Anton Chigurh vs. Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Anton from No Country for Old Men faces off against Michael Myers
from the Halloween remake.

Fight takes place in Myer's house.

Anton doesn't have his shotgun and Michael doesn't have his kitchen knife. They have to use whatever available weapons there are in the house. Sometimes they will go H2H.

Who will win?

omgchos
Myers can't die, and chigurh showed a few times where an injury incapacitated him. Its "No Contest For Micheal Myers" really.

Sadako of Girth
Sadly, I agree.

(Sadly because Chigurh was the balls.)

omgchos
I understoodbig grin I hate saying he's gonna lose too.

Nemesis X
In this fight, Myers can die so quit thinking this is spite.

omgchos
Those words never left my lips.......
But what made myers a good villian was his durability. How far dows that stretch here? I mean he got bested by a few people, but in the end got back up until he was blown up. But since he does have the strength to crush a mans skull with his bare hands he wins either way you look at it.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by omgchos
Those words never left my lips.......
But what made myers a good villian was his durability. How far dows that stretch here? I mean he got bested by a few people, but in the end got back up until he was blown up. But since he does have the strength to crush a mans skull with his bare hands he wins either way you look at it.

Doesn't Anton have the strength to crush a skull as well? By the way you're forgetting that when a bone popped out of his arm after a car crash incident, he acted like it was nothing and walked away. He even got shot in the leg from a shotgun and didn't even freak out. He just went around limping and blowing up a car.

omgchos
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Doesn't Anton have the strength to crush a skull as well? By the way you're forgetting that when a bone popped out of his arm after a car crash incident, he acted like it was nothing and walked away. He even got shot in the leg from a shotgun and didn't even freak out. He just went around limping and blowing up a car.
So hes good with pain. He was obviously in severe pain the whole time and was panting and limping in both instances. And no he never showed skull crushing strength, tho he seemed to have that strong will, which allowed him to get past the pain of the cuffs digging into him and finish the choking job. But like i said no lifting people off of the ground, crushing skulls, or driving the barrel of a shotgun through someones torso.

Nemesis X
So hes good with pain. He was obviously in severe pain the whole time and was panting and limping in both instances. And no he never showed skull crushing strength, tho he seemed to have that strong will, which allowed him to get past the pain of the cuffs digging into him and finish the choking job. But like i said no lifting people off of the ground, crushing skulls, or driving the barrel of a shotgun through someones torso.

Myers lifted people because they're less heavy than him. He can crush skulls because we all know children's skulls are weak. You think Myers can actually lift Anton and crush his skull?

omgchos
He didn't crush childrens skulls only my friend. He crushed adults of varying sizes and teenagers of various sizes. Not as much as Jason Vorhees mind you but still. He lifted a largly built guy right off of his feet and stuck a knife through him pinning him a foot off of the ground.

Nemesis X
He didn't crush childrens skulls only my friend. He crushed adults of varying sizes and teenagers of various sizes. Not as much as Jason Vorhees mind you but still. He lifted a largly built guy right off of his feet and stuck a knife through him pinning him a foot off of the ground.

Are you talking about that scene in Halloween Resurrection where Michael was fighting a guy that wielded two knives and pinned him on the back door in the kitchen?

omgchos
That and in The first halloween when he lifted that tall ass guy who went down to get a beer and pinned him to the wall.

Rogue Jedi
Whoa, this for real?

Nemesis X
That and in The first halloween when he lifted that tall ass guy who went down to get a beer and pinned him to the wall.

Was he anywhere near as tough and heavy as Anton?

omgchos
See even RJ knows.

omgchos
Was he anywhere near as tough and heavy as Anton?
Why would anton be any heavier, maybe tougher but the issue here is weight and as guys go he wasn't all that impressive looking. He was what 5'10" pretty solid but nothing in the muscle man range.

Nemesis X
See even RJ knows.

Knows what?

omgchos
That this is no contest.

Nemesis X
That this is no contest.

Are you aware of the word underestimate? That's what you're doing right here.

omgchos
Anton showed no strength feats in the movie apart from choking a man to death. Its impressive to be sure. But nothing in the range of lifting a man off his feat.

Rogue Jedi
That this is no contest. Its a ****ing blowout, man.

Darth Martin
Yeah, I'd say this is spite. New Myers is a beast, and assuming he's coming back for the sequel, perhapps even superhuman.

Quincy
This is ludicrous.

If it's not spite, it's pure ignorance.

Chigurh is the balls tho

Sadako of Girth
Knows what?

That the bird is the word...?

BruceSkywalker
Anton from No Country for Old Men faces off against Michael Myers
from the Halloween remake.

Fight takes place in Myer's house.

Anton doesn't have his shotgun and Michael doesn't have his kitchen knife. They have to use whatever available weapons there are in the house. Sometimes they will go H2H.

Who will win?

great film, but not much Anton can do here... Myers stomps

celestialdemon
Michael Myers wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.