaut's shield isn't the crimson bands. The bands you speak of were casted by Cyttorak while Galactus was passing through his dimension. I think the spell itself is like a direct target thing... but the effect looked more like "I think we're dragging a matress!" than any kind of stop.

Thunderclapping won't do much, I'm not sure why. He's had no problems surviving Zoom doing it around him. The only answer is probably "Speed Force." And smashing the ground won't do anything because it'd be too slow to have any kind of effect.

Draco69

Um. No. That's a completely different spell. Which cast by Dr. Strange. Which Juggernaut doesn't have.

He could also get a lucky Thunder clap

Not likely. Ever. A thunderclap is just very, very loud sound. Guess who's faster than sound by several billion times? Flash. His thought process is so fast that he can actually perceive a nuclear explosion happening millisecond per millisecond as if it were a flower blooming or a page turning. He'll not only see Juggernaut's thunderclap wave coming at him from a mile away to outrun it, vibrate through it or deflect it with the "Snap", he'll also see in VERY slow-motion that Juggernaut will clap his hands. To the Flash, it will take the equivalent of several days for Juggernaut to finally clap his hands. And Flash will have thought a million different ways to counteract that effect.

hit the ground and cause a quake to throw flash off balance.

Again. As above, the Flash will see the attack coming a mile away and he'll have have reacted to the attack before the vibration of the quake even starts to leave Juggs' foot. He literally perceive the shockwave spreading through the ground towards him at a snail's pace. It's no faster than sound...and definitely not faster than the Flash.

Even if these attacks somehow manage to hit the Flash in the infinite to one chances, will Juggs be able to close the gap in time to finish the Flash? Nope. Flash would have recovered by then several picoseconds after the attack makes him stumble...

Ptr_Grifin
Juggernaut's shield isn't the crimson bands. The bands you speak of were casted by Cyttorak while Galactus was passing through his dimension. I think the spell itself is like a direct target thing... but the effect looked more like "I think we're dragging a matress!" than any kind of stop.

Are you sure about that? Because when he touched the gem it said, "Whosoever touches this gem shall possess the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak ....". Whats to say his shield isn't made out of the indestructible Crimson Bands.

I'll ask again Draco69, how does flash ever lose?

Draco69
The flash just became a stupid character. How the Hell does he EVER lose to anyone?

Massive amounts of PIS. If Flash comics were written without PIS, they should be the size of stamp....

Juggernaut has ways he could hit flash.

No. He doesn't. Do you have ways of outrunning a laserbeam? No. Juggernaut has literally no chance of hitting the Flash or defeating him. It's hopeless for him.

Flash does not know of Juggernaut's powers and is going to make mistakes.

Forum rules cite common knowledge. Flash would know the Juggernaut more or less is...well a juggernaut. Super-strength. Big. Invulnerable. He's a one-trick pony.

And Flash can spend an equivalent of a week in his eyes studying the Juggernaut and testing his forcefield without Juggs even knowing it much less before the sound of the bell stops ringing.

Swanky-Tuna
Are you sure about that? Because when he touched the gem it said, "Whosoever touches this gem shall possess the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak ....". Whats to say his shield isn't made out of the indestructible Crimson Bands.
Well, he does kind of possess their alleged power. They're supposed to be invincible, although they're really a spell and based on the will of the caster, and he is supposed to be invincible as well. It's like Cyttorak's trademark spell.

Draco69

The POWER of the Crimson Bands. That means it's indestructability and the invulnerability.

The actual Crimson Bands is a spell cast by Dr. Strange or other high-end sorcerers.

Juggs only possesses a forcefield. That's it. He can't "project" his forcefield.

Ptr_Grifin
Massive amounts of PIS. If Flash comics were written without PIS, they should be the size of stamp....

No. He doesn't. Do you have ways of outrunning a laserbeam? No. Juggernaut has literally no chance of hitting the Flash or defeating him. It's hopeless for him.

Forum rules cite common knowledge. Flash would know the Juggernaut more or less is...well a juggernaut. Super-strength. Big. Invulnerable. He's a one-trick pony.

And Flash can spend an equivalent of a week in his eyes studying the Juggernaut and testing his forcefield without Juggs even knowing it much less before the sound of the bell stops ringing.

