Goku vs Galactis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JusticeX
I vote Goku

Ridley_Prime
no expression Galactus stomps.

JusticeX
Misspelled Galactus

Alma666fears
no galactus could own goku i admit goku is strong... infact very strong but galactus is a lot more powerful and stronger.

JusticeX
Alma666, you obviously have never watched dragonball z. You think that Galactus is stronger due to the size of him.

carver9
galactus

Prince Vegeta
Goku would own if he went ssj4. Could galactus realy survive a 10x kamehameha in ssj 4 i dont think so.

StyleTime
Yeah, he could.

This thread will probably be closed.

This is a massive mismatch. Galactus stomps Goku and wouldn't even realize he just killed Goku. Seriously, there is a large, large gap in the power hiearchy between Galactus and Goku.

carver9
Originally posted by Prince Vegeta
Goku would own if he went ssj4. Could galactus realy survive a 10x kamehameha in ssj 4 i dont think so.

Yes, galactus is just on a different level, universal destroying level.

I love goku but this isnt a fight that he'll win. Now if you put goku against superman (love bringing this up, makes endless Mike mad) that would be a stomp in gokus favor. Especially with supes recent showings of getting knocked out from a moon busting feat, getting koed from the shockwaves from a planet being destroyed. Getting one shotted by Konvikt.

Being said on panel that wonder woman is faster than him. Getting left in the dirt by flash who went light speed. Even stating himself that he cant outrun darkseids omega blast (during final crisis) but flash end up outrunning it going light speed.

And to top it off, Mcduffie saying that supes cant go the speed of light.

Goku is losing against galactus but against supes, black hair goku gets a 10/10..

OH YEAH Happy Dance

Prince Vegeta
What about ssj 4 gogeta could galactus beat him. He could 100x big bang attack galactus.

Wei Phoenix
What about ssj 4 gogeta could galactus beat him. He could 100x big bang attack galactus.

Galactus can manipulate energy, absorb planets, crush them with his fists or the entire planet, use the Ultimate Nullifier, use telepathy.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by JusticeX
Alma666, you obviously have never watched dragonball z. You think that Galactus is stronger due to the size of him.

No but he is due to the fact that he can manipulate their ki, energy attacks, mind rape them, crush their planet with his fists or foot. Erase them from existence.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by carver9
Now if you put goku against superman (love bringing this up, makes endless Mike mad) that would be a stomp in gokus favor.

That sounds like trolling.

jalek moye

I love goku but this isnt a fight that he'll win. Now if you put goku against superman (love bringing this up, makes endless Mike mad) that would be a stomp in gokus favor. Especially with supes recent showings of getting knocked out from a moon busting feat, getting koed from the shockwaves from a planet being destroyed. Getting one shotted by Konvikt.

Being said on panel that wonder woman is faster than him. Getting left in the dirt by flash who went light speed. Even stating himself that he cant outrun darkseids omega blast (during final crisis) but flash end up outrunning it going light speed.

Goku is losing against galactus but against supes, black hair goku gets a 10/10..

OH YEAH Happy Dance
well mcduffie got fired soooo yea

Alucard25
Spite much Goku wouldn't even be able to beat Surfer let alone Galactus.

afro samurai
this would be a very close fight but i am going for goku.

afro samurai
goku can't lose he never loses if he did einstein would be retarded.

afro samurai
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah, he could.

This thread will probably be closed.

This is a massive mismatch. Galactus stomps Goku and wouldn't even realize he just killed Goku. Seriously, there is a large, large gap in the power hiearchy between Galactus and Goku.

the power hiearchy of goku and galactus is similar you can't base power on size just because galactus is bigger does not mean he could crush goku. goku can also go at the speed of light meaning he would have infinite mass hence goku could destroy galactus.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by afro samurai
the power hiearchy of goku and galactus is similar you can't base power on size just because galactus is bigger does not mean he could crush goku. goku can also go at the speed of light meaning he would have infinite mass hence goku could destroy galactus.

Goku would have to be in space to do that and Goku can't breath in space and he doesn't have infinite mass. Galactus wins because there is nothing Goku can do to him.

NemeBro

OH YEAH Happy Dance Trolling, bias, idiocy, and plain fur-faggotry.

Stop it sir.

Oh, and Silver Surfer would easily beat Goku, let alone Galactus.

Mr. Rhythmic
Galactus wins. Goku is ridiculously powerful, but Galactus is a GOD.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Galactus wins this.

Endless Mike
I don't know who "Galactis" is, but Galactus would stomp him.

More like annoyed, since you keep repeating the same arguments that I refuted ages ago.

