The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



TwilightxGirl
CALLING ALL TWILIGHT FANS.... okay for fans of twilight and the whole saga i decided to do a role play for it , this role play takes place after the events of breaking dawn, if you not read the book Bella becomes a vampire at last after being changed by Edward Cullen, these two are married now and have a half vampire/human daughter, it ends after the volturi decide that Renessmee Edward and Bella's daughter is not a threat however that does not mean that their to be trusted, then there the situation with Jacob black he left a in print on renesmee meaning that shes his soul mate Bella is still not pleased about this but wants her friendship with Jacob back on track, Ive made some plot lines with particular characters

Bella Cullen=adjusting to being a vampire now and a mother and protecting what is important to her that is her family,
Jacob Black= Bella's friend but also planted an in print on Bella's daughter Renessmee how long will it be before he realises how much she means to him,

Edward Cullen=Bella's husband and father to Renessmee he has a particular connection with his daughter not only does he love her he realises the shes is special already having awareness abilities whilst still in Bella's womb she spoke to him and told him everything would be alright so he feels protective over her,


Volturi= a higher power considered royalty among the vampire world they am fair but not to mess with if they see a threat they wont stop till its stamped out do they really believe that Renessmee isn't a threat or maybe their goal is for Renesmee to join them how far will they go as their leader Aro has a thing for collecting vampires with unique gifts.their will be a big battle in it as they all face something that's never been introduced in any of the twilight series which will leave them all torn, their will be betrayals on all sides and new alliances will be made.

so you can see that this has unlimited possibilities it should be fun so I'm going to put the list for characters that am available its a first come first serve if you want to call dibs or you can make your own character up that would be okay

Edward Cullen
Bella Cullen
Alice Cullen
jasper hale
Jacob black
Emmett
Rosalie
you can make a new character up for this

also the volturi members
Jane
aro
caius
marcus
alec
felix
heidi
demetri



and many more you can make your own for that cause only a few members were ever mentioned so that would be cool to make your own up.i have gave this a lot of thought because I think it would make a good role play.

Character Sheet

Name:
Age:
Status:
appearance:
Personality:
Race: i.e vampire/werewolf/human/other.
Powers:
Motivation:
Bio: (optional

TwilightxGirl
Character Sheet

Name: Renesmee Cullen
Age: 17 in appearance
Status: Edward and Bella's daughter
appearance: look at pic
Personality: nieve at times, kind enchanting and bright
Race: half vampire/half human
Powers: mind shield/penetrate has telepathic abilities/strong and fast will develop further powers.
Motivation: to be with jacob black
Bio: (optional)

silenthawk
Name: Jacob Black
Age: 17 he won't age because of his shapeshift form
Status: has his own wolfpack with Leah clearwater who is second in command and a few other.also inprinted on renesmee and is bella's friend.
appearance: in the pic
Personality: pleasant caring
Race: shapeshifter can phase into a wolf
Powers: just his ability to shapeshift into a wolf which makes him strong and fast
Motivation: to protect and care for renesmee and continue being friends with bella
Bio: he was in love with bella and went a bit crazy in breaking dawn but he accepts that bella loves edward.

BADGALcharlie26
yay it got approved. i post the sheet in a bit.

jalek moye
i'll make one after work

BADGALcharlie26
Name: Alice Cullen
Age: not sure
Status: jasper's wife and a member of the cullen family
appearance: its in the pic
Personality: friendly, kind
Race: Vampire
Powers: psycic can see visions of things before they happen
Motivation: to lookk after the cullens as their her family
Bio: (optional she is married to jasper hale and gets on well with bella

BADGALcharlie26
here is one with jasper

TwilightxGirl
Approved. And you can make your own character up plus form your own vamp coven or wolfpack etc and you can have more than one character as well if you want.

BADGALcharlie26
Betcha wei and jalek don't post and ditch it for angel blah blah

jalek moye
actually i sent her a pm asking about something we are planning

BADGALcharlie26
Ok cool and ignore my comment its that time of the month for so im mega moody and fiery.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Betcha wei and jalek don't post and ditch it for angel blah blah

*Runs off to prove BGC right*

Nothing personal I just don't want you to lose the bet lol.

