Daybreakers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MildPossession
Trailer for Daybreakers~

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809912192/video/14159298

Now this film looks excellent, from the Writers and Directors of the Australian 2003 film Undead.

In 2019, a plague transforms the world's population into vampires. With fewer humans to provide blood, the vampires seek to farm the remaining humans and to find a way to continue their existence. A secret team of vampires uncover a way that would rescue the human race.

More information here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0433362/

I love the use of Placebos cover of Running Up That Hill in the trailer, fantastic choice.

Dr. Leg Kick
Watched the trailer yesterday. Promising film. Can't wait.

deathbycorn
I just wish it was set in Australia.

MildPossession
Most of the main cast are from Australia, and New Zealand. I didn't catch in the trailer, does it say where it's set? Filmed mostly around Queensland.

deathbycorn
I know where its filmed I'm from Australia. I follow Australian genre director's projects.

The film is set in the USA.

BruceSkywalker
i will see this

MildPossession
Yeah, looks like a good horror with a little bit of science fiction mixed in, I enjoyed the last science fiction film Ethan Hawke was in called Gattaca, so look forwards to seeing him in this.

That ACDC Chick
its been a while since i seen a good vampire movie and this looks very promising

MildPossession
AC/DC - from that vampire comment I presume you have not seen Let The Right One In? it's a fantastic horror film from Sweden, check it out. Read the book too, excellent book.

Dr. Leg Kick
Originally posted by MildPossession
AC/DC - from that vampire comment I presume you have not seen Let The Right One In? it's a fantastic horror film from Sweden, check it out. Read the book too, excellent book. Good call. 'Let The Right One In' was probably the best vampire film I've seen in a very long time. Can't believe they are remaking it already.

MildPossession
I think I read somewhere the remake was going to be set in Colorado?

That ACDC Chick
AC/DC - from that vampire comment I presume you have not seen Let The Right One In? it's a fantastic horror film from Sweden, check it out. Read the book too, excellent book.
im talkin mainstream Hollywood
there hasnt been a decent one in forever

Dr. Leg Kick
I think I read somewhere the remake was going to be set in Colorado? I'm usually not against remakes, but why so soon?

MildPossession
Who knows, they are getting made quicker lately. Companies are even buying the rights to original films before they have even come out in other countries.

Mr. Rhythmic
I really want to see this.

MildPossession
Dr - A bit of on that remake:

deathbycorn
There is a Let The Right One In thread for a reason...

MildPossession
Yes, I do know that thank you. I was talking to someone else about the remake and put that up for them since I mentioned Colorado.

You could contribute something worthwhile instead of moaning.

BackFire
Mmmmmm, moaning.

Moan for me, MP.

MildPossession
Backfire! *blushes* Don't got off topic in MY THREAD!! stick out tongue

BackFire
I run this shit. I can do what I want.

Now get to moaning!

Kazenji
Only just found out about this movie

and it does indeed look good.

MildPossession
Silly billy, this topic has been up for daysssssssss.

Backfire - I will keep on moaning just for you.

Kazenji
It may have been up dor daysssssssssss

but as i said i've only just found out about the damn movie.

MildPossession
Calm yourself. stick out tongue

It does look good yes.

The Nuul
Looks good.

yuhang919
If I have enough time,I will see it

MildPossession
A photo of one of the vampires in the film:

Ladyluck
I love Sam Neill.

I'm definitely looking forward to this film.

MildPossession
Here is a review I found from the showing at the Toronto Film Festival:

Ladyluck
Damn. I hate when a movie has a really good story to it but it's ruined by unnecessary explosions/car chases/wild action sequences. Movies don't have to be overly actiony to be good, in fact, it usually makes them worse. ermm

I'm still definitely seeing this movie. I like the concept of it.

MildPossession
It doesn't seem to be a MAJOR negative though going by the review, so still could turn out wonderful for others.

Ladyluck
That is true. I'm still sure it'll be a good movie.

Ms.Marvel
i dont know ifthis has been posted already too lazy to look stick out tongue

W9roxtugaUo

Kazenji
So hows the movie for those who have seen it?

The Butcher
I might go see this movie,hopefully it cleans up the mess Twilight left.

Kazenji
I found out a while back it was made in Australia and from the same guys who made Undead If that one ever made it to other parts of the world.

Bloinky
Just got done seeing this movie about 7 hours ago. Still haven't made my mind up about it yet.

The Nuul
Just saw this.....its lame. Its too bad really because the plot is kinda cool.

lil bitchiness
I did not like the movie. There was some potential going on, but that kind of disintegrated half way through the movie.

Kazenji
Well i liked the movie myself and leaves it open for possible sequels if they decided to do them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.