Blade/Punisher/Dark Hawkeye vs Deathstroke/Batman/Connor Hawke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Full standard gear & random empty warehouse encounter.

Lord Feron
Gonna go with team 2 maybe.

Raoul
If Frank doesn't accidentally nuke the warehouse, team 2.

Phantom Zone
Dammit think im going for team 2.

Mshinu
Looks very well matched to me.. 50/50.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Mshinu
Looks very well matched to me.. 50/50.

Yeah well you suck. j/k stick out tongue

Gamerr-X
team 2, i reckon DS and Bats could take the other three aswell

Mshinu
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah well you suck. j/k stick out tongue

And you are funny looking stick out tongue

Anyway I thought Dark Hawkeye meant Bullseye in that role. If it is just a similar version of Hawkeye team 2 takes it.

Trackz
who's conner hawk? that third member might be the deciding and is dark hawkeye bullseye?

iceman24567
Connor Hawke is green arrow 2 but a way better fighter than Ollie. I'm guessing Dark Hawkeye is Bullseye too.

Trackz
Originally posted by iceman24567
Connor Hawke is green arrow 2 but a way better fighter than Ollie. I'm guessing Dark Hawkeye is Bullseye too. then team 1 might be the more deadly team

jrodslam
If dark hawkeye is bullseye, then i give team 1 a slight majority.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jrodslam
If dark hawkeye is bullseye, then i give team 1 a slight majority.

Indeed it is.

Stunner2xx
Team 2
Batman is too well preped for almost any encounter

snoopdogg
Batman has defeated Bullseye before so I'm gonna back team 2.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman has defeated Bullseye before so I'm gonna back team 2.

Bullseye jobbed like a mutha.

snoopdogg
Debateable.

Phantom Zone
Debateable.

C'mon man Bullseye got one-shoted right? Bullseye said some shit like "Uhhh he hits harder than Daredevil." Thats blatant Bat stroking.

snoopdogg
C'mon man Bullseye got one-shoted right? Bullseye said some shit like "Uhhh he hits harder than Daredevil." Thats blatant Bat stroking. That's what Batman does. He's been doing it since the beginning.

Same can be said for Captain America.

Phantom Zone
That's what Batman does. He's been doing it since the beginning.

Same can be said for Captain America.

Nah hes not one-shoting somebody of Bullseyes caliber. You would have a hard time proving that Batman is more skillful than DD and most of there fights are fairly long. Cap didnt one-shot Bullseye when they fought why should Batman?

I would expect Bats to win but not that easily.

snoopdogg
Don't matter if you like it or not. It happened.

Phantom Zone
Don't matter if you like it or not. It happened.

ha ha ha you're f*king with me...right?

snoopdogg
ha ha ha you're f*king with me...right? No. I was gonna ask you the same thing.

Batman>Bullseye is what I'm saying. Connor Hawke>Bullseye.

snoopdogg
Team 1 is at a disadvantage imo.

Phantom Zone
No. I was gonna ask you the same thing.

Batman>Bullseye is what I'm saying. Connor Hawke>Bullseye.

Well I guess you're right but thats why we have a PIS rule. At the very most you could say that its a low showing ie it could happen but its unlikley. Just because it happened in a comic dont always make it right.

snoopdogg
Well I guess you're right but thats why we have a PIS rule. At the very most you could say that its a low showing ie it could happen but its unlikley. Just because it happened in a comic dont always make it right. Deathstroke can beat all 3 team 1 members. So can Batman and Connor imo. The reverse cannot be applied.

Phantom Zone
Deathstroke can beat all 3 team 1 members. So can Batman and Connor imo. The reverse cannot be applied.

Yeah he could....im not sure if Batman is beating Blade. Hell im not sure if DS is beating Blade....damn did you see what Spitfire did to Dracula recently?

snoopdogg
Yeah he could....im not sure if Batman is beating Blade. Hell im not sure if DS is beating Blade....damn did you see what Spitfire did to Dracula recently? Well I can see Blade getting even odds with Bats and Stroke. Not sure about Connor though, Blade might beat him too.

What did Spitfire do to Dracula?

Phantom Zone

What did Spitfire do to Dracula?

She f*cked him up. no expression

snoopdogg
She f*cked him up. no expression You mean in issue #14? Yea, she was doing work on him there. Think it may have been more of an ambush though, I'll have to go back and check.