Already explained, he was going at high relativistic speed, probably way more than was required to destroy it, not to mention it was not a conventional moon, it was made of shadow energy which counts as a form of magic.

If you mean in the brainiac arc that was a supernova that destroyed the planet he was on, and way more power than any DBZ character showed ever in canon.

Never happened, they were fighting for a long time and he only got KO'd for a little bit, not to mention Konvikt is strong enough to kill any DBZ character easily as well.

Not faster, more skilled with using her speed. This was clarified by the writer.

Speed was never stated, he was likely far beyond lightspeed at that point, considering he was doing a bunch of crazy dimensional shit. Also this was on earth, Superman doesn't go that fast on earth due to the fact that it would cause catastrophic damage to the planet.

Didn't happen.

That's the exact opposite of what he said. He said that he goes into hyperspace when he goes faster than light. Not to mention Goku isn't even 1% of lightspeed.

Bullshit. Superman solos DBZverse casually.

He lost to:

Jackie Chun (Master Roshi in disguise)
Tao Pai Pai
Tien
Tambourine
Piccolo Daimao
Vegeta
Android 19
Cell
Buu

Probably more that I am forgetting.

No he cannot. He can teleport, but his actual speed isn't even 1% of lightspeed.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
He lost to:

Tao Pai Pai
Tien
Tambourine
Piccolo Daimao
Vegeta
Android 19
Cell
Buu

Probably more that I am forgetting. Lunch with a machine-gun. smile

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lunch with a machine-gun. smile

I'll never understand why she has such a stupid name.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'll never understand why she has such a stupid name.

As if that's the dumbest?

Trunks
Bulma
Piccolo
Nail
Oolong etc.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Trolling, bias, idiocy, and plain fur-faggotry.

Stop it sir.

Oh, and Silver Surfer would easily beat Goku, let alone Galactus.

I'm just messing with Endless Mike, havent seen or debated against him in a while. wink

They need to reopen that goku vs superman thread.

Galvaclaw
I figure Toriyama just wasn't very good thinking up names so he had a huge dart board with english and Japaneses words on.

I think it would be a shorter list to name battles Goku has won without help. Goku tends to need the help of half the cast to fight anyone. I'm sure I could beat Mohammad Ali in his prime If I brought my family and friends with me to take turns fighting him.

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't know who "Galactis" is, but Galactus would stomp him.

More like annoyed, since you keep repeating the same arguments that I refuted ages ago.

Already explained, he was going at high relativistic speed, probably way more than was required to destroy it, not to mention it was not a conventional moon, it was made of shadow energy which counts as a form of magic.

If you mean in the brainiac arc that was a supernova that destroyed the planet he was on, and way more power than any DBZ character showed ever in canon.

Never happened, they were fighting for a long time and he only got KO'd for a little bit, not to mention Konvikt is strong enough to kill any DBZ character easily as well.

Not faster, more skilled with using her speed. This was clarified by the writer.

Speed was never stated, he was likely far beyond lightspeed at that point, considering he was doing a bunch of crazy dimensional shit. Also this was on earth, Superman doesn't go that fast on earth due to the fact that it would cause catastrophic damage to the planet.

Didn't happen.

That's the exact opposite of what he said. He said that he goes into hyperspace when he goes faster than light. Not to mention Goku isn't even 1% of lightspeed.

Bullshit. Superman solos DBZverse casually.

He lost to:

Tao Pai Pai
Tien
Tambourine
Piccolo Daimao
Vegeta
Android 19
Cell
Buu

Probably more that I am forgetting.

No he cannot. He can teleport, but his actual speed isn't even 1% of lightspeed.

Well you kind of changed mcduffie words, he said that supes can only go light speed in space which is what I have been saying the entire time. Supermans speed is a mistery, nothing more, nothing less.

You're adding parts to that story, it was never said on panel that supes was koed from the moon being magical, he was koed by the force of the moon. Diana even had doubt about him pulling off the feat, not because of the properties of the moon, because of its SIZE.

Prove that the explosion was more then planetary.

Superman was koed from konvikt punch, his eyes was closed and konvikt wouldnt lay a hand on goku and he sure as hell wont ONE shot him.

Batman said that wonder woman reflexes was>clarks but diana said that supes has more raw speed. confused . Where do you get your info sometimes. Just like the time you used the general zod and supes fight as a planetary destroying fight when we both know that Zod and supes was CONNECTED to that planet, that was the main reason things was getting destroyed. evil face

Goku doesnt need to go light speed but from what has been shown of him, his combat speed is >>>supes. Do this for me, show me superman FIGHTING at the speed of light and have proof that its actually that fast.

