Star Fox vs. A Covenant Fleet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NemeBro
Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Peppy Hare, and Slippy Toad, the second generation Star Fox team, are pit up against a single Covenant fleet.

I am not sure on the specifics of a Covenant Fleet to be perfectly honest, so I am hoping to get some moar info from a Halo buff here like WO Polaski.

The Star Fox Team are piloting their Arwings obviously.

The space-battle shall take place in...Oh let's just say Meteo, the asteroid field from Star Fox 64.

Who shall win?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, Peppy Hare, and Slippy Toad, the second generation Star Fox team, are pit up against a single Covenant fleet.

I am not sure on the specifics of a Covenant Fleet to be perfectly honest, so I am hoping to get some moar info from a Halo buff here like WO Polaski.

The Star Fox Team are piloting their Arwings obviously.

The space-battle shall take place in...Oh let's just say Meteo, the asteroid field from Star Fox 64.

Who shall win?

Peppy's too old right now to to be real useful here. I would replace him with Wolf or Panther. Actually Slippy would be better for support than an actual pilot imo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Peppy's too old right now to to be real useful here. I would replace him with Wolf or Panther. Actually Slippy would be better for support than an actual pilot imo. I meant in their primes, 64.

I may replace Slippy though. In fact, fvck Slippy, Wolf pilots the Wolfen.

KingD19
Peppy should be replaced with Panther or Wolf, and Slippy with Krystal. I think with those B pick up bombs, then Team Fox can win, but not without a few casualties.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
Peppy should be replaced with Panther or Wolf, and Slippy with Krystal. I think with those B pick up bombs, then Team Fox can win, but not without a few casualties. Slippy is a better pilot than Krystal, and Peppy is also one of the better pilots.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah screw Slippy. How he who I believed was a she at first got a wife, that I'll never know. When does Falco get some action outside of past somewhat implied sessions with Katt?

ScreamPaste
I think Star fox wins. Does the covenant have anythign bordering the heat generated by a star?

Wei Phoenix
Peppy should be replaced with Panther or Wolf, and Slippy with Krystal. I think with those B pick up bombs, then Team Fox can win, but not without a few casualties.

Krystal really isn't that great, she just learned how to fly one. Slippy's overall experience and intelligence would give him a win over her.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I think Star fox wins. Does the covenant have anythign bordering the heat generated by a star?

You don't really need heat to beat them seeing as they've been shot down by lasers far less intense than a star.

NemeBro
Yeah screw Slippy. How he who I believed was a she at first got a wife, that I'll never know. When does Falco get some action outside of past somewhat implied sessions with Katt? Well technically Peppy did, but she died years ago.

And that is true. Falco needs to get laaaaaid. Wolf too.

Also, the Arwings can tank the laser from t3h Gorgon, which can pierce the crust of a planet in one shot.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I'm all for Team Star Fox taking the win, I just don't want anyone to think that it takes at least the heat of a star to effect their ships.

KingD19
True she just learned to fly, but I swear, Slippy was asking for help every mission, he wasn't that great of a pilot.

ScreamPaste
Their ships can survive pretty close to a star without damage.

NemeBro
True she just learned to fly, but I swear, Slippy was asking for help every mission, he wasn't that great of a pilot. And Krystal did nothing lol.

Slippy has far more experience than her as a pilot.

Though neither are even in this fight.

Fox, Wolf, Falco, and even Peppy are all aces in an Arwing(Or in Wolf's case, Wolfen), they are the best team for this thread.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Their ships can survive pretty close to a star without damage.

Their ships can't survive getting shot repeatedly by Wolf and his team. Heat is not the only form of attack. What do you mean without damage? During that board your ship's health constantly drained. Slippy even exclaimed "It's too hot! I can't take it any more!"

NemeBro
Well how powerful are the blasters on a Wolfen? Do we ever get an explanation of the tech?

Although, in terms of collision, Slippy's ship was pretty well off when the Spyborg smacked it from Sector X to Titania in a crash-landing, he only needed to be rescued because Slippy was captured by that big skeleton thing.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well how powerful are the blasters on a Wolfen? Do we ever get an explanation of the tech?

Although, in terms of collision, Slippy's ship was pretty well off when the Spyborg smacked it from Sector X to Titania in a crash-landing, he only needed to be rescued because Slippy was captured by that big skeleton thing.

Not sure but I think to say that it is no where near a star's output. Also the fact that Andross's explosion would've killed Fox and the heat nor the explosion was near the heat of that planet/star or else you would've been losing energy as you flew. The ships are very well durable, but I wouldn't say they are invulnerable to every last one of the Covenants weapons. Did the barrel roll deflect most lasers from enemies outside of bosses?

NemeBro
Not sure but I think to say that it is no where near a star's output. Also the fact that Andross's explosion would've killed Fox and the heat nor the explosion was near the heat of that planet/star or else you would've been losing energy as you flew. The ships are very well durable, but I wouldn't say they are invulnerable to every last one of the Covenants weapons. Did the barrel roll deflect most lasers from enemies outside of bosses? Well they were not totally immune to the heat of the star either.

Andross' explosion was still perty powerful, they were in the core of the planet I believe, and the explosion reached the surface.

I do not believe they are invulnerable either.

Yeah they do deflect most lasers.

KingD19
DO A BARREL ROLL FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpadeKing
atleast give them a final challenge, like an equal amount of spartan controlled vampires

Shadow Spider
Star Fox either wins or puts up one very good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.