That kind of crap makes an interesting character? No wonder people complain and cry about when he or Superman loses. They can't write a good story with them without making it PIS, CIS, or reality warping punches.

Well, he does kind of possess their alleged power. They're supposed to be invincible, although they're really a spell and based on the will of the caster, and he is supposed to be invincible as well. It's like Cyttorak's trademark spell.

I'll take your word on it.

Draco69
That kind of crap makes an interesting character? No wonder people complain and cry about when he or Superman loses. They can't write a good story with them without making it PIS, CIS, or reality warping punches.

Meh. I could say the same thing about Silver Surfer or Thor or Iceman (current) or Thanos. erm

Ptr_Grifin
Meh. I could say the same thing about Silver Surfer or Thor or Iceman (current) or Thanos. erm

I'll agree with you on Silver Surfer, Iceman, and Thanos. But Thor has good weaknesses. He can be physically beat and he has emotions that come into play. He is also vulnerable to some magic, and is restricted by the laws of Asgard. He has many enemies that originate from his own back ground, so it is understandable that some may be on his level.

long pig
Without BFR, wouldn't Flash tire eventually? I remember him needing rest after maybe 3 hours. I've seen him collapse from exhaustion from less than a half hour of running.

I don't know if Flash could stop him from moving, really. His enchantment moves him forwards, not his legs or KE.

Evangel94
Which is why he can run in space with out the need of air

no expression

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8891/sg082sy.th.jpg

Draco69
Originally posted by long pig
Without BFR, wouldn't Flash tire eventually? I remember him needing rest after maybe 3 hours. I've seen him collapse from exhaustion from less than a half hour of running.

I don't know if Flash could stop him from moving, really. His enchantment moves him forwards, not his legs or KE.

The Flash can run forever if he wanted to. The Speed Force powers him.

If you think about it, if Flash can race around the world even at near lightspeed, his feet must be hitting the ground an inquaintifable amount of times. His "strokes of jog" must be insane.

His stamina isn't physical. It's kinetically powered by the Speed Force. Canonically in his comic, he can run for as long as he wants.

Which really isn't the case he as it's not like he really NEEDS to go all-out with his speed as Juggernaut would be a statue to him. Also he doesn't even need to run at all. He can just sit on the ground and watch the Juggernaut for hours when really it's just a picosecond ticking by. And as stated. If he's tired? He'll sleep. He doesn't have a normal sleep cycle. His sleep cycle is completely different from ours. If you think about it, ONE day to him is like a decade.

Blair Wind
no expression

She talked....in space no expression

Draco69
no expression

Yeah. BlairWind just busted THAT scan...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

And for the record, using a Jeph Loeb scan? A SUPERGIRL scan nonetheless?

laughing out loud

THAT's credible....

He can run in space:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5255/flash137p017ys.jpg

Evangel94
Originally posted by Blair Wind
She talked....in space no expression

We all know being in space has never stopped comic book characters from talking to one another. wink

Draco69
We all know being in space has never stopped comic book characters from talking to one another. wink

Which is poor retort for using a JEPH LOEB scan. Supergirl outrunning the Flash is just plain stupid. Also Flash is sooooo stupid that with his lightspeed reactions and thought process he wouldn't notice that he's heading out into space?

Bullsh**....

Ptr_Grifin
Which is poor retort for using a JEPH LOEB scan. Supergirl outrunning the Flash is just plain stupid. Also Flash is sooooo stupid that he's lightspeed reactions and thought process wouldn't notice that he's heading out into space?

Bullsh**....

Like I said before, Flash could make a mistake. Thats why I don't like cosmics like Galactus and SS. It makes the comics seem so much more child like. And Super Girl moving at those speeds would rip her costume off.

Draco69
Like I said before, Flash could make a mistake. Thats why I don't like cosmics like Galactus and SS. It makes the comics seem so much more child like. And Super Girl moving at those speeds would rip her costume off.

Meh. We already see Superslutl naked every issue of Supergirl anyway. Britney Zor-El doesn't need to take off her clothes TWICE in a issue.

big grin

Evangel94
Which is poor retort for using for JEPH LOEB scan.

I'm not trying to retort you. no expression

I'm simply pointing out that if comic characters didn't speak in space, the reader would have no idea whats going on. It's an inconsistancy we have to live with.

