Who is Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gaevus Mesias
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/55/Nihilus_Dreads.jpg

Just wondering, what character do we know that has dreads? Zayne Carrick could easily grow dreads, and I know a hell of a lot of people have been following that Carrick=Nihilus theory.
Any advice will do smile

Darth Subjekt
google

Lord Lucien
I read the thread's title and thought "Who are the Mythbusters?"

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Adam Savage....

Jamie Heineman...

Red Nemesis
Rush Limbaugh...

Red Nemesis
Kieth Olberman

Lord Lucien
Together, they form the NutMythbusters.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
shockfox

http://www.litigationassist.com/images/TM-ELMO.jpg

Dr McBeefington
http://www.callawayunitedway.com/Wrestling/Wrestl14.jpg

Red Nemesis
http://blog.beliefnet.com/pontifications/imgs/Oscar%20the%20Grouch.jpg

Oscar says, "POST NOW"

GenomeFrozener
He's nothing.

Red Nemesis
Oscar the Grouch is not nothing!! miffed:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Oscar_the_grouch_at_smithsonian.jpg

APOLOGIZE!!!!12

AHORA!!

Gaevus Mesias
aw damn, I shouldn't have even written this thread had I known that it would get this reaction.

Obi7
are you all high?

Yes, but you can't have any unless you ask nicely.

Gaevus Mesias
seriously, who is Nihilus, I've always been a bit curious. There's no chance he's Lucien

TurboDouche
I think that Nihilus is Anakin Skywalker from an alternate dimension, think about it, he must have reached his full potential then traveled back in time to become a Sith lord. It's the only idea that could make sense because Anakin is the chosen one so only he could have the power to do it

Eminence
That theory's dumb I think Nihilus is actually a made by Darth Revan, he is the heart of the Force and Nihilus is the death of it so they have sympotry.

i think nihilus is a guy in star wars.

TurboDouche
Originally posted by Eminence
That theory's dumb I think Nihilus is actually a made by Darth Revan, he is the heart of the Force and Nihilus is the death of it so they have sympotry.

Your theory's even dumber because Revan isn't the Chosen One like Anakin and therefore he can't do anything

Eminence
Originally posted by TurboDouche
Your theory's even dumber because Revan isn't the Chosen One like Anakin and therefore he can't do anything Prove Anakin is the Chosen One, Qui-Gon could have been wrong and just because Anakin ended doing what the prophecy says doesn't mean that he was the Chosen One, it just means he did what the Chosen One was supposed to do, how do you know that someone later couldn't have killed Palpatine and Vader and fulfilled the prophecy too?

And Revan looks like the heart of the Force so he's clearly a big deal too, and he's also really smart and powerful and had studied all the Sith teachings like where Nihilus came from. It makes more sense than yours, plus there are no extra dimensions in Star Wars, stop being dumb.

TurboDouche
Prove Anakin is the Chosen One, Qui-Gon could have been wrong and just because Anakin ended doing what the prophecy says doesn't mean that he was the Chosen One, it just means he did what the Chosen One was supposed to do, how do you know that someone later couldn't have killed Palpatine and Vader and fulfilled the prophecy too?

And Revan looks like the heart of the Force so he's clearly a big deal too, and he's also really smart and powerful and had studied all the Sith teachings like where Nihilus came from. It makes more sense than yours, plus there are no extra dimensions in Star Wars, stop being dumb.

No, you're obviously wrong. Anakin is so powerful that he could create an alternate dimension because he's the chosen one, and he's Darth Vader who is the strongest. Revan's not the chosen one, so he can't do anything

Eminence
SW doesn't have alternate dimensions, you can't prove anyone can make them, so be quiet, you're saying dumb nonsense. Darth Vader got kicked down stairs by a little farmer with barely any fighting experience, and he lost most of his power when Obi-Wan chopped the rest of his flesh limbs off.

And prove Anakin is the Chosen One, then prove that he's more powerful than Revan, who was like the heart of the Force, and his midichlorian records were probably lost in one of the purges and wars. He would kick Vader's ass.

TurboDouche
SW doesn't have alternate dimensions, you can't prove anyone can make them, so be quiet, you're saying dumb nonsense. Darth Vader got kicked down stairs by a little farmer with barely any fighting experience, and he lost most of his power when Obi-Wan chopped the rest of his flesh limbs off.

