Classic Shaggy Man vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
no BFR. straight up slugfest.

Lord Feron
Maybe shaggy man eventually...

Uxas Khan
Shaggy Man

Stunner2xx
i vote for Scooby.

nicamarvin
unless shagy man has a iron bar he aint wining..remember this Kurse munster was 4 times stronger than thor..

vlaaad12345
Classic shaggy man used to throw down on the entire jla...and they never actually defeated him physically as far as I remember,and his healing factor was ridiculous.

nicamarvin
I bet a fully amp Kurser would throw down with them too, and he does not need a healing factor, the only thing that hurts him is iron thats it..

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Classic shaggy man used to throw down on the entire jla...and they never actually defeated him physically as far as I remember,and his healing factor was ridiculous.

Healing factor was mainly the reason why he was able to do anything.

Prep-Man
Healing, being impervious to damage, ever lasting (remember 2 shaggy men were fighting and neither wore down), and adaption power makes shaggy a formidable weapon.

KillAll
any cool scans of shaggy man?

Enyalus
Shaggy Man mauls Kurse.

Nihilist
Stalemate.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Nihilist
Stalemate.

^This.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Healing, being impervious to damage impervious? then why need 4 healing factor? stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nihilist
Stalemate.

Most reasonable answer yet.

Charmander
Kurse punches every cell of his body to a different location

Rage.Of.Olympus
Although Kurse could manhandle Shaggy Man (Depending on incarnation.), his healing factor and nigh invulnerability, make it rather redundant in my opinion. Stalemate.

Prep-Man
strength wise, shaggy man too on superman without much difficulty.

Rage.Of.Olympus
4 times the strength of Thor > Manhandling Superman

Just saying.

Prep-Man
you think Kurse is stronger than pre-crisis Superman??

Rage.Of.Olympus
No.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Charmander
Kurse punches every cell of his body to a different location hysterical

Prep-Man
that's what happened from memory. shaggyman played with pc superman and the JLA like gi joes. they couldn't put a dent in him because the make of his body. special metal shaggyman was made out of. shaggyman and the General work in different ways.

Rage.Of.Olympus
As I recall, he was manhandling the Justice League to an extent.

Prep-Man
Flash persuaded the maker to make a duplicate, so they could destroy each other. Another time, Hal had to SHRINK him down to atom size to keep him at bay. Nobody took him down physically.

Even the General took the Astro Force and Superman with ease.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't have to keep listing his feats. I'm familiar with them. By the way, Superman was able to hold his own against the General.

Prep-Man
in WW3, Strummer pushed the General to the void or whatever it was, even taking on the Astro Force with little effect. At that time, Superman was hardly holding his own.

classic shaggy man was more impressive, IMO and would at least stalemate Kurse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Astro Force thing was stupid. I mean Superman was able to fly, right through him, and his heat vision was removing entire limbs and cutting through the General like a hot knife through butter.

As I recall, Superman was holding his own. Not winning but he was holding his own.

Prep-Man
Well, the body the General was in had the ability to adapt. get stronger, more durable. It was less stupid than The General being KO'd by a truck. wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Orion's dog was able to bite, claw, and harm him after the blast.....

Prep-Man
But it didn't do anything. they had to BFR to defeat him. this fight doesn't allow BFR.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It did as it was able to harm him. He just heals so fast, it isn't worth shit how much you harm him.

Prep-Man
This bout isn't about who can harm who, but who can defeat who. besides this isn't the general, but shaggy man. classic version. I don't care about harming somene. Superboy harmed Superboy Prime and look where it got him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Like I said, harming him isn't worth shit. The Classic version of Shaggy Man was a beast.

Prep-Man
i don't even know what we're debating anyways. we both agree that this is probably a stalemate. if i had to choose either side, maybe a small edge to shaggy. his strength seemed to exceed superman's and the league couldnt put him down, other than bullshit and tricks.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know either. At this point we're arguing for the sake of arguing. Lack of sleep is getting to us.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know either. At this point we're arguing for the sake of arguing. Lack of sleep is getting to us.

But couldn't Shaggy Man just chuck Kurse into the speed force or send him into Entropy or use the Orgasmic-Vo on him?

Charmander
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
But couldn't Shaggy Man just chuck Kurse into the speed force or send him into Entropy or use the Orgasmic-Vo on him? He's not Batman. erm

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

yeah, i'm trying to do my homework and this at the same time. smokin' kinda tired too.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
But couldn't Shaggy Man just chuck Kurse into the speed force or send him into Entropy or use the Orgasmic-Vo on him?

Lol. It's not my fault Flash has the power set he has. Accept it just as I have accepted Juggernaut's power set. Bitching about it, won't change it.

Same goes for what Superman is capable off.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah, i'm trying to do my homework and this at the same time. smokin' kinda tired too.

You're not done with school yet?

Prep-Man
This week is my final week.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh, cool. I finished mine about two weeks ago lol.

Kris Blaze
http://www.tinkerknitwear.com/images/products/sock-blue-sm.jpg

Prep-Man
for good? or only this semester/quarter?

Charmander
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
http://www.tinkerknitwear.com/images/products/sock-blue-sm.jpg nice

Rage.Of.Olympus
for good? or only this semester/quarter?

Yup. At least this level of education.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
http://www.tinkerknitwear.com/images/products/sock-blue-sm.jpg

Your mom bought me a pair of those one day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.