300 sequal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

jalek moye
so how will this sequel work

unless its just about the rest of the war

Kazenji
I bet Frank will get another blast from Alan Moore over historical inaccuracies after he finished the 300 sequal.

Darth Macabre
What is it going to be, like really? Insert "Name it 301!" joke here.

jinXed by JaNx
i guess Miller is getting desperate since realizing that he is a piss poor director. "Back to the well, boys."

what a shitty idea.

BruceSkywalker
NOOOOOOOOOOOO... I have enjoyed 300 graphic Novel and I love the film.. There is absolutely no need for a sequel or prequel.. Snyder already flopped out with Watchmen and now this.. Snyder needs to get away from green screens and work on something totally different

Digi
...only news to those who enjoy sweaty men battling in slow-motion.

facepalm

xJLxKing
300 was a great film. Very nicely done!!! However, a sequel is not needed. This movie shouldn't be made. Wtf will it be called 300 part 2, or 300 returns?

Some movies shouldn't have a sequel.

Kazenji
Did'nt anyone read the part where Miller is gonna write the comic first before they go ahead and do the movie

and also i remember reading he had plans for it for years.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Snyder already flopped out with Watchmen Speak for yourself.

super pr*xy
they probably want to show the spartans in other battles. probably not just the 300. it (the battles) would be in a larger scale. i dunno.. sequels tend to take away from the originals, eg. robocop and the matrix..

Trackz
Originally posted by Digi

facepalm that sold the first movie pretty well

Nemesis X
A 300 sequel isn't necessary because the last thing this world needs is a sequel to Meet the Spartans sick

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Speak for yourself.

He's just speaking the truth.

Watchmen flopped, to one degree or another. Financially or subjectively.

-AC

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Digi

facepalm

Patient_Leech
some news...

300: Battle of Artemesia Casting, Plot News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.