Effin' hilarious . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
NeyEXt7-0jU

Kostabot
LOL

Mairuzu
hahaha yea it was funny

FIVE YEARS AGO

King of Blades
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
NeyEXt7-0jU

I don't believe it is an attachment of pity for the lamp per say, rather his symbolic representation of abandonment for the better. In some innate perspective, the idea of inevity perhaps, the lamp reminds us of the change that is bound to happen either to ourselves, our loved ones, or the world around us. The lamp itself may not denote any literal housing of feeling, but posture and lack of light conveys rejection. After all, it is we who give meaning to things. It is only obvious that we are going to feel sad for something, seeing as we are the creators of "sad feelings".

ermm

EDIT: In all the insanity of being a KMC users, I was, in fact, addressing the man in the videa haermm...

Kostabot
Dude, that is some quantum shit right there.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by King of Blades
I don't believe it is an attachment of pity for the lamp per say, rather his symbolic representation of abandonment for the better. In some innate perspective, the idea of inevity perhaps, the lamp reminds us of the change that is bound to happen either to ourselves, our loved ones, or the world around us. The lamp itself may not denote any literal housing of feeling, but posture and lack of light conveys rejection. After all, it is we who give meaning to things. It is only obvious that we are going to feel sad for something, seeing as we are the creators of "sad feelings".

ermm

EDIT: In all the insanity of being a KMC users, I was, in fact, addressing the man in the videa haermm... nah, it just reminded me of lampy from brave little toaster

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Mairuzu
hahaha yea it was funny

FIVE YEARS AGO

Dude, I'll ****en kill you.

That ACDC Chick
nah, it just reminded me of lampy from brave little toaster
i love that movie happy

great now i have to find and watch it

The Grey Fox
nah, it just reminded me of lampy from brave little toaster **** YEAH BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!

The bit in the scrap yard used to scare me as a little kid

Genesis
Oh wow.

Mairuzu
nice sig gen.

could be better though. (its blotchy like mine)

Genesis
Do you mean with text and image enhancement?

Well, it depends. I do like it's dullness. It bears a certain darkness.

Mairuzu
nah the dullness is good imo, just the blotches.

you're a paint user aren't you, you little ****er

Genesis
Yeah, I really want to get rid of those. I actually optimized it unsuccessfully.

=Tired Hiker=
Too bad that movie sucked.

Genesis
What movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.