Namor vs Wonderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Who takes this?

Stunner2xx
WW slaps namor with a tuna and kills him with a swordfish.

in the End we have Namor flavored Sushi

Warlord
Easy dudE...it's WonderMAN

D_Dude1210
Namor takes a swordfish and makes Wonderman into Wonder Woman.

THEN Wonder Woman kills him.

tkitna
Simon kills him

Harbinger
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

iceman24567
Originally posted by D_Dude1210

Enyalus
Namor wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man 10/10.

Simon crushed Namor in their only fight.

Its a travesty what has been done with Wonder Man in the past 6-7 years.

Wonder Man has casually traded blows with Hulk, Thor and the Thing.

It was often stated that he hit as hard as Mjolnir.

Namor defenders, you are out of luck here.

Enyalus
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man 10/10.

Its a travesty what has been done with Wonder Man in the past 6-7 years.

Wonder Man has casually traded blows with Hulk, Thor and the Thing.

It was often stated that he hit as hard as Mjolnir.

Namor defenders, you are out of luck here.
Classic Simon =/= Current Simon.

Current loses.

jrodslam
Wonder Man 10/10.

And in that one and only fight, didnt Simon hit Namor from behind or while he was fighting other Avengers? Or when he started to dehydrate?

Silent Master
Originally posted by jrodslam
And in that one and only fight, didnt Simon hit Namor from behind or while he was fighting other Avengers? Or when he started to dehydrate?

Yes, but that fight was also started by Namor basically suckering punching them, as they didn't expect him to attack. So it evens out.

Besides, Simon's punch knocked Namor clear off the platform whereas Namor's flying kick only knocked Simon down.

Bouboumaster
On paper, Wonderman should win.

On paper. In reality, Namor dig a new ******* in the face of Simon.

LordofBrooklyn

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/killrave/155J.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/killrave/155K.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/killrave/155L.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/killrave/155M.jpg

What we have just seen is a pure, unadulterated, beating.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That actually seemed pretty even until Simon got the jump on him. Namor withstood Simon's attack, and then underestimated him. Simon then hit Namor back, and Namor came back and gave as good as he got. Then while he busy, Simon jumped him and knocked him out.

That was far from Simon crushing Namor.

Silent Master
Notice Beast saying " Subby, No! we're your----" I'd say the Whizzer distracting Namor even out the "sucker shot" factor.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That actually seemed pretty even until Simon got the jump on him. Namor withstood Simon's attack, and then underestimated him. Simon then hit Namor back, and Namor came back and gave as good as he got. Then while he busy, Simon jumped him and knocked him out.

That was far from Simon crushing Namor.

Simon KO'd Namor with one punch. That strike with the column alone isn't enough to weaken Namor.

I see it as Simon raising the bar after the intiial punch didn't put Namor down. He references his hesitance at using full force in the beginning of the fight.

Conversly, Namor is going all out as he perceives them as a threat to Atlantis. The crazed look in his eyes attest to that.

Simon has knocked around Count Nefaria in this era and survived shots from his as well.

juggernaut74
Wonderman wins. He won't be getting weaker as the fight progresses.

jrodslam
Simon KO'd Namor with one punch. That strike with the column alone isn't enough to weaken Namor.

I see it as Simon raising the bar after the intiial punch didn't put Namor down. He references his hesitance at using full force in the beginning of the fight.

Conversly, Namor is going all out as he perceives them as a threat to Atlantis. The crazed look in his eyes attest to that.

Simon has knocked around Count Nefaria in this era and survived shots from his as well.

Have to take in account that Namor may have already been weakened from being out of water for a period of time. The strike with the column wasnt enough to weaken Namor? Its clear that being hit with it did cause Namor pain.

Namor definately isnt going all out, because if he were, whizzer and beast would have been dead.

jrodslam
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Wonderman wins. He won't be getting weaker as the fight progresses.