BADGALcharlie26
Hahahahahahaha keep running i aint gunna chase you back ere, besides i hate running

TwilightxGirl
B you can be so mean sometimes.

Gloomy Ninja
I love twilight i hope you don't mind me joining.(:
Name:
Cammii Lynn

Age:
18

Status:
Single/Bi-Sexual

appearance:
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww148/animeamber/323.jpg
Personality:
A nice twist of spunk in her, she is a very open person.

Race:
Human

Powers:
None

Motivation:
Just looking for new people.

Bio: Cammiii has just moved here to Forks from Germany,she had desided to leave Germany when she turned 18. She heard about hints of vampiers near that area.Cammii is a very opened minded person , she likes to try to understand and except new people .She has spunk she tends to stand her ground, she wont alow anyone to push her over.

TwilightxGirl
Yay you am more than welcome to join finally another twilight fan lol and you character is approved.

Gloomy Ninja
Thanks dear (:. I read the four books and fell in love with it,but i forgot to read the last half of the fourth book, but i got caught up

jalek moye
Name: Rantu
Age: 2332
Status: a feared vampire from anceint times
appearance: looking for it now lol
Personality: cold and cruel, treats non vampires like dirt
Race: old species Vampire
Powers: strength, speed, and durabilty above that of any of the newer type of vampire
Motivation: none just does what he wants to
Bio: One of the descendants of the orignal vampire he has stalked the earth for thousands of years watching as the vampires changed into a new species. He found them weak and began to kill those he rpoved un worthy of the title.

TwilightxGirl
Approved. And yeah i've reread the books over and over especially the last one.

Gloomy Ninja
Yea they are really good,the 5th book was going to come out. But someone took the first couple chapter and posted them .And then the writer said she wasnt going to keep writing the book.

When will the Rp begin?

jalek moye
here he is

Wei Phoenix
Name: Leinhart
Age: 2195
Status: Right hand man and strategist to Rantu
appearance: see below
Personality: Very regal and charming on the outside but he really doesn't care for any life outside his or Rantu's.
Race: Vintage Vampire
Powers: strength, speed, and durabilty above that of any of the newer type of vampire, mist form, blood absorption which is where he can channel the blood out of your body and into his own. Saves the time it would take to bite.
Motivation: To have some fun with Rantu
Bio: Loyal to Rantu, the only man he found that worth his knowledge and aid. Like his friend he looks down upon the new species and usually hunts them down and kills them to prove his race's dominance.


http://www.kuftc.com/root_file/001/Download/screenshot/200412215001599.jpg

jalek moye
o yea mine has the mist form like Leinhart as well

TwilightxGirl
Guys they am so awesome wei ur approved as well.

TwilightxGirl
couple of more pics

TwilightxGirl
another heres edward

TwilightxGirl
i am going to make my own vamp female whos going to be on the bad side.

TwilightxGirl
maybe i haven't decided but i think i have to take on a few more characers if noone else wants them like bella,edward, rosaliejasper,emmett and the rest also the volturi as well

Gloomy Ninja
Wait is bella open ?

TwilightxGirl
yeah lol
these am the characters that am taken so far Renesmee,allice, jacob the rest am open like bella rosalie jasper etc

Gloomy Ninja
Well if bella is open, i will be more then happy to take that roll if you alow me.(:

TwilightxGirl
yeah you can have bella smile

BADGALcharlie26
cool i might make another one

TwilightxGirl
Name: Leah Clearwater
Age: 19
Status: 2nd in command to jacob
appearance: check pic lol best i can come up with for her
Personality: kinda likes winding others up especially jacob however she seems to be less negative now
Race: wolf
Powers:
Motivation: to look after the wolfpack
Bio: she was engaged to sam ulley but he fell in love with emily instead and inprinted on her she now is in jacobs pack.

TwilightxGirl
okay there were a few vampire covens mentioned in twilight one that brings to my memory is the romanion coven their leader was Vladhmir just look at the first part of that name vlad+vlad the impaler= can you guess

TwilightxGirl
i will open up the role play thread either a bit later on...or definitely tomorrow the latest, the thread will take a lot of work and i want it right and not rushed but i will for defo do it. big grin


anyone else looking to join am more than welcome you can make your own custom character if you want...... or take on a original character from the series And if you want you can have more than one.