Phantom Zone
You mean in issue #14? Yea, she was doing work on him there. Think it may have been more of an ambush though, I'll have to go back and check.

I kinda got the impression though that he still had time to react. It was an ambush but it wasnt the type of ambush were you're completely unaware, she announced her prescence. Considering who Drac is that was an impressive showing I dont even think Drac got off one lick and looked badly hurt for a little while.

snoopdogg
I kinda got the impression though that he still had time to react. It was an ambush but it wasnt the type of ambush were you're completely unaware, she announced her prescence. Considering who Drac is that was an impressive showing I dont even think Drac got off one lick and looked badly hurt for a little while. You might be right. But Dracula didn't have his sword drawn when she attacked and in the next panel he had it drawn. I'm assuming the fight was ended before he got a chance to retaliate because she's so f*cking fast.

Phantom Zone
You might be right. But Dracula didn't have his sword drawn when she attacked and in the next panel he had it drawn. I'm assuming the fight was ended before he got a chance to retaliate because she's so f*cking fast.

Can't remember the details exactly but when the fight ended Drac looked kinda f*cked up and Spitfire was like "Rarrrgghhhh n***** what tha F*K!!!!! Gonna kil you!!!!"

Even if the fight carried on he might have still lost. However yeah we do need to take into account it was an ambush, but I would think you have better chance of surviving an announced ambush rather than a silent one.

snoopdogg
Can't remember the details exactly but when the fight ended Drac looked kinda f*cked up and Spitfire was like "Rarrrgghhhh n***** what tha F*K!!!!! Gonna kil you!!!!"

Even if the fight carried on he might have still lost. However yeah we do need to take into account it was an ambush, but I would think you have better chance of surviving an announced ambush rather than a silent one. I agree on the ambush part. It was announced. Did you see the preview for issue #15? Drac tools Black Knight in a sword duel. Drac's pretty fast himself.

Phantom Zone
I agree on the ambush part. It was announced.

Theres still an element of suprise but if there was none we could make the argument that Spitefire at the very least would give Drac a good fight. I think there are lots of examples of top notch fighters even efter they get ambushed manage to put up some sort of fight...thats not what happened with Drac he was mullered.

Did you see the preview for issue #15? Drac tools Black Knight in a sword duel. Drac's pretty fast himself.

Nah but that just goes to show Drac is no joke.

snoopdogg
So what team are you giving the nod to?

Phantom Zone
So what team are you giving the nod to?

Team 2.

Indestructible
Team 2 ftw. Batman, DS, and Connor are great h2h specailist and could wreck them with there gadgets anyway!

iceman24567
Team two could take team one in h2h but with gear i don't know if Deathstroke gets his staff he could solo.

Trackz
Team two could take team one in h2h but with gear i don't know if Deathstroke gets his staff he could solo. deathstroke definitely couldn't solo team one, and is batman taking out bullseye canon?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Trackz
and is batman taking out bullseye canon?

no.

Darth Martin
Team 2

Slade>Blade
Batman>Punisher

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Team 2

Slade>Blade

I dont know about that.

Darth Martin
I dont know about that.

On which part?

-Strength
-Speed
-Agility
-Reaction
-Skill
-Gear
-Intelligence

In my book Slade's got all the advantages, to varying degrees.

namorsubby
take out connor and i still say team stroke FTW

iceman24567
Originally posted by Darth Martin
On which part?

-Strength
-Speed
-Agility
-Reaction
-Skill
-Gear
-Intelligence

In my book Slade's got all the advantages, to varying degrees. Most of this i agree with.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by namorsubby
take out connor and i still say team stroke FTW Not sure I'd go that far. That's pushing it.

namorsubby
umm okay

mrcharlieo
Give Dark Hawkeye some paperclips and none of team 2 will even see there death comming lol j/k

I'm gonna go with team 1. Dark Hawkeye can keep bats busy for a while, Blade keeps Deathstroke and Connor busy for a while, Frank leaves the warehouse and then blows it up, I doubt here really cares for one of his constant rivals and Blade. Depending on what is used to blow up the warehouse, I could see team 2 surviving (the other 2 on team one as well I guess), but in bad shape. Frank then comes in and casually shoots them all.

Enyalus
Team Two in a H2H fight, with standard gear, or with prep.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two in a H2H fight, with standard gear, or with prep.

Enyalus

I haven't been able to read much about Connor except his brief appearances in Batgirl. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.