Thanos & Mangog vs. Odin and Brb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
bloodlust on
they fight on a deserted planet

Lord Feron
Team 2

Kris Blaze
Team 1 to be honest.

Bouboumaster
Spite: Team 1 stomp

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Team 1 to be honest.

Liar! I know you want to say team 2!

Kris Blaze
Yeah, seriously, team 2.

Stunner2xx
team 2

Nihilist
Team 1

KuRuPT Thanosi
I thought this fight was pretty close which is why I made the thread. Thinking about it further though... Do you really think BRB could hold off either Thanos or Mangog for a good amount of time? We know Thanos can hang with Odin for awhile and Mangog has shown the same. So, unless BRB can hang just as long it would become 2 v 1 at some point. That is unless you guys are saying Odin beats Thanos and Mangog at the same time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on some of his feats? Odin solos, while sipping coco. eek!

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on some of his feats? Odin solos, while sipping coco. eek!

Hmmmm really... you think Odin would Solo Thanos and Mangog?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I recall a time when he was stated to be as or more powerful than Galactus. Odin has shit stomped entire Galaxies as if they were non existent. Hell, his rocked the very fabric of the Multiverse etc.

shifty

KuRuPT Thanosi
I recall a time when he was stated to be as or more powerful than Galactus. Odin has shit stomped entire Galaxies as if they were non existent. Hell, his rocked the very fabric of the Multiverse etc.

shifty

I know all that and agree Odin is damn powerful. although I never remember anything stating he was more power then Galactus. The most I've seen is peers.

My things is this.... Thanos hung in with Odin for a good amount of time and Mangog has down the same. So, clearly while would come out on top one v one. If both of them can give him a good fight one v one how would Odin be able to take them easily 2 v 1?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was just joking, but what the hell, I'm bored. Let's pretend I've dug myself a hole.

Is this Silver Age Mangog?

Ignoring the fact that Thanos was Odin's ***** in that fight, Odin has fluctuated a great deal.

Based on some of his other feats. He should freaking stomp while sipping some hot coco.

Bouboumaster
Thanos or Mangog can both hold they're own against Odin, while the other rapes Beta Ray Bill.

Than it's 2 on 1. Even if Odin is more powerful that the two in one on one, he won't do shit against the two at the same time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If this is the more recent Mangog, Beta Ray Bill can hold his own.

When did getting you're ass handed to you become known as holding you're own?

Even the more recent Odin was handing him his ass. Odin based on his greater feats? Thanos doesn't even register.

shifty

Looks over shoulder for Quan.....

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is classic Mangog first since I didn't make that clear.

You say Thanos was getting is ass kicked and made his *****... While he was losing the point is Odin couldn't finish him off. It's clear by Odin own words he wasn't toying around and wanted to kill Thanos. He even mentioned thanos being worth of praise and he hadn't fought a foe like hiim in ages. Odin was winning on points no doubt and probably would've won eventually but he could put him down in panel after panel. Mangog has also held his own against odin and thus while odin can beat him one v one it would take some doing and time. YOu act as though he could wave his hand and Thanos and Mangog would be dead like it's that easy. Sorry but the comics disagree.

Enyalus
Team 1 to be honest.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is classic Mangog first since I didn't make that clear.

You say Thanos was getting is ass kicked and made his *****... While he was losing the point is Odin couldn't finish him off. It's clear by Odin own words he wasn't toying around and wanted to kill Thanos. He even mentioned thanos being worth of praise and he hadn't fought a foe like hiim in ages. Odin was winning on points no doubt and probably would've won eventually but he could put him down in panel after panel. Mangog has also held his own against odin and thus while odin can beat him one v one it would take some doing and time. YOu act as though he could wave his hand and Thanos and Mangog would be dead like it's that easy. Sorry but the comics disagree.

That post sounded very, Quan like to me. Just saying.....

Odin could finish him. He was just interrupted before he had the opportunity too. He wasn't toying around, but he wasn't all to concerned either. He kept giving Thanos opportunities to stand down.

That's bull shit. Look at the people Odin has battled over the ages.

Like I said based on feats Odin while sipping coco, blasts Thanos and he along with the Galaxy, would be no more.

