A Republic Commando or a Force Unleashed Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
If you wanted to see a movie based on a Star Wars game, which of these two would you want to see on the big screen?

WO Polaski
republic commando. the over exaggerated force abilities would look like shit on the big screen.

Lord Lucien
Seconded. They need to keep the Force-itude ( eek! ) off the main screen.

Though I wouldn't want a Commando movie either.

Eminence
I want a Shatterpoint mini, Afro Samurai style.

Boom, mother****er.

xxxpoppunker182
I'd like to see the THrawn Trilogy

Slash_KMC
Republic Commando is among the top 3 Star Wars games for me. So yeah, that one.

chilled monkey
I'd love a "Force Unleashed" movie! That would be AWESOME!

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I'd love a "Force Unleashed" movie! That would be AWESOME!

if you're gay

SIDIOUS 66
I don't think the extreme force usage would look like shit. Look at the X-men movies. Jean lifted a house, and disintegrated things with her mind. Magneto tore a bridge from the ground, and flew it. Did that not look tight? Also, when when Sidious was hurling senate pods, did that not look tight?

Eminence
I wouldn't mind a TFU movie if they watered down the Force stuff a little.

Red Nemesis
Y DUZ KNO 1 LIEK TEH FORC PWRZ??? TEH LITENEN WUZ ROX1!

Amazing Vrayo!!
They should release a dvd that plays KOTOR, and you make all the decisions for Revan and the gang. HOURS OF CONTENT!!! or they could just have a random mode where you play the entire thing and the machine makes decisions for you.

Hewhoknowsall
Neither. I want LOTF movie!!!!!

chilled monkey
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
if you're gay

Sexual orientation does not determine one's taste in movies.

In any case, wouldn't it be great to see the "real" Darth Vader on the big screen again? Imagine the final duel between Galen and Vader, that would be incredible!

Plus Galen and Juno's relationship (also incredible), PROXY, Maris Brood etc. It'd be great.

Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Neither. I want LOTF movie!!!!!

That would also be ace! I'd love that! Heck, you could have an LOTF trilogy.

Lord Lucien
Sexual orientation does not determine one's taste in movies. Iunno, I've never met a straight person yet who lists But I'm a Cheerleader as one of their favs.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Iunno, I've never met a straight person yet who lists But I'm a Cheerleader as one of their favs.

How many have you spoken to about that, and how many, worldwide, have you not?

Lord Lucien
How many have you spoken to about that, and how many, worldwide, have you not? *facepalms*

Red Nemesis
http://www.opaquelucidity.com/facepalm.jpg

chilled monkey
I don't get it.

Lord Lucien
We know you don't.

Red Nemesis
I don't get it.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/facepalm.jpg

Nemesis X
A Force Unleashed movie wouldn't be that bad but a Republic Commando movie wouldn't be that bad either. Maybe RC can be set after the events in the videogame. Lucasarts never mentioned what happened to Sev.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis

Hah!

chilled monkey

What.

Is.

Your.

Problem?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
get used to it.

--------------------

Hm, I've never played RC (maybe I should. one of these days, I guess) but a TFU movie sounds interesting - but yeah, maybe they should tone down the Force stuff a bit. But seeing big things fly would be awesome - just, not all the time, like in TFU.

I'd love to see the final battle bet. Vader and Starkiller on film, though...

Red Nemesis

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/facepalm.gif

Grinning Goku
Neither.

Allankles
We've seen enough of the clone troopers that a Commando movie isn't necessary but if they could make a series similar to the Roughnecks series then that would be cool.

A TFU movie is out of the question, doesn't have strong plot/story. Republic Commando is definitely top 5 as far SW games are concerned, TFU not so much.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome

Hm, I've never played RC (maybe I should. one of these days, I guess)

It's really one of the better FPS games I've played. Ever. And it has a cool song.

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/facepalm.gif

Hah!

Srsly.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Allankles
We've seen enough of the clone troopers that a Commando movie isn't necessary but if they could make a series similar to the Roughnecks series then that would be cool. That'd be wicked cool.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
It's really one of the better FPS games I've played. Ever. And it has a cool song.

I'll try to get it one of these days ^^

Slash_KMC
I'll try to get it one of these days ^^

Some footage plus the song.

Btw, does anyone know if there is going to be a sequel?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Some footage plus the song.

Btw, does anyone know if there is going to be a sequel?

hm, looks interesting. could it be played on a PSP? other than a computer that's the only console i could use. computers aren't really that reliable when it comes to me and games. I don't really know why.

Slash_KMC
hm, looks interesting. could it be played on a PSP? other than a computer that's the only console i could use. computers aren't really that reliable when it comes to me and games. I don't really know why.

No, I don't think so. But I like computers best, probably has something to do with me playing games on it for about 14 years while never owning any console except for a Playstation 1 which I broke pretty fast.

Allankles

I have the same problem with computers, the last comp game I bought was Galactic Civilization 2 some time in 05-06.

The original x box is super cheap right now, you could play it on that.

Allankles
That'd be wicked cool.

Roughnecks was great. cool

Darth Storm
FORCE UNLEASHED MOVIE SO AWSOME. I LIST BEST SCENES.( not in order in any way)

1> When apprentice moves star destroyer

2> when he vs vader

Nephthys
I think lucas has wankified the clones enough now. A RC movie would just be more retardedness from driods etc against the American republic army. Force unleashed movie would be good. But to be honest, I'd prefer a different era. KOTOR, Kuns/Banes era or DE spring to mind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.