Superman aint soloing sh**, black hair goku during the frieza saga is more then enough to pull a 10/10..

Galactus beats goku before the bell even rings just by thinking of his death. This is a none fight.

Galvaclaw
Shadow thief is magic. His powers are magic. Maybe a moon created with his magic powers might also be magic. Also the an energy moon exploding is much more energy than planet busting

Okay this is crazy now, but keep with me. A star is bigger than a planet. In this scene a star exploded. Which means the explosion was bigger and more powerful than what an exploding planet could provide

Ah yes because goku is known for physical resistance. Like when Vegeta dropped him with a blow to the head. Or Krillin hurt him with a rock while Super sayain. Or how about when Cells planet destroying attack killed him?

As Konvikt not laying a finger on him. Yeah... remember when Yakkon couldn't touch Goku? What? You mean he could despite having no speed feats.

Turning your argument around Superman would never of been killed by Piccolo's moon busting attack. (Even then Superman has survived worse injuries) It wouldn't of taken him over a day to return along snake way. Namek exploding wouldn't be a threat to him. The heart virus wouldn't of stopped Superman. Cell's self destruct wouldn't of killed Superman as by your reckoning a planet buster only knocks Superman out. Finaly SSj2 Vegeta would not have the strength to one shot Superman.

Prince Vegeta
How could galactus hit goku is too fast for galactus he would teleport behind galactus while in ss4 and then kamehameha x10 galactus and kill him. Goku can move faster than light he is way too fast for galactus he would no be able too hit goku. And ss4 gogeta can puch faster than light i dont know about ss4 goku if he can galactus doesnt stand a chance and any one thats whached the last 5 episodes of dragonball gt would know that ss4 gogeta can punch and kick faster than light when he is fighting omega shenron.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Just back to topic already. Superman has nothing to do with this.

Quincy
Superman Sucks.

Just wanted to pop in with that.

Oh also, **** Silver Surfer

Galvaclaw
Eloquent arguments from the DBZ side as ever...

Mr. Rhythmic
How could galactus hit goku is too fast for galactus he would teleport behind galactus while in ss4 and then kamehameha x10 galactus and kill him. Goku can move faster than light he is way too fast for galactus he would no be able too hit goku. And ss4 gogeta can puch faster than light i dont know about ss4 goku if he can galactus doesnt stand a chance and any one thats whached the last 5 episodes of dragonball gt would know that ss4 gogeta can punch and kick faster than light when he is fighting omega shenron.

Galactus watched the Big Bang with front row seats. Doesn't matter how fast Goku is. It'll basically be the fight in "Lord Slug" when LS was huge, except the ending will be far more different.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Eloquent arguments from the DBZ side as ever...
I don't know much about Galactus, but Omega Shenron would beat him, if not Goku. dur

Props if you know who I was referencing.

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I don't know much about Galactus, but Omega Shenron would beat him, if not Goku. dur

Props if you know who I was referencing.

GODOFALL1? Xmeat? nij-ayias? An evil alternate universe version of myself?

occultdestroyer
Galactis(?) wins

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JusticeX
I vote Goku meh, galactus could simply teleport goku to another time period or into a mountain or something.

afro samurai
how could galactus see the big bang when matter was not created before the big bang in the marvel universe.

afro samurai
when traveling at the speed of light you are meant to have infinite mass and energy hence goku kills galactus.

Nephthys
Yeah but real world physics + Anime don't tend to work.

Naija boy
Heh. Galactus not even noticing goku summons his herald the silver surfer who proceeds to one shot Goku and solo the rest of the DBZverse

BradBalboa
I doutn The Surfer could solo the DBZVerse, i now Glaatus and his heralds are strong but i think they are being over estimated here. Im currently readign a Fantsastic Four Book and i never see anything that makes me think ohh wow SS wud own goku so bad!!..

Goku im my eyes beats surfer and if he really wanted to Galactus,........ i really hate these threads though =/

BradBalboa
Plus Glaatcus could kinda watch the big bang..he was from a Universe which existed before the current Marvel Universe ( i think) im not an expert.

NemeBro
You disappoint me Brad.

BradBalboa
sorry dude. I just havent seen enough from Galactus, i tried to get my hands on some Ultimate Galactus but it wasnt so easy =/ I try not to be as Baised towards DBZ as i used to be, but from what iv seen so far Goku takes this sorry =[

Alucard25
Originally posted by BradBalboa
I doutn The Surfer could solo the DBZVerse, i now Glaatus and his heralds are strong but i think they are being over estimated here. Im currently readign a Fantsastic Four Book and i never see anything that makes me think ohh wow SS wud own goku so bad!!..