And prove Anakin is the Chosen One, then prove that he's more powerful than Revan, who was like the heart of the Force, and his midichlorian records were probably lost in one of the purges and wars. He would kick Vader's ass.

False. I distinctly remember SuperShadow stating that Anakin opened up a wormhole to another dimension with the help of Sidious and became the most powerful Jedi ever, and then went back in time to kill Revan and because Revan isn't the chosen one he couldn't do anything to stop Anakin from killing him. The only reason Luke could beat Anakin was because he was the son of the chosen one and could therefore do anything, too, and since Anakin is such a good father he chose not to kill Luke, mostly because he was the son of the Chosen one. All Revan ever did was wear a dress and not be the Chosen One.

Eminence
Anakin obviously failed to kill Revan because TOR is happening and they all wear Revan's mask, asshat. Yeah you're an asshat, what are you going to do?

TurboDouche
Nothing, because I don't wear a hat, and if I did, it would not be an ass. Don't flame. Also, them wearing Revan's mask is just homage to Revan, because he died at the hands of Anakin, the strongest Jedi in history.

Eminence
Prove it.

Red Nemesis
Em, how did you troll him and have him be the one to get banned?

I mean, he was a troll in general (SS always is) but you were the one initiating it.

shockfox

wow an ss nub.

Eminence
That wasn't Neb's style at all.

He's changing...

Nephthys
'My trollishness has doubled since last we met, Em'

Eminence
'Gooood. Twice the troll, double the ban.'

Red Nemesis
um... I don't think it was Neb.

Nephthys
*Nemesis gets kicked in the face and force pwned*

*Eminence gets pwned by Neb with PIS weird superstrength and senility*

*Gideon watches and cackles inwardly*

Incanus
Ummm, where did it say that Anakin killed Revan? Revan would pwn him he would just blast Vader with lightning and fry his circuits........... Oh and Nihiluss name was never given, but he was a jedi general who survived the mass shadow generator a Malachor V. He became the Lord of Hunger in the Sith Triumvirate, but he has no name, he is just a mask and robe, no flesh at all.

Nephthys
Anakin doesn't have circuits, thats Vader. God! roll eyes (sarcastic)

i said nub, not neb.

searching......
Yeah... that wasn't me.

Incanus
Well, Anakin IS Vader, and Revan pwns Vader AND Anakin. =-)

(beware thesignature)

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Incanus
Well, Anakin IS Vader, and Revan pwns Vader AND Anakin. =-)

(beware thesignature) How do you know Revan would defeat OT Vader?

mattatom
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
How do you know Revan would defeat OT Vader?
Revan is teh HART of the F0rce!1!one!"!!!11!!!

He wouldn't be able to. ^_^

Obi7
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
How do you know Revan would defeat OT Vader?

Revan would simply fry him with lightning or own him in saber combat. Just because Anakin was meant to bring balance to the force doesn't mean he had to be a very good fighter. All he did was throw the unsuspecting emporer down the hole, and as we saw then, he was extremely weak against lightning.

Gaevus Mesias
looks like this thread turned into one in which you release ur frustrations. Well, have fun guyz! XD

Slash_KMC
I don't have a lot of frustrations ...

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by Obi7
Revan would simply fry him with lightning or own him in saber combat. It would not be that simple at all. Vader survived a lightning attack from Galen, who was able to take out small armies of storm troopers with the technique.

He was a good fighter though.

While taking blast after blast of some of Palpatine's most intense lightning.

Yes and still managed to kill the most powerful sith in history.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Obi7
Revan would simply fry him with lightning or own him in saber combat. Just because Anakin was meant to bring balance to the force doesn't mean he had to be a very good fighter. All he did was throw the unsuspecting emporer down the hole, and as we saw then, he was extremely weak against lightning. To expand on what Sidious 66 said:

Just because Vader's body is susceptible to Lightning, doesn't mean he'll auto-die if he's subjected. He withstood Lightning from both Galen Marek, who defeated him in combat, and Palpatine, the most powerful Sith Lord in the mythos.