Silver Age Mangog? Okay.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That post sounded very, Quan like to me. Just saying.....

Odin could finish him. He was just interrupted before he had the opportunity too. He wasn't toying around, but he wasn't all to concerned either. He kept giving Thanos opportunities to stand down.

That's bull shit. Look at the people Odin has battled over the ages.

Like I said based on feats Odin while sipping coco, blasts Thanos and he along with the Galaxy, would be no more.

Silver Age Mangog? Okay.

So, the comics actually show a fight between Odin and Thanos that you want to discount and say oooo well he's fought tougher people before so clearly that fight is irrelevant. Ummmm no sorry that is a on panel showing that is better then another other indication of how a fight would go. You prefer to look at other things besides the best proof possible which is an actual fight between the two... Good logic there roll eyes (sarcastic)

The fact is Thanos has been upgraded twice since that fight with Odin and thus clearly is more powerful. However, before the upgrades IN THE ACTUAL fight between the two Thanos clearly hung in there for awhile and odin never put im down. You can speculate and say he would've but there is pure speculation and didn't actually occur. What did occur is a fight where they exchanged blows panel after panel with Odin getting the better of the fight. So, while you like to make excuses for Odin and while you choose to use other fights besides their actually fights doesn't change what happened on panel. Odin couldn't put Thanos down period. SA mangog has also held his own and those fights are also a much better and clear indication on how a fight would go which again you want to discount. So, then since you brought it up... tell me these foes of his who he's fought that are so much mroe powerful then Thanos and SA Mangog combined that he put down with ease while drinking coco. Enlighten me.

Kris Blaze
Anyone who claims that Mangog was a threat to Odin, clearly hasn't READ any comics involving him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anyone who claims that Mangog was a threat to Odin, clearly hasn't READ any comics involving him.

Where was the word Threat used? I clearly said Odin has and would beat Mangog one v one as the comics show us that. However, when they have fought Mangog has held his own for a time and Odin wasn't waving his hand while drinking coco. Mangog could certainly hold his own long enough for Thanos to wtf pwn BRB and make it a two v. one just as SA Mangog would wtf pwn brb before Odin could take Thanos. Do you not agree with that Kris?

Kris Blaze
Where was the word Threat used? I clearly said Odin has and would beat Mangog one v one as the comics show us that. However, when they have fought Mangog has held his own for a time and Odin wasn't waving his hand while drinking coco. Mangog could certainly hold his own long enough for Thanos to wtf pwn BRB and make it a two v. one just as SA Mangog would wtf pwn brb before Odin could take Thanos. Do you not agree with that Kris?

They're not going to control Odin :/

First off, he's not a boss you can aggro and focus his damage.
Second, neither Thanos nor Mangog have the necessary abilities to actually harm Odin. He can take their collective attacks and it wouldn't bring him down. This team-up simply means that it will take him MORE time to take the pair down.

KuRuPT Thanosi
They're not going to control Odin :/

First off, he's not a boss you can aggro and focus his damage.
Second, neither Thanos nor Mangog have the necessary abilities to actually harm Odin. He can take their collective attacks and it wouldn't bring him down. This team-up simply means that it will take him MORE time to take the pair down.

While I think they could get wins against Odin whether it's for a majority or not is another matter. However, you do agree that eventually it will turn into a Two v. One?

Kris Blaze
While I think they could get wins against Odin whether it's for a majority or not is another matter. However, you do agree that eventually it will turn into a Two v. One?

Depends on how they fight.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Naija boy
Odin solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
Odin solos. He isn't beating Thanos.

Naija boy
^er..right

xJLxKing
^er..right
We saw that coming.

quanchi112
^er..right Odin didn't do it before and Thanos has grown considerably in power since then. The comics support me.

Kris Blaze
facepalm

Originally posted by xJLxKing
We saw that coming.

A mile away.

Harbinger
lol

And yes, Odin takes team one to school.

Enyalus
Don't be silly. Odin was afraid of Galactus. Sent his son after him instead.

Thanos lectured Galactus on the follies of his planet-eating habits and called him foolish to his face.

Thanos verbally abuses Odin and then solos Team Two while making lewd gestures to his genitals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.