Broly vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
this fight is a pure fistfight. no blowing up things, no energy blasts or jutsu.

Broly is in SS form from second coming (yes, I know the directors or animators made him less awesome than his previous movie).

the team he faces is:
Tsunade
Jirobo (CS2 activated)
Sakura (Shippuden)
Naruto (sage mode)
Rock Lee (SHippuden; has 5 of the 8 gates open)

NemeBro
Lol.

Strength, speed, durability, Broly takes it all.

Broly can solo the entire damn verse without his Ki abilities, let alone take on this "team."

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by danteiscool
this fight is a pure fistfight. no blowing up things, no energy blasts or jutsu.

Broly is in SS form from second coming (yes, I know the directors or animators made him less awesome than his previous movie).

the team he faces is:
Tsunade
Jirobo (CS2 activated)
Sakura (Shippuden)
Naruto (sage mode)
Rock Lee (SHippuden; has 5 of the 8 gates open)

...You're joking right? this team is not enough to take on Broly

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. WTF... What the f**k?

The Last Rider
This is just a squash. Broly puts his foot all in their asses

BradBalboa
Broly stamps his foot and destroys the planet

GGS
Broly takes this.

Endless Mike
Don't make Naruto vs. DBZ threads.

Unless it's like Sakura vs. Mr. Satan or something

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Don't make Naruto vs. DBZ threads.

Unless it's like Sakura vs. Mr. Satan or something

Mr. Satan can punch through a metal bus. He ain't a pussy. Stronger than anyone in reality on this planet, that's for sure. He's just ....weak compared to the Z warriors.

BradBalboa
This is True, as martial artists go Mr Satan is top notch we do see him beat skileld fighters with ease he was jus never in the class of even the people goku and the others where knocking out with one tap back in the old tenkaichi tournments

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Mr. Satan can punch through a metal bus. He ain't a pussy. Stronger than anyone in reality on this planet, that's for sure. He's just ....weak compared to the Z warriors. I don't actually remember him punching through a bus, but it is very true that by IRL standards Mr. Satan would be a hell of an opponent in a fight.

BradBalboa
Yehh he does, during he cell saga, he pulls 5 buses behind him into a stadium and a guy with a mic asks him somethign like " Now Mr Satan the good fols would like to know your strategy for fightign cell"..Mr Satan replies with "...So,..you wanan see what am gonna do to cell huh"??.. then he punches into the bus and his fist goes straght threw, he also beforehand rips a huge dictionary in half, and that wa sa big gook oO

NemeBro
Oh yeah, I remember that now.

Yeah, by IRL standards, Hercule is ridiculously strong, and pretty fast as well if I recall right.

BradBalboa
yup! =] Anywhoo, broly as a Kid solos the Entire Naruto Universe ( Uno when he was like 12 and punched his Dads eye out XD )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.