Don't forget also that Vader's lightsaber is quite capable of absorbing incoming Lightning, as is seen in AoTC. In order to capitalize exclusively on Vader's lifer-support system, Revan would need to break through Vader's saber defences, and survive Vader's awesome telekinetic powers.

And unfortunately, Revan-- while known to be extremely knowledgeable in the Force, and a very powerful practitioner-- simply does not possess enough canonical feats of a specific nature that we could use to affirm his victory over Vader.

Eminence
You guys have no idea what you're talking about. Revan would rape Vader against his will!

Incanus
Well, in feats no, but thats because he was only in like, 1 comic and 1 game, but Vader almost lost to a resurrected Darth Maul, who fought with Jar'Kai style, not single or double. Revan knew Jar'Kai, and might usae it to pwn Vader.

Red Nemesis
http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/facepalm.jpg

The Ground
You guys have no idea what you're talking about. Revan would rape Vader against his will!

Attributing the verb rape, the notion of it being against his will is implied.

Oh, almost forgot:

"The crystal is the heart of the blade.

The heart is the crystal of the Jedi.

The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.

The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined: The crystal, The blade, The Jedi.

You are one."

- Traditional Jedi lightsaber ceremony

^^Revan is not the heart of the Force.

Wolverine2179
Originally posted by Incanus
Well, in feats no, but thats because he was only in like, 1 comic and 1 game, but Vader almost lost to a resurrected Darth Maul, who fought with Jar'Kai style, not single or double. Revan knew Jar'Kai, and might usae it to pwn Vader. He barely used the force against maul in that fight fyi.

And so what if revan uses jar kai? His lightaber skills are nowhere near the level of darth maul's.

Autokrat
Revan's lightsaber skills don't have a "level", they have to exist first. We don't even know if he uses Jar kai. Considering he only has one saber in the comics, I rather doubt that he does. I imagine he also fights one handed, considering how damn small the hilt of his saber is.

Realistically he was probably top tier considering he won against a supercharged Malak who according to Drew was getting a serious boost from the SF.

Now, that being said, what does it have to do with the identity of Nihilus?

Red Nemesis
Actually Ven, the vision in the Tomb on Korriban (cutscene = canon, right?) had Revan using dual blades.

mattatom
Actually Ven, the vision in the Tomb on Korriban (cutscene = canon, right?) had Revan using dual blades.
Unless the cutscene relies upon game mechanics right?
I can't remember the scene unfortunately.

Autokrat

It seems nebulous to me, since every other time we see him, he always has one blade. I mean I suppose it is possible, but it just seems to me that he had a stronger focus on one blade.

ares834
I think the fact that he was weilding both a puprle and a red lightsaber showed the duality of his nature. The purple Saber representing his jedi side and the Red his sith side. Having him come out weilding only one blade of either of these colors would imply that Revan chose the LS ending or viceversa something KotOR 2 tried very hard to not do.

Also every other time we see Revan with a lightsaber he is only using one.

The Ground
Actually, at the beginning you choose if he is LS or DS, male or female. If you chose LS, (s)he is holding both a Green and Purple saber. That's how it played out in my game.

@ Mattatom:

The cutscene plays out with the exile walking through a corridor, then entering a room with Revan waiting inside. Upon trying to converse with him, he ignites his dual sabers and engages you. When you kill him, he was just another mirage, like Malak and Bastilla earlier in the temple.

Gaevus Mesias
daaaammnnn. This turned from Who is Nihilus to game mechanics to Vader vs. Revan. Anyways, have fun *gulp*

Incanus
Ok, in a comic or something, i saw that Revan had 2 blades, a blue and a red, blue for the wisdom of the jedi, red for the passion of the sith. He sometimes wielded 2, oh, and Revan beat a Mandalore in hand to hand combat, i think he could disarm Vader and then kill him like that. And yes, Vader DID use the force in that fight against Maul, or he wouldnt have been able to move that well in his suit, he had to STAB HIMSELF TO KILL MAUL. Revan is actually one of the greatest duelist in history along with being an incredible force user. Oh, and @ The Ground, it was LIKE looking into the heart of the force when u looked at Revan because he was so powerful. And Revan would kill Maul no problem, as very few sith could master the lightsaber as Revan did, he mastered EVERY lightsaber form, except the saber staff or Jar'Kai,it depends on how u make it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.