Iron Man vs Circuit Breaker (TF)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avlon
Circuit Breaker

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/c/c1/Circuitbreaker.jpg/200px-Circuitbreaker.jpg

Circuit Breaker's cyborg parts enable her to store and direct large amounts of electricity. She also has magnetic powers of attraction and repulsion that allow her to fly. She has at least some degree of control of electric power in nearby machinery, which at least once allowed her to swiftly reprogram computers. Her suit also served as a surrogate nervous system, allowing her complete motion despite her damaged natural nervous system. Even without her bodysuit, Josie Beller is a very skilled technician.

VS:

http://xrayvision.today.com/files/2009/05/iron_man.gif

Abilities:

* Genius-level intellect
* Superhuman strength
* Supersonic flight at Mach 3
* Energy repulsors
* Missiles
* Durability and regenerative life support

Stunner2xx
with prep stark wins
otherwise SB has him beat

Charmander
Originally posted by Avlon
Circuit Breaker

Circuit Breaker's cyborg parts enable her to store and direct large amounts of electricity. She also has magnetic powers of attraction and repulsion that allow her to fly. She has at least some degree of control of electric power in nearby machinery, which at least once allowed her to swiftly reprogram computers. Her suit also served as a surrogate nervous system, allowing her complete motion despite her damaged natural nervous system. Even without her bodysuit, Josie Beller is a very skilled technician.

That doesn't sound like a circuit breaker at all.

Tony Starkony wins.

BruceSkywalker
Tony is way too smart for her, at least 9/10

Avlon
Josie is no slouch with prep either.

However, there is no prep in this scenario for either combatant.

stormultt
tony could get a few wins i say 7/10

werehawk
Circuit Breaker wins! If she can take down a giant robot, she can take a drunkard in a metal suit.

cdtm
Circuit Breaker made her own Gestalt from spare autobot bodies, and affected unicron.

Never much cared for her as a character, but she's tech users worst nightmare.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blanket
That doesn't sound like a circuit breaker at all.

Tony Starkony wins.

Lets put it this way:

What Val Amorr is for martial arts, Circuit Breaker is for Transformers. In other words, she lives and breaths on PIS.

Big, bad gestalt in your way? She'll channel all her power, overexert herself to knock it out, and gently float to the ground.

Motormaster tossing a big car at her? Doesn't even leave a bruise!

Shockwave, who soloed the damned navy and took out the Autobots and Decepticons blindsides her with his microwave cannon? Now she's mad.

UNICRON gonna eat everyone? Eat pain, space god.

Did I mention she used the bodies of five autobots to make her own gestalt, on the fly, and manipulted it like a giant puppet?

I absolutely loathe her, but she's the perfect anti-Iron Man character, with her plot device "Pull a power and power level out of her arse" anti mecha powers.

cdtm
Bump.

The threads too underused to fade away just yet.

Any other opinions? Surely, someone else read Transformers in the Marvel Comics era...

And anyone else reminded of Gozer..?

Warlord
extremis?

cdtm
Originally posted by Warlord
extremis?

Can it be shorted out?

Circuit Breaker put out enough juice to make Unicron cry out in pain. If it's technology, she should be able to affect it..

cdtm
Josie is like Starks natural enemy.

She should totally have become an Iron Man villain.

Stoic
I could literally see Tony slap a neutralizer on her and call it day.

cdtm
Sure, if she lets him. stick out tongue

She's pretty overpowered against electronics by any standard.

Like I probably said up above, she's built her own fully functional combiner from the corpses of autobots. Packs enough punch to stop Superion in his tracks, and cause Unicron pain.

Put another way, can you see Iron Man one shot killing every Transformer he comes across? I can't.. I can see him winning against many, but not like a hot knife through butter, and never without taking bumps.

But Josie, she does one shot them. Your rank and files easily, and the top ends with maximum effort (If you've seen the most recent crossover, Iron Man needed a special armor and a special power supply just to hold off Megatron.)

Magnon
Circuit Breaker wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
Sure, if she lets him. stick out tongue

She's pretty overpowered against electronics by any standard.

Like I probably said up above, she's built her own fully functional combiner from the corpses of autobots. Packs enough punch to stop Superion in his tracks, and cause Unicron pain.

Put another way, can you see Iron Man one shot killing every Transformer he comes across? I can't.. I can see him winning against many, but not like a hot knife through butter, and never without taking bumps.

But Josie, she does one shot them. Your rank and files easily, and the top ends with maximum effort (If you've seen the most recent crossover, Iron Man needed a special armor and a special power supply just to hold off Megatron.)

Okay so she is that universes version of Cyborg Superman. Why not give her a real challenge. Tony has been hacked to the point that he became Ultron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.