Girl who does not age

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tactics
Aka inverted Mr. Immortal mutant power?

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Health/Story?id=7880954&page=1

sign of first 'marvel' related mutation? This could be some defective mutant gene activated, early in stages, that was meant to prolong age such as Wolverine, but it's in the early stages and the mutation stays at a toddler stage too long.

The Scribe
Weird. messed

For that man who wants an eternally young wife. whistle

Mr. Rhythmic
Poor parents.

Barker
She's legal in two years. 13

DeathKap
A scientist lady accidenty gave mice healing factors that compete with comics but she doesent know how she did it, but knows it would work for all mammals. They could regenerate limbs within days

Kostabot
no expression Crazy.

leonheartmm
she DOES "age" she just doesnt GROW or mature physically. eventually her body WILL give out. it adds nuthing to longevity. only to appearance.

T.M

Originally posted by leonheartmm
she DOES "age" she just doesnt GROW or mature physically. eventually her body WILL give out. it adds nuthing to longevity. only to appearance.

Yeah thats what I was going to say.

jinXed by JaNx
First we see the super baby that can lift furniture and who also has a six pack and now this? We need to stop tampering with genetic engineering already or else, us lower sapiens will be overrun and enslaved by the neo-sapiens.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
poor girl, never would get to do fun... grown-up.... stuff. hm. somehow that didn't sound as great as it should.

Quincy
Interesting story. I wonder what it's like for her parents

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
poor girl, never would get to do fun... grown-up.... stuff. hm. somehow that didn't sound as great as it should.

She doesn't know what she's missing. I feel more sorry for the parents than her.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
She doesn't know what she's missing. I feel more sorry for the parents than her.

indeed. It must be hard taking care of a toddler for 16 years. And knowing that your child has no chance at a "normal" life should be horrible too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.