Ptr_Grifin
Meh. We already see Superslutl naked every issue of Supergirl anyway. Britney Zor-El doesn't need to take off her clothes TWICE in a issue.

big grin

If I am not mistaken, she was wearing a shadow suit.

Draco69
If I am not mistaken, she was wearing a shadow suit.

Really? I thought it was just a tablecloth she stole from McDonald's after servicing 167 illegal immigrants....

Evangel94
Back on topic, if Flash ran to the grocery store and took a nap etc. It wouldn't be much of a battle now would it? Flash is supposed to be fighting Juggernaut, not anything else.

And if Flash ever got close to Juggernaut, he would be stopped down by Juggernaut Forcefield slowing him and his momentum would be stopped.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

Draco69
If Kitty Pryde was rendering herself intangible for the majority of the a battle and not making a move against her opponent, would that be considered inviable? No. She's not fighting her opponent at all. She's SUPPOSED to though.

As said before, Flash can go without sleep and sustenance as long as he taps in the Speed Force to make up for it.

The scan puts into the question of which is stronger? The Speed Force or Jugg's forcefields. The field basically mimics a kinetic energy steal. Unfortunately for Juggs, he faced a similar opponent: the Turtle. He also possessed a personal forcefield that enabled him to suck the momentum dry of any object that went near him. Flash simply tapped in the Speed Force to give him as much kinetic energy to power his momentum.

So, even if the forcefield begins to drain Flash of his own kinetic energy...Flash can just tap into a infinite supply of kinetic energy: the Speed Force. Infinite speed.

So unless we have scan showing Jugg's field is capable of sucking the momentum dry of something that supply itself with infinite kinetic energy if so desired....

Blair Wind
Wait....so she can talk (which requires air) and breath in space.....but Flash cant?

Moving on, Draco has covered everything else rather well

Evangel94
If Kitty Pryde was rendering herself intangible for the majority of the a battle and not making a move against her opponent, would that be considered inviable? No. She's not fighting her opponent at all. She's SUPPOSED to though.

As said before, Flash can go without sleep and sustenance as long as he taps in the Speed Force to make up for it.

This is Flash, not Kitty Pryde fighting. Running to the grocery store, sleeping, and taking a nap is not high on Flash's to do list when Juggernaut is running amok.

How exactly is Flash going to stop the Juggernaut? Or in fact do anything to the Juggernaut?

Blair Wind
And if Flash ever got close to Juggernaut, he would be stopped down by Juggernaut Forcefield slowing him and his momentum would be stopped.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif

Which is just a poor imitation of the Flash's kinetic energy steal. The hammer did go back to Thor after that.

Juggernaut has been taken out through indirect means. Flash can drill a hole somewhere on the ground, and have Juggs fall into it (hell....he's an idiot). Win for Flash erm

xmeat
juggernaut just to powerful i fear for flash.

Evangel94

Juggernaut has been taken out through indirect means. Flash can drill a hole somewhere on the ground, and have Juggs fall into it (hell....he's an idiot). Win for Flash erm

Sticking Juggernaut in a hole, isn't a win. It's bfr.

And it doesn't remove the root problem: Juggernaut is still there.

What can Flash do directly to the Juggernaut?

Draco69
This is Flash, not Kitty Pryde fighting.

Which is another poor retort because you really can't argue the difference between the two....

Kitty isn't fighting. Flash isn't fighting. What's the difference. I guess Kitty using her powers or IW becoming invisible so her opponent can't find her is inviable in your book since they're not directly fighting their opponents.

Running to the grocery store, sleeping, and taking a nap is not high on Flash's to do list when Juggernaut is running amok.

Why shouldn't it be. Flash has ALL the time in the world. A second would seem like an hour to him. Flash is tired. He takes a nap. He wakes up and he still sees Juggs in the exact same position he was a picosecond ago. He does this regularly during his battles in Key City.

Again, he can just tap in the Speed Force to cover that.

How exactly is Flash going to stop the Juggernaut? Or in fact do anything to the Juggernaut?

Dump him the SpeedForce. Teleport him into the Anti-Matter Universe. All that require no touching of any kind.

