Darth Sidious VS Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Just for the lulz.

Round 1- ROTS Sidious
Round 2- DE Sidious

No restrictions.

mattatom
You exist for the lulz!

Nephthys
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/lulz.jpg

Thats me in the centre.

Though seriously, was looking at the BanevsKun thread and I was wondering whether those Blasts would stand up to sidious in a way not merely presented as 'lulz most powa evar!!!11'

Red Nemesis
Well, Sidious isn't quite as maneuverable as he used to be, but if we're using DE instead of the OT Sidious I can't see him having any problems. Even RotS might give Kun a run for his money (what with being able to pwn n00bs and not-n00bs).

Dr McBeefington
Round 1? Tough to say. With Kun's amulet blasts I would think he have some advantage and would win with difficulty.

Round 2? Kun gets curbstomped.

Lightsnake
In both forms Palpatine takes him. Someone who can match Yoda in skill and speed, let alone exceeding Kun in power by a good chunk? And that's just by ROTS

Red Nemesis
was the only one I had any doubts for.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Lightsnake
In both forms Palpatine takes him. Someone who can match Yoda in skill and speed, let alone exceeding Kun in power by a good chunk? And that's just by ROTS

This means absolutely nothing LS, using 1 fight with Yoda along with the fact that Kun never fought him. Palpatine also has never faced anyone with a ridiculous amulet and a unique double blade. Saying that he's got Kun beat because he went toe to toe with Yoda is plain retarded.

Red Nemesis
Disagree. Yoda is a useful benchmark for comparison not because it allows an ABC argument but because it shows Sidious's raw abilities. We can point to the duel and say, "look: Sidious is amplifying his speed and incorporating TK into the conflict."

Nephthys
Any ideas on how Sidious wins? Blitz? TK? Overall pwnage?

Red Nemesis
Hey! mad

DS, you don't have time for this. You've got a reply to make. If you watch tennis instead then so help me god, I'll... I'll... I will take your inflatable doll of Gideon Gideon's Girlfriend and burn it in front of your house.

Lord Lucien
I'd say TK and lightning.

Sidious is pretty frickin fast. Anakin sees him and Windu as blurs when they're fighting.

Nephthys
Non-cannonally.

Eminence
pwnt

Lord Lucien
Doesn't mean his speed doesn't exist.

Eminence
It means that passage isn't a valid indicator of it. Use another one, please, one of several that redneck kid threw around from some Encyclopedia or another.

Nephthys
Gideon? Lightsnake? George Bush?

Elite Hunter
Gideon

Red Nemesis
...lightsnake? George Bush?

Nephthys
Basically anyone in America is fair game for that title.

Red Nemesis
I just got super sunburned so I'm eligible too!

Nephthys
eek!

Eminence
Originally posted by Nephthys
Basically anyone in America is fair game for that title. You ignore minorities and coastpeople.

And Hawaiitianators.

Red Nemesis
And Californians I mean Iowans. They legalized marriage between two dudes.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
This means absolutely nothing LS, using 1 fight with Yoda along with the fact that Kun never fought him. It means he outmatched the most powerful jedi in history (up until his time).

No, but I'm sure he has heard of them, and knows what they are about.

He did raise and train an apprentice who uses a double blade. Maybe not the exact same kind of double blade, but he is not completely ignorant of its style.

It does help the arguement for Sidious.

Sidious nearly matched Yoda in skill and speed in a lightsaber duel, and nearly crushed him in force duel, by ripping several senate pods from durasteel restraints and throwing them at Yoda with great ease.

His lightning was strong enough to momentarily knock Yoda unconscience, and desentegrate a giant sith wyrm to ash.

Will the amulets give Sidious trouble? They will give him hell. Sidious is a fast and very smart fighter. I think Sidious will dodge the first few blasts and rush to Kun forcing a lightsaber duel. After that it will be kinda hard just to throw blasts out; it will take some of his concentration off the duel, and that can be very fatal.

Eminence
I voted RotS/DE , because part of my dies at the thought of Kun killing Palpatine with his amulet. Energy beams are wtf. The blowshitup version in one of those panels is cooler.

Red Nemesis
So I totally didn't read the OP. Sids 4 both.

(Faunus, just go back to cybering with Gideon. ((GROSS)))

Nephthys
Lol, kinky.

EDIT: like this-

http://roastmyweenie.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/dirty-mind.gif

Eminence
crylaugh

Nephthys
happy

Eminence
no expression

Nephthys
sad

Eminence
I almost posted a pic of an HI'd baby again, but that's exploitative and mean.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Disagree. Yoda is a useful benchmark for comparison not because it allows an ABC argument but because it shows Sidious's raw abilities. We can point to the duel and say, "look: Sidious is amplifying his speed and incorporating TK into the conflict."

NOT as the sole determinant in a versus fight.

Nephthys
Do it!

http://vividfury.com/assets/images/starwars/darth_sidious.jpg

How can you resist that smile?

kotorfan
dude thats disgusting. It looks like he has diabetes, and major skin problems.

And, he looks like freaking 150 yrs old.

he should at least have a scarier look. Right now, he looks like an old male hag deprived of sleep and nutrition trying to pose as a jedi.

EDIT: with a red blade.

edit again: I think ROTS/DE sids wins, cuz he can get to Kun before he gets off that many blasts.

but if he doesn't close the gap, he will die pretty fast.

YousufKhan1212
Palpatine.

Azronger
RotS Sidious one-shots

Big Gerald
Exar Kun. More experience, more abilities, more talent

AncientPower
Sidious doesn't one-shot a damn thing, he wins in a very hard fight.

darthbane77
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sidious doesn't one-shot a damn thing, he wins in a very hard fight. This

slayne
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sidious doesn't one-shot a damn thing, he wins in a very hard fight.

TheMuser
Holy crap, why all the new kun hype? (Not that I don't support it, I do, but like wow, this is taking it a bit far)

Rockydonovang
Its off an author opinion about a feat based on what he "thinks" rather than a definitive explanation of something he created.

But the vast amount of quotes that put sids above the likes of valk via scaling, nah lets ignore that.

Big Gerald
Originally posted by TheMuser
Holy crap, why all the new kun hype? (Not that I don't support it, I do, but like wow, this is taking it a bit far)

These... "lesser minds" know very little. Palpatine dismantled a group of Jedi Masters in seconds. He is the stronger fighter.

Dispray
Sidious canonically.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Big Gerald
These... "lesser minds" know very little. Palpatine dismantled a group of Jedi Masters in seconds. He is the stronger fighter.

https://media.tenor.com/images/fef2e2fb44b4db138867a209f72f475c/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.