Goku im my eyes beats surfer and if he really wanted to Galactus,........ i really hate these threads though =/

Doesn't really how much Goku wants to beat Galactus he would never be able to accomplish that EVER.Perhaps you should check out their respect threads instead of reading one book and then make a rather uninformed and bias opinion like that.

psycho gundam
i bet a spirit bomb would just get absorbed by galactus, being that it's a planet's energy and all.

Magee
This thread should be closed. Goku could not even beat the silver surfer let alone his creator.

Slaanesh
yeah..Galactus won't even bother to give attention to Goku..any of his herald can beat goku..even that pathetic Terrax..

Darkstorm Zero
Spite much...?

This is truly not much different than the Pyron vs Goku thread, IE: Goku gets utterly slaughtered without effort... These guys have some wonky wanktastic powers that even Treknobable couldn't explain.

Mr. Rhythmic
how could galactus see the big bang when matter was not created before the big bang in the marvel universe.

Actually, that's not true. Galan's world was before the Big Bang that made 616 Earth's universe. An event Galactus viewed and drew energy from.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BradBalboa
sorry dude. I just havent seen enough from Galactus, i tried to get my hands on some Ultimate Galactus but it wasnt so easy =/ I try not to be as Baised towards DBZ as i used to be, but from what iv seen so far Goku takes this sorry =

Ultimate Galactus isn't the one that is being debated here. Galactus wins via BFR, mind rape, energy manipulation, matter manipulation, etc. Would you like me to find scans that puts Galan way over?

Galvaclaw
when traveling at the speed of light you are meant to have infinite mass and energy hence goku kills galactus.

Ah yes, I remember all the times Goku defeated a villain using relativistic attacks. Oh wait, no I don't.

Goku can only move at those speeds while using instant transmission where he mass less. There's no evidence Goku can move at tenth of lightspeed under his own power.

Also at Lightspeed while mass tends to infinity, you don't gain energy. More energy has to provided to continue accelerating to that speed.

afro samurai
i did not know galactus came from an other universe but how did he get to the marvel universe?

afro samurai
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Ah yes, I remember all the times Goku defeated a villain using relativistic attacks. Oh wait, no I don't.

Goku can only move at those speeds while using instant transmission where he mass less. There's no evidence Goku can move at tenth of lightspeed under his own power.

Also at Lightspeed while mass tends to infinity, you don't gain energy. More energy has to provided to continue accelerating to that speed.

i was only using the information i got of the internet to assume that goku goes at the speed of light one guy said he can go 10x faster than the speed of light.

Alucard25
Galan merged with the sentience of the previous Universe and was reborn as Galactus in the new one.

afro samurai
thank for that interesting.

afro samurai
well it has been a good discussion and one thing i have learned is that you can't mix real physics with comics and anime.

carver9
Galactus wins this 10/10 with a blink but surfer would DIE fighting Goku.

Mr. Rhythmic
Galactus wins this 10/10 with a blink but surfer would DIE fighting Goku.

Surfer has a good shot against Goku.

NemeBro
Surfer would dominate Goku without any effort.

Wei Phoenix
I love how Carver tries to save face for one of his characters by mentioning a totally off topic character that would still win even if he was here.

BradBalboa
Iv sene surfer fight and seen nothing impressive as of yet. When he lossed his "powers" he gets beat in one hit!! Surfer is cool as hell, but Goku beats him =]

Slaanesh
surfer can open a black hole..can survive a planet explosion..can survive inside a star..goku can't even survive a planet explosion..and u think he can beat surfer no expression

mr.smiley
Surfer of the big G ftw.

DeathKap
Big G can destroy Galaxies. he takes this.

iceman24567

OH YEAH Happy Dance Lol more trolling. Galactus stomps easily.

Quincy
How is Galactus usually stopped mhmm

Galvaclaw
Plot devices...

carver9
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I love how Carver tries to save face for one of his characters by mentioning a totally off topic character that would still win even if he was here.

Everyone that I have said that goku can beat I have reasons behind it. Surfer is powerful but I just think goku is on a entirely different level. Can someone show me surfer fighting someone that can do what goku can do physically and power wise.

Surfer never faced anyone like goku.

The cell vs goku fight is>>>any fight surfer has ever been in.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol more trolling. Galactus stomps easily.

Wasnt trolling, I just wanted to get endless Mike attention because basically me and him have unfinished business on the superman vs goku thread. So much has change and so much came to the surface. I can use one scan to discredit everything that he brought up in previous post.

I'm going to try and create a thread for just me and him and hope that it doesnt get closed but I dont be on as much as him so I might miss out. Disregard some of my post though because in all seriousness it is trolling but I wasnt doing it towards you all, just endless Mike.