A better question is: How the hell is Juggernaut gonna defeat the Flash. YOU'RE the one who stated Juggs can win.

I on the other hand stated it's either a stalemate or BFR.

Or as Blairwind stated, using MMA rules: Juggs can't do sh** to Flash. Flash can do alot (some that won't damage him) to Juggs. So by default, Flash wins.

Ptr_Grifin

Touch him.

Draco69

Directly. Nothing. But neither can Juggs.

What can Juggs do directly to the Flash? And please let it be something that will actually work....

Ptr_Grifin

What can Juggs do directly to the Flash? And please let it be something that will actually work....

Juggernaut can punch flash, and it will hurt flash.

Evangel94

Punch him really really hard, or stick out his arm and have flash run into it. It's been done before.

Blair Wind
........punch? Limited to the speed of the attack, and the length of an arm. no expression

Juggernaut has no enhanced speed. Tell me if someone punches you, and you happen to be naturally quicker do you think you can dodge it?

Forcefield. He is not "directly" doing anything though. Also what is the forcefield actually going to do? The hammer is shown to fly back with enough momentum to carry Juggs when he hangs on it. What is it going to do to Flash when he can continuelly give himself more momentum while it "may" be sucked (since he only used that Forcefield once that I know of)

Draco69
Juggernaut can punch flash, and it will hurt flash.

He can't. I CAN use a special mirror to deflect a laserbeam that is fired at any time that is not known to me (which moves at the speed of light) BUT I don't have the ability or rather reflexes to do so.

Let's say a laser gun fires a laser beam at a target 50 feet away from it. I have a special mirror capable of deflecting the laser. I am to deflect the laser BEFORE it hits the target. It will be fired at ANY given time that is not within my knowledge. It could fire in two minutes or two years. Who know? I am standing two feet way from the range of the laser's fire.

CAN I do it? Yes. I am physically able to deflect the laser with the mirror. Is it possible at ALL to do so? No absolutely not.

And unfortunately for Cain, Flash is NOT a laserbeam. He's a living, thinking, reacting laserbeam that will see Juggs punches as if it were still life...

Ptr_Grifin
Forcefield.

Juggernaut won't need his forcefield during this fight. It is not constantly on. That post wasn't really serious anyway.

........punch? Limited to the speed of the attack, and the length of an arm. no expression

Juggernaut has no enhanced speed. Tell me if someone punches you, and you happen to be naturally quicker do you think you can dodge it?

This is what is funny about my post. You asked what he could do, and yes, Juggernaut could cause flash physical pain by punching him. Flash could also dodge the punch.

Draco69
Punch him really really hard, or stick out his arm and have flash run into it. It's been done before.

Oh yeah, that'll work....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

In KMC Forums, (since you've been here oh so long and stuff...) you know that Flash is gonna be going all out with no PIS nor CIS.

Juggs has a better chance of winning the lottery several million times in a row than hitting the Flash.

Flash will see the punch coming at him at the pace of Asian driver during rush hour.

Flash will practice his limbo dance several times using Juggs arm as a pole.

Also it is plain stupid to assume that Juggs will actually SEE the Flash to actually know where to hit him.....

Flash will be invisible. Juggs won't see him.

TheEvilHex
flash runs around juggs for 3 days and passes out from exhaustion. juggs steps on the sleeping Flash juggs wins 8/10.

Brian Oswald
Flash wins. Juggs cant touch him and if Flash does anything at all, its better than Jug doing nothing at all.

xmeat
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Flash wins. Juggs cant touch him and if Flash does anything at all, its better than Jug doing nothing at all. laughing laughing laughing

Brian Oswald
no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
flash runs around juggs for 3 days and passes out from exhaustion. juggs steps on the sleeping Flash juggs wins 8/10.

Speed force sustanence is nifty, eh?

MightyEInherjar
I'm wondering something about this fight.

If Flash tried to steal the kinetic energy from Juggs, would it work? I mean, their powers somewhat cancel out...

At first I thought no, because of the previous statement. Then figured the Speedforce was considerably more powerful than Cyttorak, so has the potential to overcome his magic.

Any thoughts?

ThePittman
Current Juggs, Dead. Classic Juggs, stalemate unless you go with BFR.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I'm wondering something about this fight.

