Ultraviolet versus Morpheus and Trinity...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ultraviolet finds herself in The Matrix. Tank reads her as an agent on the Nebuchadnezzar. Thinking she is an agent, Morpheus and Trinity enter The Matrix to take her out.

The combatants have all the weaponry they are shown using in their respective movies. Who wins? The fight takes place on the rooftop where Ultraviolet fought the Blood Chinois.

Darth Martin
She dodges bullets, they don't. That alone should tell you something.

Rogue Jedi
OK, so throw in Apoc, Cypher and Link.

Darth Martin
Well they couldn't do shit. They don't even have powers. They were born on Earth, not in the Matrix.

You'd need a few Agents to compete with this girl.

Rogue Jedi
Couldnt do shit? Morpheus is adept with a blade, and Trinity, Apoc and Link are pretty good with guns. Not even mentioning Morpheus and Trinity's h2h skills.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Couldnt do shit? Morpheus is adept with a blade, and Trinity, Apoc and Link are pretty good with guns. Not even mentioning Morpheus and Trinity's h2h skills. I'm not questioning either's h2h prowess, believe me I know how good they are. But I just watched some clips of Ultraviolet and she was dodjing bullets. Outside of Neo and Agents it is clearly explained no character can do that. The "good" rebels like Morpheus, Trinity, Ghost, and Niobe can evade them, but not straight up dodge. I'm saying I believe the Ultraviolet chick may be too fast. Apoc isn't that great. He can use guns sure, but I'd assume he'd get ****ed by anyone Agent class up close.

"Link" is an operator for the Neb ship in Reloaded and Revolutions. Again he was born on Earth. I believe you may be reffering to Switch from the first film. Same result. We haven't seen her or Apoc go h2h.

If you going to add someone I'd say add an Agent or perhaps even Seraph.

dadudemon
Yeah. Violet busted some serious caps, Gun Katta stule, into some peeps.

She also took out a roof top full of hemophages or hemophage hybrids...while completely surrounded. That alone is better than anything Neo did prior to his enlightenment.

Rogue Jedi
OK, I am open to anyone naming combatants. Who shall it be then? Smith and Seraph? Seraph and Trinity? Smith, Seraph and the entire crew?

dadudemon
OK, I am open to anyone naming combatants. Who shall it be then? Smith and Seraph? Seraph and Trinity? Smith, Seraph and the entire crew?

You should have me vs. Violet. I would...do things.... shifty

Darth Martin
Milla Johnavich..................nah.

Rogue Jedi
I'd hit it BANG BANG BANG SPLOOGE zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Milla Johnavich..................nah.

I didn't know you were gay.

That's okay, dude. I don't judge for it. I hope you find that one special man to share your life with...in Massachusetts.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by dadudemon
I didn't know you were gay.

That's okay, dude. I don't judge for it. I hope you find that one special man to share your life with...in Massachusetts. Why Massachusetts?

dadudemon
Why Massachusetts?

You're too ignorant of the real world to warrant a continuation of this conversation.

Darth Martin
You're too ignorant of the real world to warrant a continuation of this conversation. Ignorant of the real world.........you mean I'm in the Matrix.

That's not possible.

dadudemon
Ignorant of the real world.........you mean I'm in the Matrix.

That's not possible.

You're too ignorant of the real world to warrant a continuation of this conversation.

Rogue Jedi
I started to say Neo vs. Violet, but I dont think she has much of a chance against Neo.

omgchos
Ignorant of the real world.........you mean I'm in the Matrix.

That's not possible.
Was this a joke? I'm genuinely curious.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by omgchos
Was this a joke? I'm genuinely curious. It was intended to be.

Rogue Jedi
OK bitches, ideas? Who in The Matrix would have a shot here?

chilled monkey
OK bitches, ideas? Who in The Matrix would have a shot here?

I think that Seraph (Oracle's bodyguard) would have a good chance. Possibly the Twins due to their phasing power.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I think that Seraph (Oracle's bodyguard) would have a good chance. Possibly the Twins due to their phasing power. I dont think Seraph could hang, he has no weapons. The twins? Good call.

Darth Martin
Who in The Matrix would have a shot here?

-Agent Smith
-Neo (Subway fight)
-Seraph

Placidity
The bald kid (There is no spoon).

Rogue Jedi
I think an Agent, especially Smith, would be too much for Vi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.