Invulneability vs High Durability vs Healing factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok this is a royal rumble kind of a fight, but in teams of 3,hand to hand only and no fancy powers, just a brawl lets see how many of these guys make it...the fight takes places in a indestructable caged ring, the door of the ring will open every 10 minutes to let dead or KO people out(can be used to BFR if the oportunity alouds) the teams that make it will then take on DP Tyrant(H2H only)

Healing Factor team
WAR hulk,Lobo, Maestro

High Durability team
Thor(classic, with hammer), Thanos(H2H only), Gilgamesh

Invulnerability team(Nothing is TOTALY invulnerable but this guys come very close)

SA Mangog
classic Juggernaut
Kurse

lets get ready to RRRRUMMMBLE....!!! eek!

psycho gundam
i thought you meant literally...what a let down.

nicamarvin
what?? me no comprendo

kgkg
Invulnerability is best for h2h since they don't get hurt. healing team and High Durability team can get hurt and K.O'ed although Thanos should be in the Invulnerable side.

So Invulnerability team wins.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by kgkg
Invulnerability is best for h2h since they don't get hurt. healing team and High Durability team can get hurt and K.O'ed although Thanos should be in the Invulnerable side.

So Invulnerability team wins.

But Thanos isn't invulnerable. He bleeds and registers pain.

SoulDevourer
Thanos shoud be on invulnrable team? lol a kitchen knife can hurt him

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Thanos shoud be on invulnrable team? lol a kitchen knife can hurt him

eer

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
But Thanos isn't invulnerable. He bleeds and registers pain.

Cain has shown that he registers pain too. On different occasions. Just saying.

Cain isn't truly invulnerable either. No one truly is.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut could be on all 3 of these teams.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Invulnerability =/= High Durability

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
eer ^^

Cain isn't truly invulnerable either. No one truly is. TS said classic Jug so dat means he has his forcefield right? huh

Rage.Of.Olympus
^^

TS said classic Jug so dat means he has his forcefield

Where does it say his Force Field is up?

His Force Field makes him untouchable to most beings, but as seen, even that can be bypassed.

SoulDevourer
Where does it say his Force Field is up? Originally posted by nicamarvin
classic Juggernaut (beside Cain w/o his forcefield aint that durable anyway)

huh when did he get hurt with his forcefield up?

they allways have to find some special way to take it down first (like when Thor throws his hammer around Cain or something)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just because his Classic Juggernaut doesn't mean he will use his Force Field. I mean, he used it only how many times before? A handful at best. I can probably count it on one hand.

His Force Field, like I said makes him untouchable. The only time he fought someone with real power with it up, was Thor I believe, and like I said, it was bypassed.

SoulDevourer
His Force Field, like I said makes him untouchable. thats why TS put him in 'invulnerable' camp stick out tongue

without his forcefield he aint even in high-durablity

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes he is. Even without his Force Field, Classic Juggernaut was a freaking beast. Especially in terms of durability.

Wei Phoenix
(beside Cain w/o his forcefield aint that durable anyway)

Really? Took blows from War Hulk without his FF and didn't die nor bleed, nor register pain. Took blows from WWH without his FF and felt no pain, got blasted by Eternity I believe and felt no pain. It wasn't a full powered blast I'll be honest. Had his skin and organs stripped from his body and felt no pain. I can keep going you know.

SoulDevourer
Really? Took blows from War Hulk without his FF and didn't die nor bleed, nor register pain. Took blows from WWH without his FF and felt no pain, got blasted by Eternity I believe and felt no pain. It wasn't a full powered blast I'll be honest. Had his skin and organs stripped from his body and felt no pain. I can keep going you know. blunt? how about some mo serious invulnerblity?

like against this?
or this?

stick out tongue

btw the last part about havin his organs rip out aint got nothing to do with durablity (he wuz injured, only he recover after that)

Rage.Of.Olympus
The dude has withstood Wolverine's claws completely unharmed. His withstood, weapons such as high caliber bullets plenty of times unharmed.