Gloomy Ninja
Name: Bella Cullen
Age: 18?
Status: Married to Edward Cullen
appearance:
Personality: Sweet ,kind, spunky, clumsy.
Race: New vampier
Powers:
Motivation: Take care of there new child, and to be with edward
Bio: Bella just married edward,he had made her into a vampier,they had half vampier/human child.

TwilightxGirl
Approved and bella's abilitys is her mental shield to protect herself and others from mental attacks.

Gloomy Ninja
Oh alrighty thank you (:

TwilightxGirl
No problem lol. So what you going to do about the other character you did, do you still want to be her as well as playing bella its upto you.

Gloomy Ninja
Yes i can play Cammii and bella (:

TwilightxGirl
Okay cool.

BADGALcharlie26
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl i will open up the role play thread either a bit later on...or definitely tomorrow the latest, the thread will take a lot of work and i want it right and not rushed but i will for defo do it. big grin anyone else looking to join am more than welcome you can make your own custom character if you want...... or take on a original character from the series And if you want you can have more than one.
Yar i will add another character.

TwilightxGirl
name: edward cullen
age: 17 in appearance
status: bella's husband and father to renesmee
race: vampire
power/ability: super strong, really fast noted more so then the other cullens and mind reading abilitiy he can hear people's thoughts.
appearance: in the pics

TwilightxGirl
another pic of edward

TwilightxGirl
and another

silenthawk
Cool you opened the role play i'll have jacob meet renesmee in the woods then.

Young_Angel
Name: Angel Jones
Age: 17
Status: New best friend of Renesmee Cullen
Appearance: In the Pic
Personality: Timid, funny, and warmhearted
Race: Human
Powers: None. But she does do fighting skills like Kung Fu.
Motivation: To stick with Renesmee and those close to her.
Bio: Angel Jones was an orphaned child, living in the orphanage. Now, she lives with her two loving foster parents, Natasha and Jonathan Hughes, in their lake house. (( http://www.nccenet.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hidden-lake-lakehouse.jpg ))
She was very shy, and couldn't get along with anyone. That is, until she met Renesmee Cullen. Angel would do anything to help her new best friend and her family. She also knows Kung Fu very well, watches Sci-Fi and martial arts movies, and reads comic books during her free times.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hBuXh0oCyHI/SUP5xH4qZaI/AAAAAAAAAGY/CoYr9OgYE9c/s320/emily_osment_1182356102.jpg

TwilightxGirl
Sweet. Approved and you can enter however you want at the moment renesmee is hunting in the woods.

Young_Angel
Thank you! big grin

TwilightxGirl
Nice post angel.

Young_Angel
Why, thank you, TwilightxGirl. big grin

TwilightxGirl
Lol no problem. It was a nice entry

jalek moye
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Name: Angel Jones
Age: 17
Status: New best friend of Renesmee Cullen
Appearance: In the Pic
Personality: Timid, funny, and warmhearted
Race: Human
Powers: None. But she does do fighting skills like Kung Fu.
Motivation: To stick with Renesmee and those close to her.
Bio: Angel Jones was an orphaned child, living in the orphanage. Now, she lives with her two loving foster parents, Natasha and Jonathan Hughes, in their lake house. (( http://www.nccenet.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/hidden-lake-lakehouse.jpg ))
She was very shy, and couldn't get along with anyone. That is, until she met Renesmee Cullen. Angel would do anything to help her new best friend and her family. She also knows Kung Fu very well, watches Sci-Fi and martial arts movies, and reads comic books during her free times.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hBuXh0oCyHI/SUP5xH4qZaI/AAAAAAAAAGY/CoYr9OgYE9c/s320/emily_osment_1182356102.jpg

Rantu is gonna try to eat her

Young_Angel
Originally posted by jalek moye
Rantu is gonna try to eat her

Not if her great Kung Fu skills can stop him! big grin

jalek moye
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Not if her great Kung Fu skills can stop him! big grin
ha a human beating him without weapons roll eyes (sarcastic)

maybe if the cullen family helps

Young_Angel
Originally posted by jalek moye
ha a human beating him without weapons roll eyes (sarcastic)

maybe if the cullen family helps

Oooh, good idea.
But weapons or not, Angel will getcha with a cunning mind! Happy Dance

