Afro samurai vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JusticeX
Discuss

afro samurai
afro samurai wins because of skill wolverine may have regeneration but this does not mean to say wolverine will win.

JusticeX
I agree, but what about the matter of PoPo?

JusticeX
I actually don't know, i mean afros sword would not be able to chop through wolverines Adamantium spine, So he wouldn't be able to chop wolverines head off which is the only means to killing Wolverine.

afro samurai
Originally posted by JusticeX
I actually don't know, i mean afros sword would not be able to chop through wolverines Adamantium spine, So he wouldn't be able to chop wolverines head off which is the only means to killing Wolverine. [/QUOTE

but wolverines rib cage would be his weakness the gaps on wolverines rib cage would expose vital organs.

afro samurai
i think you should make this a more fare fight and give afro the sword what stops wolverines healing so then it is about skill.

JusticeX
Wolverine was once been blown up in the comics by a bomb. All his vital organs were destroyed apart from his brain which was protected by his thick adamantium skull. He then regenerated his whole body

afro samurai
but if afro had the sword what stops wolverines regeneration the adamantium would not matter.

JusticeX
Im keeping the characters the same as they should be, so the fight makes sense. Of course, if afro had the sword from marvel universe he would be able to kill wolverine but that would defeat the whole point of the fight.

afro samurai
bye have to go sure hope more people join this forum

JusticeX
Yeh

afro samurai
well then all i can say is afro wins by k.o. wolverine wins by killing afro.

NemeBro
Lol.

dvampire
Afro is a great samurai with amazing superhuman abilities, but he's not going to beat someone like Wolverine. Wolverine was once a samurai too and has trained in many different fighting styles, Afro can't compare when it comes to combat. Wolvie has fought much more menacing foes than Afro who are far superior with their abilities.

afro samurai
hold on wolverine would get slaughtered if it wasn't for wolverines regeneration and adamantium skeleton.

psycho gundam
afro tries to de-cap logan, blade gets stopped at the bone. afro would then have a shocked look on his face that then would get replaced by whatever face a dude makes as his arms and bowels get torn off/out.

BruceSkywalker
Wolverine makes rather short work of Afro

afro samurai
afro wins by skill wolverine is just some big joke who has regeneration and a adamantium skeleton so this is a unfair fight afro should be given something to slice through the adamantium.

NemeBro
Originally posted by afro samurai
afro wins by skill wolverine is just some big joke who has regeneration and a adamantium skeleton so this is a unfair fight afro should be given something to slice through the adamantium. BAAAAAAWWWW!!!

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by afro samurai
afro wins by skill wolverine is just some big joke who has regeneration and a adamantium skeleton so this is a unfair fight afro should be given something to slice through the adamantium.

You obviously don't know two shits of Wolverine. Aside from knowing probably ten times as many fighting styles as Afro (including samurai swords), he's prababl got senses that strong too. The guy dodge Cyclops's lasers at point blank range among other things I can recall. Comic books just don't have very many means of glorifying their abilities like anime did with Afro. Afro probably won't even be able to do what he did to Justice, who still survived that mind you.

tfish
Personally Afro would beat the hell out of wolverine and second Afro could just kick wolverine in his face and crush through his metal skull or whatever the hell it's called, it's not like he doesn't have the strength to do it

Samurai100
Originally posted by tfish
Personally Afro would beat the hell out of wolverine and second Afro could just kick wolverine in his face and crush through his metal skull or whatever the hell it's called, it's not like he doesn't have the strength to do it

i.qkme.me/4xrq.jpg

Kazenji

Yeah and not like Wolverine knows how to actually fight......... shifty

carver9
As much as I love Wolverine, Afro Samurai wrecks him without too much trouble.

RE: Blaxican
What? Are you people retarded?

After alll the people Logan has gone toe-to-toe with in Marvel, and yet Afro can beat him? Seriously?

Jesus. Logan cuts his god damn head off.

carver9
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
What? Are you people retarded?

After alll the people Logan has gone toe-to-toe with in Marvel, and yet Afro can beat him? Seriously?

Jesus. Logan cuts his god damn head off.

It's not that simple and that's a terrible way to determine a battle. Afro is just overall much better. He would wreck Wolverine imo.

jenkinscrs
yo afro would put logan down like it aint a thing. dudes got the fat skills and will power

BloodRain
This is seriously a thing?

Near equals with physical stats, though Logan is somewhat stronger.
Difference is Logan has enhances senses, regeneration that will render most of Afro's attack void, and that /adamantium/ skeleton. Y'know, the thing that the Hulk can't destroy?

linestar

He doesnt tho rolling on floor laughing

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
It's not that simple and that's a terrible way to determine a battle. Afro is just overall much better. He would wreck Wolverine imo. Nope. Adamantium

socool8520
Wow. Most of these people have never picked up a comic featuring Wolverine if they think Afro has a chance in hell at beating Logan.

Logan has an adamantium skeleton so that negates swords (the only real skill Afro has). Plus, like other have posted, Logan is also a highly trained swordsman on top of the multiple master level Martial Arts disciplines he knows. On top of that he has superhuman reflexes/senses and ridiculous stamina. And then he has a healing factor that kept him from dying when he was down to a skeleton.

StealthRanger
Wolverine curbstomps

carver9
Lol...no he doesn't. Afro stomps. I'm pretty sure I know Wolverine better than 99% of the people that posted in this thread.

socool8520
^ than you don't know Afro lol. He gets wrecked bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.