If Flash tried to steal the kinetic energy from Juggs, would it work? I mean, their powers somewhat cancel out...

At first I thought no, because of the previous statement. Then figured the Speedforce was considerably more powerful than Cyttorak, so has the potential to overcome his magic.

Any thoughts?

KE steal should take even Juggy's momentum away. But if he has magical propulsion it wouldn't matter because he would have an artifical PE source to transfer constantly to KE.

It all depends on the writer I guess.

batdude123
Flash.

Kinetic energy steal to speedforce dump.

THE END.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by batdude123
Flash.

Kinetic energy steal to speedforce dump.

THE END.
Nah.

trolly_crouchjr
The answer lies in the sheild...(juggs sheild)

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah.

YAH!!!

Accel
I highly doubt any of Flash's tricks would work on Juggs.

This really would be the lamest fight in comics.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
I highly doubt any of Flash's tricks would work on Juggs.

This really would be the lamest fight in comics.

Speedforce shit ftw.

Newjak

Forcefield. He is not "directly" doing anything though. Also what is the forcefield actually going to do? The hammer is shown to fly back with enough momentum to carry Juggs when he hangs on it. What is it going to do to Flash when he can continuelly give himself more momentum while it "may" be sucked (since he only used that Forcefield once that I know of) He probably just turned it off when he came back since he didn't need it then stick out tongue

Anyways his shield has been shown in a number of ways to be different things. Along with his momentum stealing shield it has also been a skin tight crimson colored shield. A foot off his body yellow shield both of which wouldn't allow anything to touch him.

In fact in his first appearance his shield could have been nothing more than just his power radiating from him in a force aura that knocked people away from him. I think he personally just has many Shields as he needs or the writers need to get the job done.

Anyways as for the match I'm surprised this has actually gotten to this many pages. This is quite simple isn't it is a stalemate for Eternity. As for Flash BFRing Cain doesn't he actually have to move Cain to actually transport him anywhere like with SPB he actually had to run him into the speed force and it took three other Flashes to start it and I don't think he is pushing Cain anywhere.

This is how this fight goes.

Flash and Cain are standing apart from eachother before the bell rings. They are tensed ready to start the fight. The bell Rings and the Flash disappears. He is running at Cain full go to hit him with everything he's got. Cain hasn't even twitched yet. Flash rears back his fist and let's loose his punch and then bounces straight off Cain into the next country. Flash runs back and Delivers as many punches as he can to Cain in the next three minutes which is quite alot.

Cain doesn't even know whats going on. He's looking around for the little red guy but he can't see him so he thinks he must have ran off. He is completely unaware that he is being hammered by more punches then the rest of the world has thrown in the history of mankind.

Finally Flash seeing how pointless this is stops infront of Cain and simply asks what are you made of man.

Cain replies don't you know who I am I'm the Juggernaut totally indestructible, Incalculable strength, and completely unstoppable. He then goes to throw a punch and Flash easily avoids it.

Then Cain says what's up with you man I can't even begin to catch.

Well I'm the Flash fastest man alive can outrun a nuclear explosion, and basically travel and be anywhere I want at anytime.

They both stare at eachother and then both come to the conclusion this is a stupid fight go get a beer and talk about different feats and or just how cool they are eventually they get idea of what they would be like combined. Hunting down some of the most powerful artifacts in hisrtory they cast a spell that transofrms them into one person and behold you now have the

FLASHERNAUT
stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
FLASHERNAUT

now that would be unbeatable

King Kandy
No! Not the Flashernaut!

Newjak
No! Not the Flashernaut! That would be a tough combo to stop.

Think about that versus Superman huh who would win that one shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Dunno try making a thread and see what happens

King Kandy
Originally posted by Newjak
That would be a tough combo to stop.

Think about that versus Superman huh who would win that one shifty
Flashernaut.

Flash could already defeat Eternity, now he's over LT level! Totally!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swanky-Tuna
now that would be unbeatable
It sounds more like an exhibitionist astronaut.

Symmetric Chaos
It sounds more like an exhibitionist astronaut.

And how would you stop an exhibitionist astronaut mister?