TwilightxGirl
don't forget the wolfpack lol

jalek moye
ha i'll post in a bit, thinking of how they get to the town

TwilightxGirl
Lol just post them somewhere like 50 miles away and just stalk a group of teens or sumit and attack them and a member of the volturi whos a tracker has been following your attacks and he will inform the volturi of your deeds.

jalek moye
i can if u want

but i planned something a little more subtle but i can do that

TwilightxGirl
up to you it was just a helpful suggestion lol smile

Gloomy Ninja
Sorry i had to take a double shift at work.
Re cap and how may i jump in ?

TwilightxGirl
Its fine. Just read your entry. Just two things really renesmee is 17 now. And the roleplay is taken from about 6 years later where breaking dawn left off.

silenthawk
some pics of jacob and his wolf form

silenthawk
jacob poster

silenthawk
and this is for the ladies

silenthawk
along with this new moon jacob poster

Young_Angel
JACOB!!! in_love

Boy, I can't wait for Angel to be alongside with Renesmee, Jacob, and the Cullens!
big grin

Gloomy Ninja
Eh,this doesnt seem how Twilight would go, and its hard for me to keep up since i have work,and other things.
I might drop out.

Young_Angel
Really?! Oh no! sad

TwilightxGirl
yes it would........ being that it would....... go bear in mind this is 6 years after breaking dawn takes place...bella's a vampire so naturally she would get her own food and go hunting yet you played bella as though she didn't want to go hunt which in breaking dawn she is rather good at it and has good control, also Renesmee is not no longer little she has gained full physical maturity which is true to the book as it said she would stop at 17 and not age after that... i am therefore going to back the essence of the first book so to speak Like how edward is confident ....so is renesmee yet angel isn't but renesmee will bring angel out of her shell by enrolling at forks high school to help angel and boost her popularity. also there is some renegade vampires heading for forks town just like .. james did and his coven oh yeah.

silenthawk
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Eh,this doesnt seem how Twilight would go, and its hard for me to keep up since i have work,and other things.
I might drop out.


eh? okay have to agree with twilightxgirl on this one... my reasons



1: ) yes im guessing this how Twilight would go.

2: ) If Stephanie Meyer ever did another book no I don't mean Midnight Sun but another follow up novel, Then I'd imagine that the focus of it would be told from Renesmee side this time.As Edward and Bella have already had there story told by means of all 4 of The Twilight Saga books.

3: ) This has got the feel of the first installement of The Twilight novel which isen't a bad thing as I liked the first one better than most of the other four except eclipse great book.

4: ) This is a Role Play which means other people can bring there stuff to it.

5: ) Bella is a vampire...not a human anymore she's strong and can hunt herself she don't need Mr Edward Cullen doing it for her.

6: ) I've gave enough reasons enough said ..... end of lol

Gloomy Ninja
Like i stated two pages ago, i forgot to finsh up the last book. So i didn't know no need to snap at me.Well i hvnt roll played since i made this acount and left my other one.I have the right to feel how i want. I just said i felt like it wasnt like Twilight.And yes i know this is a rollplay and people can bring there stuff into it. I just don't like twilight that much,i mean i join to keep my self busy because of my broken hand and foot. Twilight isnt really about true vampiers,but it is a good story line and it is good,i must say.No need to be snippy at me for me saying how i felt.

silenthawk
eh i wasn't snapping just pointing out stuff. and er actually perhaps you should scroll a couple of pages because said hey can i join i love twilight. hmmm.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Twilight isnt really about true vampiers,but it is a good story line and it is good,.
is that directed towards me and Wei?

TwilightxGirl
no she was refering to the vampires in the twilight series except you and wei and playing different kind of vampires which is cool.

TwilightxGirl
anyway im uploading a series of the volturi pics now as they will be introduced soon.


jane of the volturi pic

TwilightxGirl
another jane pic

TwilightxGirl
volturi leader aro

TwilightxGirl
demetri volturi tracker

TwilightxGirl
heidi volturi temptress and lures in prey to have them as meals for the volturi

TwilightxGirl
the volturi

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by silenthawk
eh i wasn't snapping just pointing out stuff. and er actually perhaps you should scroll a couple of pages because said hey can i join i love twilight. hmmm.