My bad. smile

Kirikaze Fuuma
but you don't need to bring about it here.

Ban Mido
Goku....
.........................due to the simple fact..I've never heard of Galactis

Psssh....Galactus ripoff....Goku wins due to Galactus devouring this phony no expression

(Im aware it was just a typo XD.)

Kirikaze Fuuma
Is that why there are 6 peoples vote for Goku? laughing out loud

Kento
Gokou wins..because Galactus can be beaten by plot device. And I'm sure Gokou can bring out some plot device or something. Feed him the Spirit Bomb fueled by all energy in the universe and then Galactus will be sated and leave effectively making Gokou the winner.

NemeBro
Wasnt trolling..........in all seriousness it is trolling mmm

occultdestroyer
lol @ teh poll resultz

Slaanesh
Everyone that I have said that goku can beat I have reasons behind it. Surfer is powerful but I just think goku is on a entirely different level. Can someone show me surfer fighting someone that can do what goku can do physically and power wise.

Surfer never faced anyone like goku.

The cell vs goku fight is>>>any fight surfer has ever been in.

u are not serious are u??when surfer fought Ravenous..he destroy the planet they were on by simply powering up..goku can never survive that..show me where it says that goku can survive a planet explosion..

Endless Mike
I'm just messing with Endless Mike, havent seen or debated against him in a while. wink

They need to reopen that goku vs superman thread.

I'd rather not. That debate continues on and just goes nowhere.

Actually, most of his names are puns. Saiya-jins are named after vegetables (planet vegeta, vegeta, Kakarot (carrot), Raditz (Radish), Nappa (type of cabbage), Bardock (burdock), etc.

Frieza and his minions are named after a refrigerator and the things you would find in it. The Ginyu force is milk (Ginyu means milk), etc.

The Buu saga characters were named after the spell in the Disney version of Sleeping Beauty, Bibidi, Babidi, Buu.

Kamehameha is itself a clever pun, both meaning "turtle destruction wave" and being a famous king of Hawaii.

Could you please respond to me by breaking my message down into quotes and replying point-by-point? It's much easier that way.

Anyway, the only reason Superman doesn't go lightspeed on earth is because he would cause too much damage. McDuffie never said anything about him being on earth or space in that statement.

I'm simply applying common sense. The moon was created with Shadow Thief's power. Shadow theif had his power boosted by Neron. Neron is magical. Not to mention Superman has taken much worse than that and been fine. Do you want me to mention every time a DBZ character was KO'd by an attack that didn't destroy a planet? Because they have a much worse track record than Superman when it comes to that.

See, this is why you should respond point-by-point. I have no idea what explosion you're talking about here.

What makes you think that? He was beating the entire JLA, including Flash. Superman said he hit him with enough force to shatter a small planet. The fact that he could KO Superman proves that he would splatter Goku into a bloodstain with one hit.

How does that contradict what I said?

And how does that invalidate the feat? It was their power that was causing it to be destroyed.

Prove it then. Show me calculations and something more substantial than "it has blurry lines and afterimages"

Sacrifice arc, mind-controlled Superman fights Wonder Woman from earth to the sun and then back in less than 1 minute and 54 seconds. Light takes 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun.

Now show me a quantifiable speed feat from Goku.

LOL

Just pointing out that this was filler.

Reading one comic of his appearances?

What if I read one chapter of DBZ when no one did anything that impressive and then said DBZ universe couldn't do anything?

Also Ultimate Galactus is a weaker version.

What did he do in that fight? Fly around a small area on earth, exchange a few punches and kicks and ki blasts that did no more than destroy some mountains?

This is supposedly more impressive than Surfer and Morg destroying the planet they were on and its moons (which takes exponentially more energy due to the inverse-square law), just by clashing with each other? Or fighting Ravenous and destroying planets in the process?

Or fighting freaking Uni-Lord?

Surfer could just go back in time and kill Goku as a baby like he did to the Overlord.

And what scan would that be? Keep in mind you can't use one event as a rule to establish everything else. You tend to only use Supes' low-end feats and ignore the high-end ones.

If I did that with DBZ, I would say the best they can do is destroy mountains since their attacks hardly ever destroy planets. See how dishonest that is?

ninjachimp
Original Entry: Vegeta

I am who I am
ROFL, why isn't this thread closed?

afro samurai
chuck norris wins by round house kicking galactus what obliterates galactus into dozens of pieces. then chuck norris throws a needle at goku and goku dies of shock.

Impediment
Galactus is not an anime character.

Use the Anime Vs. Forum for matches, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.