Classic Sasquatch vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stan5677
Battle takes place in an uninhabited city.

-K-M-
Which Abomination?

Charmander
Originally posted by -K-M-
Which Abomination? The one that smashes Sassy.

stan5677
classic abomination

Accel
Which Abomination?
Disaster Movie. Sasquatch has to sit through the film all the way to the very end.

KingD19
Classic Sasquatch was a powered Avatar of Tanaraq, he tossed a 200 ton DC-10 with no effort. He rapes Abom.

Charmander
Originally posted by KingD19
Classic Sasquatch was a powered Avatar of Tanaraq, he tossed a 200 ton DC-10 with no effort. He rapes Abom.

I can't help but feel that this is Mungi's fault.

theICONiac

Then when was Sasquatch 'classic'? The one I remember from the 70/80's got punked by the Hulk on a semi-regular basis.

-K-M-
Originally posted by theICONiac
Then when was Sasquatch 'classic'? The one I remember from the 70/80's got punked by the Hulk on a semi-regular basis.

Classic Sasquatch is the body he used before his "death", but considering he is using Snowbird's body there shouldn't be any different to classic and present. You also remember wrong, they have fought only once and half way through the fight Walter wanted to stop as he felt it was getting way out of hand (Hulk definetly was getting the advantage near the end though).

616 Walter did fight an alternate reality Savage Hulk, and Walter beat him but that's the only other "fight" they had.

theICONiac
Classic Sasquatch is the body he used before his "death", but considering he is using Snowbird's body there shouldn't be any different to classic and present. You also remember wrong, they have fought only once and half way through the fight Walter wanted to stop as he felt it was getting way out of hand (Hulk definetly was getting the advantage near the end though).

616 Walter did fight an alternate reality Savage Hulk, and Walter beat him but that's the only other "fight" they had.

Well, 'semi-regular' is Canadian for what I said.

You should have known that big grin

Enyalus
he tossed a 200 ton DC-10 with no effort.
OMG!

Knowsbleed33

Come back after the other one drops.

Abomination wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sasquatch.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Enyalus
OMG!

It was actually 250 tons, and the DC-10 engines were still on which produced 150,000 pounds of thrust but Walter still tossed it 1000 ft with ease :P

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Come back after the other one drops.

Uuuuuuh...what?

Knowsbleed33
Clear as crystal.

-K-M-
Clear as crystal.

Not quite, but to each his own.

Knowsbleed33
His assessment that Sasquatch would rape Abomination on that one minor feat is ignorant on a childish level. I naturally assumed he hadn't reached maturity yet.

-K-M-
His assessment that Sasquatch would rape Abomination on that one minor feat is ignorant on a childish level. I naturally assumed he hadn't reached maturity yet.

Yeah, just baseing it on that one feat is not enough but Walter does have more impressive feats then that one though. Either way you shouldn't be that harsh on him though

On topic: classic Abom as temporally as it was, was stronger then the Hulk before his drastic powerdown and that version should win here.

Charmander
It was actually 250 tons, and the DC-10 engines were still on which produced 150,000 pounds of thrust but Walter still tossed it 1000 ft with ease :P

Uuuuuuh...what? ...

ugh

-K-M-
Originally posted by Charmander

ugh

love

juggernaut74
Emil smashes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.