Well i never said i hated it , I just not overly upsesed with it like many people are.

Originally posted by jalek moye
is that directed towards me and Wei?
No it wasn't doll.

TwilightxGirl
well you did contradict yourself a little bit, you did come in here saying can i join i love twilight and thdn not long ago you said you didn't like twilight very much.. Oh well thats up to you some who am roleplaying here probably have never read the book or anything so they am making their own characters up which is cool and the vampires that wei and jalek am playing am true vampires ancient ones,we have the voltur, cullen and the others for the twilight kind.

Young_Angel
Hey guys? Is it okay if I say something? I promise, it won't be mean. I'm not really mean...

TwilightxGirl
Yeah sure angel go ahead.

Scarlet Fox
Is Rosalie taken yet?

jalek moye
damn now our pimp has come to check up on us

quick Wei get out money together

Scarlet Fox
XD

TurboDouche
Name: Darth Vader
Age: Whatever age he wants
Status: Sith Lord
Appearance: Tall and black
Personality: Evil
Race: Human
Powers: Force choke, deep sexy voice, chopping off peoples' hands
Motivation: To build a giant battle station to crush the Alliance and all other enemies of the Empire
Bio: He betrayed the Jedi to save his wife cause he was a whiny little ***** but then he got put into the big suit and gained the ability to choke people and not be such a whiny little *****.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by TurboDouche
Name: Darth Vader
Age: Whatever age he wants
Status: Sith Lord
Appearance: Tall and black
Personality: Evil
Race: Human
Powers: Force choke, deep sexy voice, chopping off peoples' hands
Motivation: To build a giant battle station to crush the Alliance and all other enemies of the Empire
Bio: He betrayed the Jedi to save his wife cause he was a whiny little ***** but then he got put into the big suit and gained the ability to choke people and not be such a whiny little *****.
I dont know where you live but I can still point you to Doctors who specialize in Sedating Dumb shits like you! ^-^

Its a Twilight rp not a Star Wars rp Idiot! Now Im not spitting on Starwars here, cause I love that series... Not enough to go to conventions and talk about it like I had sex with it... cause thats just WIERD!... but still... stfu u little *****.. or.... well there is no Or cause I can really DO anything...

TurboDouche
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I dont know where you live but I can still point you to Doctors who specialize in Sedating Dumb shits like you! ^-^

Its a Twilight rp not a Star Wars rp Idiot! Now Im not spitting on Starwars here, cause I love that series... Not enough to go to conventions and talk about it like I had sex with it... cause thats just WIERD!... but still... stfu u little *****.. or.... well there is no Or cause I can really DO anything...

False. Darth Vader can do whatever he wants. He's the Chosen One. Learn your shit.

Scarlet Fox
Please do not mix Starwars up with Twilight. This thread is NOT about Starwars so unless i need to speak to Ush about this Please do not post here again.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Ignore him. He's a troll.

TurboDouche
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Ignore him. He's a troll.

But I don't live under a bridge

TwilightxGirl
Omg action always happens when i sleep.
anyway scarlet yes u can be Rosalie if u want to but i think bella is free i'll have to check first.

TwilightxGirl
You can have more than one character and u can make your own up as well.

TwilightxGirl
check it out my page

http://www.bebo.com/TWILIGHTEPIC

BADGALcharlie26
do you need any help with characters for the volturi?

Wei Phoenix
Yay you're back.

BADGALcharlie26
yep i havn't forgot about the roleplays just real busy my brothers wife had a baby and i've been helping out with his kids.

Young_Angel
Sorry I took long. Busy, busy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, I wanted to tell everyone that this is a great RP TwilightxGirl made. And people can't just argue all the time. This is suppose to be fun, not conflicted. There has to be times where agreements come in.

Gloomy Ninja, I understand you have work and you've read part of the book. Me... I haven't read nor seen it. But I'm still interested in it. What I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't be arguing. And don't get me wrong, you did a great job with Bella. smile But please... let's not fight.