In that time, id agree that the longer the fight progresses, the better it looks for WM. Then or now, if namor's wearing his suit, he wins.

ankur29
In that time, id agree that the longer the fight progresses, the better it looks for WM. Then or now, if namor's wearing his suit, he wins.

this match seems like slug fest

WM i think is significantly stronger than namor so he should win , isn't he faster also his bio says he's got superspeed

Rage.Of.Olympus

Have to take in account that Namor may have already been weakened from being out of water for a period of time. The strike with the column wasnt enough to weaken Namor? Its clear that being hit with it did cause Namor pain.

Namor definately isnt going all out, because if he were, whizzer and beast would have been dead.

snoopdogg
In that time, id agree that the longer the fight progresses, the better it looks for WM. Then or now, if namor's wearing his suit, he wins. I've never been impressed with the alleged wet-suit. In his last mini series he needed to jump into the water 2 or 3 different times to get his nuts back.

LordofBrooklyn

Regarding Namor going all out.

Beast was already rendered unconscious and Whizzer was stunned. Before he could strike again Simon stops him and knocks him off the platform.

The shock of seeing the Whizzer's face had Namor pause for a moment but everything that preceded it was a full fledged attack.

To the column, I would think being hit by Hulk, Thing and Hercules would rank higher on the scale of damage and yet Namor has taking several blows from all of them not folded.

quanchi112
Namor wins.

jrodslam
Regarding Namor going all out.

Beast was already rendered unconscious and Whizzer was stunned. Before he could strike again Simon stops him and knocks him off the platform.

The shock of seeing the Whizzer's face had Namor pause for a moment but everything that preceded it was a full fledged attack.

To the column, I would think being hit by Hulk, Thing and Hercules would rank higher on the scale of damage and yet Namor has taking several blows from all of them not folded.

Again, a Namor going all out would have killed Beast and definitely whizzer considering his body would be more fragile than Beasts.

Well you may be right regarding the column, but its clear that from the scan, him being hit with it cause him pain. He even groaned in pain. Makes me even wonder further if namor's strength started to deplete.

namorsubby
it depends on which wonderman will show up, but i say namor

namorsubby
Wonder Man 10/10.

lies and propaganda

namor was whoopin' simon and ares in their avengers/invaders fight. sure it was a young namor from another time but it's still canon

It's Faceman
Originally posted by namorsubby
it depends on which wonderman will show up, but i say namor

lets hope this Wonderman doesn't show up.

snoopdogg
I'd go with Simon. He has less restrictions.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by namorsubby
lies and propaganda

namor was whoopin' simon and ares in their avengers/invaders fight. sure it was a young namor from another time but it's still canon

No lies or propaganda, simply truth.

The original post didn't designate the current Simon who has been VASTLY depowered for almost a decade.

The real Wonder Man trades blows with Count Nefaria and Thor with ease.

In one fight Thor was so pressed that he had to charge up Mjolnir to take down Simon.

I really hope someone revamps the character and brings him back to prominence.

darthgoober

The original post didn't designate the current Simon who has been VASTLY depowered for almost a decade.

In one fight Thor was so pressed that he had to charge up Mjolnir to take down Simon.

I really hope someone revamps the character and brings him back to prominence.
Co-signed.

You know, I've spotted a really annoying tendency in regards to to Wonder Man. He gets a new look and they call him more powerful than ever, and then they unofficially downgrade him to below his level before the change mad .

namorsubby

I really hope someone revamps the character and brings him back to prominence. lol, you might wanna take the time to examine my post along with the statement i responded to

I, namorsubby, called that particular statement what it is because They have more than one fight, and namor didn't lose the 2nd.

also, just being honest here guys, everyone knows their first fight wasn't close to fair...........and that anyone with such strength could KO namor with a couple of huge sucker punches like that........he had something like a super-battering ram for the first sucker, come from behind blow for god's sake.

namorsubby
in reference to their first fight:

I'd assume some people want to justify WW suckering namor by stating how WW's previous blows affected him, but when you think of how hard wonderman was going(the guy thought he was fighting for his friend's lives after all), and then consider how easily namor recovered, i'd be doubtful. some people also wanted to point out how namor's retaliation blow didn't have as much as a visual effect, but come on, it's obvious namor was simply slapping him on the wrist for standing in the way of his actual objective by aligning himself with "the enemy". He wasn't engaging him all out mano e mano like WW came at him, because he knew he had more than him to take care of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.