wendigo vs deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in the canadian woods. everything goes.

deathstroke: sword, grenades, staff, and side arm. whatever other gear he carries on himself like laser pen ect ect..

psycho gundam
0___0

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by psycho gundam
0___0

what now? confused

Enyalus
If Logan can kill a Wendigo, Deathstroke will stomp it.

Wild Shadow
logan and deathstroke are two completely different ppl with different approaches to a similar problem, whatever worked for logan may not work for deathstroke. so pls tell me how he does it.

Enyalus
I was joking. I knew that's why you made this thread. Was just a little bait back. stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
who's baiting? deathstroke is considered thy prep master with skills and ability combination of cap and logan.

snoopdogg
Wendigo gets terminated son.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Enyalus
If Logan can kill a Wendigo, Deathstroke will stomp it.

Logan has never killed a Wendigo

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Logan has never killed a Wendigo He's thinking of Creed I think.

Wild Shadow
not sure if logan has killed one but he has defeated it in solo battle.

iceman24567
What kind of Wendigo? The canon fodder ones get diced.

Enyalus
Originally posted by -K-M-
Logan has never killed a Wendigo
Yes he has. stick out tongue

Jumps out of a helicopter to interrupt a battle between Hulk and Wendigo in the Canadian woods. Kills Wendigo but can't put down Hulk.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by iceman24567
What kind of Wendigo? The canon fodder ones get diced.

logan defeated the real wendigo spirit one, the one that took over the school teacher lumber jack, who lost three fingers when his axe fell on him. the wendigo remembered logan and their first encounter with hulk and hunted him down, when logan went back to the wpn X compound.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes he has. stick out tongue

Jumps out of a helicopter to interrupt a battle between Hulk and Wendigo in the Canadian woods. Kills Wendigo but can't put down Hulk.

He never killed the Wendigo they even directly said that

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan defeated the real wendigo spirit one, the one that took over the school teacher lumber jack, who lost three fingers when his axe fell on him. the wendigo remembered logan and their first encounter with hulk and hunted him down, when logan went back to the wpn X compound.

That was Andre, and Wolverine beat him by lighting his face on fire which caused the Wendigo to run. However, during UXM #140 Wolverine did temporally KNOCK out a Wendigo for a few seconds on his own.

Lord Feron
Deathstroke should be able to take it.

-K-M-
Depends on the Wendigo as some yes, others definetly not

Knowsbleed33
Classic Wendigo stomps.

guy222
Wendigo FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.