All Hail Megatron 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
This is Megatron from IDW comics with these 3 upgrades:

-he is enchanced with Pretender technoogy based on kryptonian dna
-has inexhaustable power source
-has yellow power ring, mastered

He is out conquering DC universe. Assemble yout mimmum team who can stop him, no beings above herald are allowed.

The Scribe
Cyborg Superman, Doomsday (Gog Wars), The Eradicator (Fortress Mode), Ion (Sodam Yat) Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, and Kilowog, with green and blue rings,
Spectre, Superman, SuperGirl, Superwoman, and Captain Marvel, with Blue rings, Hawkman with the Claw of Horus, Alpha Lanterns

big grin

Survivor19
You either give him a LOT of respect or severely underestimate the team...

The Scribe
Originally posted by Survivor19
You either give him a LOT of respect or severely underestimate the team...

I just want the job to get done right. wink

Survivor19
There is no kill like overkill, huh?

Ok, let's do it as a ladder.
Solo, duo, team of 3, 4, 5 - who'd you pick?
Of course, no '1 - Ion, 2 - Ion, Eradicator'.

The Scribe
Hal Jordan and Kilowog, with green and blue rings

Superman, and Captain Marvel with Blue rings

Hawkman with the Claw of Horus

Survivor19
Aren't gonna happen.

The Scribe
You forgot.....Hawkman with the Claw of Horus. mad stick out tongue

Anyway yes, they will win. Megatron gets hit in the back of the head with the Claw of Horus. big grin

Survivor19
Wait... that was a 5-man team?
Sorry, i confused it with 2 duos and 1 solo.

Galvaclaw
Since Megatron's power is minuscule compered to a Kryptonians this is essentially a skilled Kryptonian with high stamina outfitted with a yellow ring.

This is assuming the Krytonian DNA doesn't break down like with first Bizarro. Transformers are advanced but there's no reason to assume their bioengineering skills match Lex luthors.

That's also assuming the Kryptonian pretender shell is as powerful as a fully charged Kryptonian like Superman.

Survivor19
sad
You just shattered my world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.