Ares Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

Starscream M
Colossus

StiltmanFTW
Piotr

snoopdogg
I hope we get to see this in the next couple of months.

guy222
Piotr

snoopdogg
I think if we see this fight Ares is gonna end up the winner. Faction holds Ares in high regards.

KingD19
Colossus is stronger/more durable, but Ares has Adamantine weapons, which coupled with Ares' strength might allow them to cut him. Which could obviously end badly.

snoopdogg
Well with a weapon Ares has to be the favorite. It's not really fair unless Colossus has one, but Colossus has fought with bo-staffs, swords, and axes before. He was trained by Nightcrawler with a sword.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well with a weapon Ares has to be the favorite. It's not really fair unless Colossus has one, but Colossus has fought with bo-staffs, swords, and axes before. He was trained by Nightcrawler with a sword.

Well he seems to always have the axe with him and it didnt state h2h, by the way is that Axe adamantine or just a regular axe?

jrodslam
Colossus.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Well he seems to always have the axe with him and it didnt state h2h, by the way is that Axe adamantine or just a regular axe? regular, if it was special it would of been stated.

My bets on Ares and can't wait till next issue line up fights.

Raoul
Petey.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus beats the shit out of him.

The Scribe
I think if we see this fight Ares is gonna end up the winner. Faction holds Ares in high regards.

As he should. wink

Ares wins and Colossus sees his error by even challenging a higher being. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by The Scribe
As he should. wink

Ares wins and Colossus sees his error by even challenging a higher being. big grin

sly

As he should?

Dude, Colossus would be the crap out of Ares.

jalek moye
Originally posted by vansonbee
regular, if it was special it would of been stated.

My bets on Ares and can't wait till next issue line up fights.
no i doubt its just a regular axe, it would have be made out of a better material then a standard axe you buy

D_Dude1210
The Axe broke on Ultron's shield, so it can't be adamantium. However, Ares shud be the better fighter of the 2 while Colossus is the stronger and more durable one. The strength difference shouldn't be all that big tho. Tho I can see that the durability being the big difference here. However, if they have weapons that can cut each other, the durability becomes much less of an issue.

H2H (no weapons) - Colussus wins
With weapons - Ares wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Unless Ares has his Adamatine axe, he isn't cutting Colossus.

Ares should be an extremely talented warrior, but he runs in screaming at the top of his lungs and charging at his opponent. His like a Wolverine/Rhino fusion in that sense. All that supposed skill doesn't matter, if he doesn't decide to use it, and just brawls. Also Colossus is also experienced and trained in fighting, but I'm assuming no where near Ares' experience and so on.

Colossus breaks Ares in two.

Charmander
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Dude, Colossus would be the crap out of Ares. I can't imagine Colossus being Ares. winkiss

Mindset
Use your imagination.

DeathKap
Colossus beats the shit out of him. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Charmander
I can't imagine Colossus being Ares. winkiss

I see it going around these lines.

0Bymt1Hmoqs

Ares being the ******* he is, hits one of the younger X-men, and then gets knocked the **** out by a pissed Colossus.

Charmander
That's how he becomes Ares?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DeathKap
big grin

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
That's how he becomes Ares?

Nah, that's how Ares gets his ass handed to him.

The Scribe
I can't imagine Colossus being Ares. winkiss

You mean beating Ares. wink

Charmander
Originally posted by The Scribe
You mean beating Ares. wink You mean reading the post I was responding to 'Aspiring writer'. wink

basilisk
Nah, that's how Ares gets his ass handed to him.

Ares is an anagram of arse.

What that has to do with the result of the fight, I'm not sure.

Kris Blaze
I see it going around these lines.

0Bymt1Hmoqs

Ares being the ******* he is, hits one of the younger X-men, and then gets knocked the **** out by a pissed Colossus.

I'm not getting any sound here, why did he kick the little kid?

Stunner2xx
Ares stomps his face flat and drinks his vodka

SamZED
in dark avengers/x-men book Venom attacked Colossus. Can't wait to see what happens to Gargan in the next issue.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
in dark avengers/x-men book Venom attacked Colossus. Can't wait to see what happens to Gargan in the next issue.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=2928&disp=table

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm not getting any sound here, why did he kick the little kid?

Because he felt like it. Lol. The guy was just an *******.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Colossus stomps his face flat and steals his axe

Fixed.

Charmander
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm not getting any sound here, why did he kick the little kid? Because he was actually retarded...

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud Will someone PLEASE just put him out of his misery already??? He's turned Venom into a joke!

ps thanks for the link, haven't read that one yet.

Stunner2xx
Fixed.

oh the humanity

Colossus still loses though

ankur29
how durable is ares,shouldn't it be comaprable to hercules?
in his miniseries he's been wounded by bullets wheras herc has withstood many bullets

i think its sad marvel have their god of war as only a class 70 (colossus was class 70 a teen) dc's ares is obvioulsy excess 100, i wish dc ares gets his gaunlets back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.