Majestic vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Match set and go!

kgkg
Surfer

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic.

If its current Surfer it will be closer but Majestros still takes it.

The Nuul
SS, Maj is not on his level.

Naija boy
Surfer.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by The Nuul

Not on his level?

I think Majestros has the edge in strength, a slight deficit in overall speed but is even in combat speed, equal in invulnerability.

Surfer has a wider range of offensive capabilities but that doesn't negate Majestros superior skill, training and warrior mentality in terms of fighting.

Enyalus
This was literally just done like last month.

Naija boy
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Not on his level?

I think Majestros has the edge in strength, a slight deficit in overall speed but is even in combat speed, equal in invulnerability.

Surfer has a wider range of offensive capabilities but that doesn't negate Majestros superior skill, training and warrior mentality in terms of fighting.

Majestic has the edge in strength an thats about it. Surfers more durable,versatile,greater offensive output as well as defensive abilities with speed being even. MAjs superior skill and warrior mentality will help him if this turns into a h2h match which it wont as all SS needs to do is blast him to hell. Then there is also the fact that majs has that wekness to chronal radiation which SS can easily exploit.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Then there is also the fact that majs has that wekness to chronal radiation which SS can easily exploit.
Cut that shit out.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
Cut that shit out.

heh. what part? The "weakness" part? or "easily exploit" part?

iceman24567
Cut that shit out. laughing out loud

Enyalus
heh. what part? The "weakness" part? or "easily exploit" part?
Both.

It isn't a weakness, and he won't exploit it. Majestic didn't even know it was a weakness. It was a plot device, which clearly was forgotten, as Majestros is still alive. Majestic's only weakness is to blades forged from the Creation Engine.

kgkg
His second weakness is Silver Surfer :/

Enyalus
Originally posted by kgkg
His second weakness is Silver Surfer :/
Meh, I think I've changed my mind and might give Surfer a 6-7 (probably 7) out of 10 majority to SS over Majestic, just because he hasn't shown too much durability on the level of what SS can dish out. Sure, he can tank a planet destroying blast. But how many? And I don't know if he can handle a black hole.

But if he gets in close, its not going to be pretty for Norrin.

Naija boy
Both.

It isn't a weakness, and he won't exploit it. Majestic didn't even know it was a weakness. It was a plot device, which clearly was forgotten, as Majestros is still alive. Majestic's only weakness is to blades forged from the Creation Engine.

If its something that affects majestros physiology, a quick look at majs bio readings thanks to his cosmic senses will tell surfer all he needs to know. Then its just a matter of reproducing the energy in large quantities. Now if as u say, it was a plot device which no onger affects him (i wont even ask for on panel verification of this), then no problems as Surfer didnt need to use it to win anyhow.

Enyalus
then no problems as Surfer didnt need to use it to win anyhow.
Sho 'nuff.

Slaanesh
SS FTW

jasofisc
surfer

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by The Nuul

Bullshit.

id369
I second that Majestros chronal radiation is not a weakness worth exploiting. The blast he took from Spartan 3.0 was massive, and did not begin to feel its cancerous effects until several arcs later.

Endless Mike
Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.