John Shaft vs Alonzo Harris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Let's say that one of Alonzo's poor victims from the hood of L.A. calls Shaft who is now a private eye in NYC and he makes the trip down to bust Alonzo. No help for either opponent. This is SLJ's version of Shaft potrayed in the 2000 film.

Scenario I: H2H fight.
Scenario II: Gun Battle; Each gets a single sidearm of their choice. No spare magazine clips.
Scenario III: If you were in either NYC or LA, who would you fear more(Note: Shaft is no longer a police officer; he has no qualms with killing. And neither does Alonzo of course.)

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Let's say that one of Alonzo's poor victims from the hood of L.A. calls Shaft who is now a private eye in NYC and he makes the trip down to bust Alonzo. No help for either opponent. This is SLJ's version of Shaft potrayed in the 2000 film.

Scenario I: H2H fight.
Scenario II: Gun Battle; Each gets a single sidearm of their choice. No spare magazine clips.
Scenario III: If you were in either NYC or LA, who would you fear more(Note: Shaft is no longer a police officer; he has no qualms with killing. And neither does Alonzo of course.)

Alonzo for all. you can't pawn Denzel smile

but seriously, he has much better feats and, IMO, was a far more awesome character

"To protect the sheep you must catch the wolf, and it takes a wolf to catch a wolf"

Darth Martin
I don't know, Shaft was an awesome character and a surprisingly awesome movie.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't know, Shaft was an awesome character and a surprisingly awesome movie.

But he can't top Alonzo. He's been planning this all week. Besides, don't forget which one went on to star in Theodore Rex.....

Bouboumaster
Waitaminute! If it's John Shaft nefew (Samuel L. Jackson), then he pwn the beejeezus out of Alonzo. Because Denzel is Mister Leroy Jackson's *****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.