And TurboD. Like Scarlet and the others said... this isn't the Star Wars Roleplaying thread. And you can't do everything your way. This is TwilightxGirl's RP, and she can bring you in or put you out. You can't just make things up that's not related to Twilight. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

I'm sorry, guys, but I had to put it out there. The spotlight is on TxG, for she is the Threadmaster for her Twilight RP.

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by Young_Angel
Sorry I took long. Busy, busy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, I wanted to tell everyone that this is a great RP TwilightxGirl made. And people can't just argue all the time. This is suppose to be fun, not conflicted. There has to be times where agreements come in.

Gloomy Ninja, I understand you have work and you've read part of the book. Me... I haven't read nor seen it. But I'm still interested in it. What I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't be arguing. And don't get me wrong, you did a great job with Bella. smile But please... let's not fight.

And TurboD. Like Scarlet and the others said... this isn't the Star Wars Roleplaying thread. And you can't do everything your way. This is TwilightxGirl's RP, and she can bring you in or put you out. You can't just make things up that's not related to Twilight. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

I'm sorry, guys, but I had to put it out there. The spotlight is on TxG, for she is the Threadmaster for her Twilight RP.

Hun your 100% right i agree with you,And thank you (:

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Hun your 100% right i agree with you,And thank you (:

You're welcome, GN. smile It's just that I don't like it when people fight. Reminds me of my relatives...

Gloomy Ninja
^-^
I know i don't like it either,i had apoligized to TXG for fighting in her rollply.

Yea i know how that feels

TwilightxGirl
Im back... And i'm glad everyone is okay now lol anyway that was nice what u said angel and yes gn did apologize so everything fine now.

Young_Angel
I heard. And that's really great! I'm happy everybody's gettin' along again. smile

BADGALcharlie26
yea we all one great big roleplaying family here big grin

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
yea we all one great big roleplaying family here big grin

Says the lady who accused me and whatever the other black guy's name is that we were going to ditch this rp. big grin

BADGALcharlie26
LOL wei i had pmt that time of the month yano how it works stick out tongue

Wei Phoenix
I know I usually take some midol or something when that happens, but then I realize I'm a man and I just took some needless medicine.

BADGALcharlie26
lol laughing

Scarlet Fox
Wait. You said Bella is open? If she is then i will SO be Bella!!! O.O ~Hyperventilates at the possiblility~

@[email protected] <--- Dizzy face

-.- <--- Passed out face

TwilightxGirl
Well Gloomy Ninja was playing bella but she hasn't posted and i think cause she works a lot is too busy and she did say that she might drop out,I don't think she was into twilight that much she said so herself and didn't think that is how twilight should go, but anyway if you want to be bella then you can. If Gloomy still wants to be in it then she can.
Okay now thats sorted yep i do need help with the volturi characters there are a few of them and they will be introduced soon
If u wish to be one then say

Gloomy Ninja
If she wants to play bella then i'll allow her to take her, i can't be on that much.And i think she can keep up.When my double shifts end i will use my old charter. But that might be a while,theres alot of bills right now.

TwilightxGirl
Okay then gloomy. but if you do wanna rejoin then yeah just use your that character u made.

TwilightxGirl
okay you can go ahead and play bella scarlet if you want, And i think ill take on Rosalie as well.

Scarlet Fox
Okay ill take Bella. Can I have an update on the RP?

TwilightxGirl
sure Renesmee, Jacob, and the new girl am at the cullen cottage they just entered a short while ago, and Edward, Bella, alice and the rest of the cullens most am in the lounge chatting so you could have bella just come from her bedroom or something and just say oh renesmee your back and then take it from there. the girl angel is new so bella hasn't seen her before or any of the other cullens.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
sure Renesmee, Jacob, and the new girl am at the cullen cottage they just entered a short while ago, and Edward, Bella, alice and the rest of the cullens most am in the lounge chatting so you could have bella just come from her bedroom or something and just say oh renesmee your back and then take it from there. the girl angel is new so bella hasn't seen her before or any of the other cullens.

I would've told her to read it like a good girl mad

TwilightxGirl
Lol im guess im too nice.

