Spike Spiegel vs. Speed Racer (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bro SMASH
Spike of Cowboy Bebop against Speed Racer from the series of the same name.

No, guns, knives, cars, or any kind of weapon. Just pure hand to hand. Who wins?

Quincy
Spike for sure

Phanteros
Spike with utter ease

Wei Phoenix
Doesn't Speed manhandle several assassins at the same time like every other show?

KingD19
Yeah, Spike does that, and more.

Bro SMASH
You know, I gotta admit, even I don't think this would be an easy fight for Spike. Speed can definitely fight, as pointed out already. He's fought numerous enemies. Heck, his dad use to be a wrestler.

KingD19
But he usually fights cannon fodder. Spike was an extremely high ranking guy in his own group, and he's fought, and killed some of the most skilled people in the entire galaxy, Speed's never even left Japan, or America, wherever the hell that show took place.

Bro SMASH
Actually, Speed has left where he was. If I recall correctly, he left for some place and fought a gladiator and managed to beat him in a sword fight. He also once fought against whole crime syndicate (though I think he had help but he still managed to survive until then). Heck he even killed a shark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.