Exar Kun and Ulic versus Bane and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
The setting is in a random field somewhere. Both parties are ready to kill each other, armed with the items and powers of their peak appearances in canon materials.

Essentially, this is DLotS Kun and Ulic versus Bane and Zannah at their peaks. Orbalisk armor is removed for fairness, as is the actual amulet blasts of Kun. The amulets themselves, however, are not removed since we cannot infer Kun's power post-Yavin without them (He's always wearing them). But you can infer that they are typically not being used unless they appear activated on-panel when presenting evidence.

Elite Hunter
If you remove the Orbalisks then it's hard to judge this. Bane's fighting style in Ro2 incorporates the orbalisk, plus they helped him out physically so that he could draw on the DS more so than without it. It'd be hard to judge how good Bane is in saber combat and how much stronger he is in the force compared to his POD self.

Eminence
Your sig is ridiculous.

This thread requires thinking.

Lightsnake
Can we wait until December for this thread? Given Zannah 'at her peak' is pure conjecture. All we know is she, at her peak, would be more powerful than Bane.

Zannah being stronger than Bane thought would probably be beastly enough to overwhelm Ulic with her Sith sorcery.

Hewhoknowsall
LOL that sig is cool smile

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Can we wait until December for this thread? Given Zannah 'at her peak' is pure conjecture. All we know is she, at her peak, would be more powerful than Bane.

Zannah being stronger than Bane thought would probably be beastly enough to overwhelm Ulic with her Sith sorcery.

Hm, I hate to wait that long, but you're right - she could grow tremendously.

For now, let's use the current "peak" standards meaning anything we can verify, and when new information comes available, we can redo this.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Lightsnake

Zannah at her peak doesn't necessarily equate to being more powerful than Bane. It was Bane's own opinion that that's what would happen though.

Lightsnake
I would call that a very informed opinion

Janus Marius
Bane's kind of dwindling in power, from what I gather from the information about the third novel. If he weakens because of the orbalisks, it could give her a chance.

Eminence
What DS said. We know Bane thinks she could become more powerful than him. At this point, the assertion that she will, especially in regards to orbalisk Bane, is baseless.

kotorfan
novel comes out on tuesday. lol

the day I take my last final (spanish).

lol. Wait I think I'm talking about the wrong novel.

anyways. w/e.

I don't want Bane to die in the 3rd bane book.. I mean luke got like what 40 books? or more.

same with sids, anakin, etc.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Eminence
What DS said. We know Bane thinks she could become more powerful than him. At this point, the assertion that she will, especially in regards to orbalisk Bane, is baseless.

Not to mention, implying that she is more powerful than Bane because she kills Bane would be ridiculous.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
Not to mention, implying that she is more powerful than Bane because she kills Bane would be ridiculous.

I know, it's almost like saying that Vader killed Palpatine, thus he's superior, or Anakin killed Dooku, thus he's superior, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.