Jazz vs Iron Monger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
These two find themselves bickering over nothing and decide to go at it. I was going to make this Iron Monger vs Ironhide but then thought that he is 28 feet tall. So I picked the smallest Autobot which is Jazz. NO EMP's!

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/tfbay4.thumbnail.jpg

vs

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/0/0f/Obadiah_Stane_%28Earth-199999%29_001.jpg

Who wins?

Mr. Rhythmic
I voted Jazz, mostly because of his speed.

Darth Martin
Yeah he's definitely fast and will have no trouble at all moving in this fight. After all, he is a sports car.

BruceSkywalker
Jazz too easy

Darth Martin
Care to explain?

Robtard
Jazz. Clear speed advantage and his blaster is likely more powerful than IM's gatling gun and single shoulder missile.

Darth Martin
Iron Monger is pretty strong though. He also has the advantage of flight.

Robtard
Strength won't matter much here, as it's unlikely he'll be able to grab Jazz and use it against him.

He was a pretty slow at flying too, at least his take-off was. So he's jusy likely to get blasted while trying to go airborne.

Darth Martin
1. The reason I bring strength up is b/c Jazz disarmed Brawl's rockets but then reality kicked in and Brawl sent Jazz flying. Iron Mpnger could regain control. Up close I think Stane has the edge.
2. Iron Monger caught up to Stark.

Robtard
Jazz won't have to disarm IM's gatling gun, as it won't be a threat to him. It fires bullets.

Yes, after a slow take-off he did, also was just a straight upward flight.

So IM either has to hit him with that shoulder missile, which was pretty slow, coming out and all, or get close enough for a grab. It's unlikely either will happen before Jazz riddles him with his blaster.

omgchos
I agree with Rob. Monger is no where near as advanced in weaponry or armor. Or in fact skill. Hes been a robot with weapons all his life, whereas stane just barely popped his robo cherry.

Rogue Jedi
Jazz's voice sounded black.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.