X-Men trilogy, tough decision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Norwood
I am very picky about which movies I spend the money on for BDs. So I'm wondering if I should just pick up the DVD trilogy or the BD trilogy.

Whomever might have the BD version, how is the picture quality?

How's the audio? PCM?

How about any extras?

roughrider
BD?

Kazenji
yeah exactly.

Norwood
Wow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluray

Magee
I've never seen any one refer to Blu-ray as bd, it's not a word that really needs abbreviated. Also I would buy neither as all 3 films are rubbish

Norwood
Well, maybe I'm in the wrong forum.

Most audiophiles and videophiles call it BD...it's basically the standard here in the States, I'm sure it'll catch on in Scotlerland or whatever it is.

But onto the point... You have nothing to offer my original question as to how the transfer looks? Or how the audio is?

Magee
Originally posted by Norwood
Well, maybe I'm in the wrong forum.

Most audiophiles and videophiles call it BD...it's basically the standard here in the States, I'm sure it'll catch on in Scotlerland or whatever it is.

But onto the point... You have nothing to offer my original question as to how the transfer looks? Or how the audio is? Looks the same, shit.

Paola
lol

Paola
lol

moving to dvd discussion...

Wolfie
I don't know how the BDs are, but I would suggest avoiding the DVD trilogy box set. It's bare bones as far as features go.

MildPossession
If you have a blu ray player, obviously you do, and they are films you like then go for the blu ray set over dvd. The blu ray edition gets very good reviews. Apparently a lot of extras on too.

coolmovies
wait for the four disk set with all four films

movieshe
I also only know there have one season.

Wolfie
I hear the Blu-ray trilogy is the way to go.

And there isn't a four-film set yet, so if you're waiting for a bigger box set than that's out, you'll be waiting a long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.