Kevin Costner's Robin Hood Versus Russel Crowe's Robin Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I think it's a no brainer that Russel Crowe's Robin Hood would lay a heavy smackdown on Costner's Robin Hood. Crowe's movie hasn't even come out, but having been in Master And Commander and Gladiator alone give him huge man points.

Here's the deal: No bows, no arrows, just two guys in tights in a forest clearing. Crowe's stare alone would make Costner puddle in his pants.

Quincy
So...

it's just Russell Crowe vs Kevin Costner?

Isn't that obvious?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Quincy
So...

it's just Russell Crowe vs Kevin Costner?

Isn't that obvious? No, because they are in a forest wearing tights. Did I not make that clear??? confused

Robtard
1) Crowe takes off tights

2) Crowe strangles Costner with tights for not having an English accent in Robin Hood.

Impediment
Crowe's Robin Hood isn't even out, yet.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Impediment
Crowe's Robin Hood isn't even out, yet.

****, did you even read the first post???

Impediment
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
****, did you even read the first post???

No shit, skater boi. So where does your basis for comparison come from, Big P?

=Tired Hiker=
No shit, skater boi. So where does your basis for comparison come from, Big P?

I stated that Crowe was in movies like Gladiator and Master And Commander, which gives him heavy man points. The fact that I didn't even bother stating Costner films is a testament that he's never played a kick ass role like Crowe has. And the fact that Robtard took this thread seriously validates it's appropriateness to this forum.

Impediment
I share your enthusiasm, sir. However, wouldn't it be a trifle unfair to wage characters together when we don't even know what Crowe has done on film, yet?

Impediment
You wanna know who could take both, no problem? This bad mutha f*cka:

=Tired Hiker=
I share your enthusiasm, sir. However, wouldn't it be a trifle unfair to wage characters together when we don't even know what Crowe has done on film, yet?

No, because even if Crowe turns out to be a one legged Robin Hood who is mildly retarded, he'd still put Costner's Robin Hood to shame. Maybe I'm biased.

Rogue Jedi
These guys would pwn both of them:

0lUjhEHlh7s

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
These guys would pwn both of them:

0lUjhEHlh7s

Possibly, possibly.

Robtard
You wanna know who could take both, no problem? This bad mutha f*cka:

This is true.

Robtard
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
No, because even if Crowe turns out to be a one legged Robin Hood who is mildly retarded, he'd still put Costner's Robin Hood to shame. Maybe I'm biased.

Crowehood will be one part Romper Stomper, one part Master and Commander and two parts Gladiator. /end fact

So he can't lose here.

MildPossession
Oooooooo he was BADDDDDDDDDD in Romper Stomper, Costner has no chance, he would be too distracted wondering why Bryan Adams was walking through the forest with a guitar singing.

But Crowe is AusTRALiannnnnnnn, as is Maid Marian.

Robtard
Originally posted by MildPossession

But Crowe is AusTRALiannnnnnnn, as is Maid Marian.

And I'll bet what little is left of your anal virginity that Crowe does at least a half-way decent English accent, unlike Costner who well, basically played Keven Costner.

Rogue Jedi
Robin Hood is an *******.

omgchos
Originally posted by Robtard
1) Crowe takes off tights

2) Crowe strangles Costner with tights for not having an English accent in Robin Hood.
"what makes you think the people will listen to you?"

*looks at camera* "because, unlike some other robin hoods, I can speak with an english accent."

jinXed by JaNx
Russel Crowes Robin Hood would definitely pwn Costners Robin Hood. Russel Crowe smokes cigarettes and smashes people with telephones.

Kevin Costner is balding.

Rogue Jedi
King illegal forest!!! To hunt deer in it is!!!

omgchos
He DEERED to kill a kings DARE!!!

Rogue Jedi
No, THATS a wild boar haermm

omgchos
No, THATS a wild boar haermm
And you grew some nice boobsbig grin

Rogue Jedi
If we dont get no tolls, we dont get no rolls.

omgchos
My real name is Will Scarlet O'hara........
We're from Georgia.

Robtard

Doth confuseth ye olde English, with how Yoda speaketh.

omgchos
In all seriousness, if it werent for freeman and rickman that movie wouldnt have been all that good.

MildPossession
Crowe better do a fantastic job at an English accent. I'm not a fan of Kevennnn. Wash your mouth out.

jinXed by JaNx
For what it's worth i think Costner had the better Hair as Robin Hood.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos
In all seriousness, if it werent for freeman and rickman that movie wouldnt have been all that good. QFT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.