How far would you go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
How far would you go to keep comics from dying out?

Imagine a scenario where you're sitting across some omnipotent character who is threatening to remove comics from our universe as we know it. All existing comics will vanish and leave nothing but a memory behind. You can stop it and all you have to do is. . . . . . . .

How far would you go to keep this from happening? What is the most henious act you would commit in order to stop him? Get a job and pay for comics? Take a life? Kill an entire city? Make love to Badabing?

Share!

The Scribe
Sacrifice: California, New York, New Orleans, or China.

Take your pick. evil face

Entity
I would be willing to kill but only if its someone I truely believed the world would be better off without. Ex, pedophiles, serial killers, rapist, sex offenders, terroist ect...

Wei Phoenix
I'd blow him.

Seriously the farthest I'd go is to ask him not to or at most buy comics more often.

Badabing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
How far would you go to keep comics from dying out?

Imagine a scenario where you're sitting across some omnipotent character who is threatening to remove comics from our universe as we know it. All existing comics will vanish and leave nothing but a memory behind. You can stop it and all you have to do is. . . . . . . .

How far would you go to keep this from happening? What is the most henious act you would commit in order to stop him? Get a job and pay for comics? Take a life? Kill an entire city? Make love to Badabing?

Share! uhuh

laughing out loud

DeathKap
No ones touching Bada laughing

willRules
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I'd blow him.

Seriously the farthest I'd go is to ask him not to or at most buy comics more often.

laughing out loud What if he erased comics anyway, afterwards? laughing

Kris Blaze
I think I'd go as far as taking out a nation, possibly a continent.

Not touching Bada though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.