SoulDevourer
The dude has withstood Wolverine's claws completely unharmed. His withstood, weapons such as high caliber bullets plenty of times unharmed. yeah i know but those was with his forcefield right? huh
(either that or it hit his armor)

I mean if he wuz harder then adamantium then why did writers even give him a forcefield, he woudnt need it

Wei Phoenix
blunt? how about some mo serious invulnerblity?

like against this?
or this?

stick out tongue

btw the last part about havin his organs rip out aint got nothing to do with durablity (he wuz injured, only he recover after that)

No injury really. It was done through magic as well. Adamantium has never cut him.

yeah i know but those was with his forcefield right? huh

I mean if he wuz harder then adamantium then why did writers even give him a forcefield, he woudnt need it

No forcefield at all. Bullets don't hurt him, blades can't cut him unless it's made of magic of sufficient strength. Cain is actually more durable than his armor itself.

He only uses his FF when he wishes to not be touched or when there is something magical that actually can affect him like Shatterstar's sword.

Rage.Of.Olympus
yeah i know but those was with his forcefield right? huh

No it wasn't with his Force Field up. They cut through his armor completely, but they were incapable of harming him. His more durable than his armor.

His Force Field makes him untouchable. His already practically invulnerable to most damage on his own.

SoulDevourer
ok some1 got the scans where the bullets bounce of him & he aint got his FF?

theres this part where he wuz holding up a tank with 1 hand & the other soldiers were firing hi-caliber shells at him but i couldve sworn he had his FF on

ditto with Wolvies claws, if any1 got the scan
(iirc they never said the gem made him harder then adamantium. its possible but i dont remeber that huh )

Rage.Of.Olympus
You can find all that in his respect thread dude.

kgkg
But Thanos isn't invulnerable. He bleeds and registers pain. True but neither are Mangog or Kurse/Juggs

No one is truly invulnerable no matter who they are it just takes someone more powerful to hurt them.

Thanos has a good track against most types of damages but he has taked SS , Odin etc

Kris Blaze
There is no such thing as Invulnerability, it's high durability.

Entity
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
There is no such thing as Invulnerability, it's high durability. What about that kid from Avengers Initiative?
Wasn't he completely invulnerable?

They never found anyway to hurt him or even improve him did they? confused

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Entity
What about that kid from Avengers Initiative?
Wasn't he completely invulnerable?

They never found anyway to hurt him or even improve him did they? confused

The initiative wouldn't have found a way to harm the juggernaut either smile

Lord Feron
HD team wins via BFRing the other team.

KillAll
kurse juggernaut and Mangog are TOO much for the other teams even if they work together wink.

they even take thanos. hand to hand...

Wei Phoenix
No it wasn't with his Force Field up. They cut through his armor completely, but they were incapable of harming him. His more durable than his armor.

His Force Field makes him untouchable. His already practically invulnerable to most damage on his own.

Please show me when Wolverine's claws cut through his armor.

nicamarvin

Spire
Team 3.

KillAll
the problem with battle field removing juggernaut mangog or kurse is that they are possibly just as strong as anybody else on any other team wink.

mangog at his peak is probably the strongest one in all three groups. why couldnt they just battle field remove the other 2 teams??? i think its just as likely for team invulnerable as the other teams... i wish people wouldnt use that arguement.

nicamarvin
I think the evil geniouses(maestro and thanos) will device a plan to take the stronger and more durable team, holding them till the door opens and hoping to BFR atleast one, then they will be 6 against 2...but that is wishfull thinking, and the first time the doors open the bloody corps of lobo and thor will be kicked out...(ofcourse lobo will be back from death but just to watch the fight from outside)...

Entity
What about Adam Destine? Can anything hurt him now?

occultdestroyer
What's with the Juggernaut wanking?

He's been KO'd by Onslaught.

Mindset
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

He's been KO'd by Onslaught. Shut it, kid.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by occultdestroyer

He's been KO'd by Onslaught.

hey do you see onslaught here??..plus as I said, NOTHING is totaly invulnerable BUT this guys come closer than the rest ok..

KuRuPT Thanosi
Juggs Invulnerability has nothing to do with his FF.

Team 3 for the win. In a brawl those 3 are too much for the other teams. Thanos can and will carry team 2 but only so far.

Kris Blaze
Juggernaut isn't invulnerable.

There is no such thing.

KuRuPT Thanosi

There is no such thing.

Agree but Juggs "Invulnerability" isn't tied to his FF

nicamarvin

There is no such thing. I will give you that,but him and his team mate are the closest to invulnerability of all this lot.... cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.