Swanky-Tuna
And how would you stop an exhibitionist astronaut mister?
Cover your eyes and shout "The moonlanding was a fake!"

xmeat
storm=dead

ThePittman
storm=dead Wrong thread windnuts

juggernaut74
Stalemate I guess.

xmeat
Originally posted by ThePittman
Wrong thread windnuts my bad

spidey-dude
Flashernaut.

Flash could already defeat Eternity, now he's over LT level! Totally!

roll eyes (sarcastic) flashernaut ? are u ok ? embarrasment

Phenomenol
Classic Juggs vs The Flash!

llagrok
Flash phases the gem out of Juggernaut's body.

Onslaught saga logic dur

King Kandy
This has been done already.

KMC_Drifter
Well, couldn't the Flash technically stop the Juggernaut's forward momentum via speed steal? If he stole his speed then IMP'd him...that would knock him back....or in my mind it should be able to....lol

Hannibal-Lector
I dont think flash can do anything nor can Juggernaut catch Flash... stalemate unless we use Onslaughts writing ^_^ as llagrok so elegantly put

Phenomenol
Yeah, I know Juggs wins.

I picked the wrong characters.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Yeah, I know Juggs wins. Nobody in this thread has mentioned Juggs winning. One said stalemate, another said flash wins, and a third joked about Onslaught writing.

So who are you agreeing with?

Phenomenol
I am agreeing with TRUTH!

Juggs wins.

Endless Mike

Juggs wins.

How is he going to hit the Flash?

Symmetric Chaos

Juggs wins.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w271/abikuan/truth.gif

Phenomenol
As soon as the Flash tries to hit him! He will be close enough for Juggs to TKO.

Endless Mike
As soon as the Flash tries to hit him! He will be close enough for Juggs to TKO.

He can't react fast enough. Flash will dodge it.

Phenomenol
No, Flash would be grabbing his arm in pain and the juggenaut would strike him.

Endless Mike
Prove it

Phenomenol
It's the Juggernaut! Flash would hurt his damn fist trying to hit Juggs. Then Juggs would proceed to TKO his ass.

Endless Mike
Flash is protected by the Speedforce, he won't hurt himself punching someone (even if his punch won't hurt Juggernaut either).

SnazzySmurph

Juggs wins. I think Truth is messing with you 'cause he thinks it's funny.

Truth is SUCH a bastard.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Flash is protected by the Speedforce, he won't hurt himself punching someone (even if his punch won't hurt Juggernaut either).

Don't act as if Flash already tapped in the speedforce because he doesn't do that. It takes him time to tap into it. He is not just going to run at Juggs in the speedforce. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flash would hurt his hand and get KO'd.

Endless Mike
WTF are you talking about? The Speedforce is what gives him his powers in the first place. Without it he's just a normal human.

Phenomenol
Yet he has to TAP into the speedforce! When Flash reaches lightspeed or more he is in the speedforce.

Quit acting like he will start in the speedforce and run after Juggs because he wouldn't.

Endless Mike
All Flash has to do to activate the Speedforce is think. In fact it activates automatically, when someone fired a bullet at him it activated right as the bullet touched the back of his neck and he ran out of the way.

SnazzySmurph
Even if you were right (ermmnone), what stops Flash from running off til he hits lightspeed, then running and hitting Juggs?

It's not like Juggernaut could tag him in the meantime...

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
All Flash has to do to activate the Speedforce is think.

Nope. He has to reach lightspeed or more to tap into it.

Juggs Forcefield!

Endless Mike
You obviously have no idea how the Flash's powers even work.

He has to reach lightspeed to enter the Speedforce, not to use it. Every time he does something at super speed, he's using the speedforce.

SnazzySmurph
Nope. He has to reach lightspeed or more to tap into it.

Juggs Forcefield! Tap, as in enter it himself. In order to use is, all he does is use super speed...

Can Juggs forcefield tag Flash then?

Phenomenol
I already said that, that is what I mean when I say tap I mean ENTER the speedforce. It takes the flash time to reach lightspeed.

Juggs wins.

SnazzySmurph
I already said that, that is what I mean when I say tap I mean ENTER the speedforce. It takes the flash time to reach lightspeed.

Juggs wins. He can still reach lightspeed faster then Juggs can think.

How does Juggernaut win?

SnazzySmurph
Flash travels back in time, to before Cain had the gem, and puts his fist through Marko's head.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>