TwilightxGirl
Name: Rosalie Hale
Age: 18
Status: wife of emmett cullen
appearance: in the pic
Personality: don't like being a vampire much and loathes the fact that she is not human or can't have children, she is quite sharp and can often be rude but most of the time its a metaphor cause deep down she is very caring and loves and wants to protect her family.
Race: vampire
Powers: strong, fast
Motivation: to protect her family and keep their identity a secret
Bio: she was almost beaten to death by her fiance and his friends in her human life. untill carlyle came and saved her by turning her into a vampire. once she came to she then sought those that did her wrong and killed them but she never drank of their blood, she also came and saw emmett while she was probably hunting he had been mauled by a bear and she carried him a long way and then he was changed to a vampire also he then became her husband. most important was when Bella was pregnant she acted as her bodyguard not letting anyone hurt Bella or Renesmee. because she knows how it like not having a child that so she would love to have, she looked after renesmee for a while, while bella was coming to terms with her change into a vampire. she is also regarded as being the most beautiful person in the world even for a vampire and also when she was human

TwilightxGirl
I am bringing the volturi into the RP tommorow if u wish to be one of them then just say if not then i just play all the parts.

XanatosForever
Is it too late to sign up? I'm feeling like indulging my guilty pleasure. shifty

TwilightxGirl
Lol it's never too late to sign up

XanatosForever
Awesome stick out tongue I'll come up with something in a lil' bit.

TwilightxGirl
Okay cool

XanatosForever
I doubt it, but is Edward still available?

TwilightxGirl
Yes u can be Edward

XanatosForever
XD

I'm debating on whether or not to do so. I've been told on more than one occasion that I'm a lot like him.

TwilightxGirl
The choice is up to you, Edward is free and so is Emmett and Jasper as well.

XanatosForever
<.< Who's Bella?

TwilightxGirl
Scarlet Fox is playing bella

XanatosForever
Hmm...I might need another day to think on this. XD

TwilightxGirl
take your time no rush... smile

Scarlet Fox
What? Is it because Im bella? What do you have against me? You want a peice of me buddy? Ill take you... wait... Ill get my pets to beat you up!! .... when i find them... >_>

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
What? Is it because Im bella? What do you have against me? You want a peice of me buddy? Ill take you... wait... Ill get my pets to beat you up!! .... when i find them... >_>

Oh, it's nothing against you. You seem like a fun person (love the sig & avi btw), I'm just not sure I'd be able to pull off Ed properly, y'know? laughing Even though I've been told by both an ex and my current gf that I'm just like him, among others.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
What? Is it because Im bella? What do you have against me? You want a peice of me buddy? Ill take you... wait... Ill get my pets to beat you up!! .... when i find them... >_>

You mean me and Wei?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
You mean me and Wei?

Actually I'm thinking about going solo and being my own pimp for a change.

Scarlet Fox
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Oh, it's nothing against you. You seem like a fun person (love the sig & avi btw), I'm just not sure I'd be able to pull off Ed properly, y'know? laughing Even though I've been told by both an ex and my current gf that I'm just like him, among others.
Oh...
Originally posted by jalek moye
You mean me and Wei?
AND YES I DO!!
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Actually I'm thinking about going solo and being my own pimp for a change.
.... cry why? cry

~Grabs Wei and puts him on the floor and puts her bare foot on his face~

You dont get to decide when to quit! I say when you get to quit! Now lick my foot!

>_>

.......

^-^

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox


.... cry why? cry

~Grabs Wei and puts him on the floor and puts her bare foot on his face~

You dont get to decide when to quit! I say when you get to quit! Now lick my foot!

>_>

.......

^-^

No not in public I...I can't...

Scarlet Fox
>_>

tch... fine

XanatosForever
o.o...

Young_Angel
Wowzers...

laughing

jalek moye
yup this is a normal night

Scarlet Fox
^-^ Yup. It sure is!....

Wait.... What?!

Wei Phoenix
Normal my black ass!

Young_Angel
laughing

BTW, TwilightxGirl? Is it okay if I tell Angel's new friends about her life, and why she's so timid?

TwilightxGirl
Course u can this is in unhosted u can have free reign with ur characters and so on.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>