Does anyone remember me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Hiya! Okay, I use to come here all the time but then I just didn't for years, only the odd once or twice during each year, but I just... dunno, I often forgot but I kind of lost interest for some reason, but I've come back! big grin

A lot's happened during the... what, 3-4 years I was here properly. Some good, some bad, the casual, y'know. I'm hoping to see some familar names.

Neo Darkhalen
You were the guy who started the dr. who thread right?

Mairuzu
are you the weird guy that is "into" animals?

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
are you the weird guy that is "into" animals?
Wierd? XD
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
You were the guy who started the dr. who thread right?
Yes. Wow, that was in 2004! Long time.

DeathKap
hello stranger. I wasent here when u were so howdy.

guy222
evening

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Hiya! Okay, I use to come here all the time but then I just didn't for years, only the odd once or twice during each year, but I just... dunno, I often forgot but I kind of lost interest for some reason, but I've come back! big grin

A lot's happened during the... what, 3-4 years I was here properly. Some good, some bad, the casual, y'know. I'm hoping to see some familar names.

hows it going

Syren
wavey

Hey, I've been here since '03 and I vaguely remember you, but then my memory's not that great. Welcome back big grin

C. C. Cowgirl!
I have no idea who you are mmm

Syren
But you've only been here since '07, dear smile

C. C. Cowgirl!
I rest my case cool

Syren
laughing out loud

Grand-Moff-Gav
I remember you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GCG
Originally posted by Blue Dragon

I do ; I use your products for a oriental night once a bonth http://www.bluedragon.com/images/products/284-dark-soy-sauce.gif

Ahsoka Tano
No.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
you're fairly new here, dearie. big grin

-----

I don't too - or maybe i do. I most probably don't. *grin*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.