Justice League vs Marvel Kings!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The JLA
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern

Marvel Kings
Black Bolt
Black Panther
Doom
Vulcan
Magneto
Namor
Thor

Since the JLA have the experiance in their conner the Marvel team gets one month to prep

shokosugi
JLA wins

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
JLA wins
Only if Doom decides he's got better things to do than solo the JLA, and sends a Doombot instead.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Only if Doom decides he's got better things to do than solo the JLA, and sends a Doombot instead. Who's going to stop Superman, Wonder Woman, or Flash. No one on Team 2 has any considerable speed. Black Bolt is definately a problem.

If there were prep Team 2 would win with considerable ease. But straight up I think JLA is more balanced.

shokosugi
Batman alone solos the Marvel Team

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Who's going to stop Superman, Wonder Woman, or Flash.
Doom. With a word.

Darth Martin
Doom. With a word. Don't buy it. All three could blitz him before him for he could utter a sylable. I haven't even brought up J'onn. Aquaman, while no Doom, is a capable sorcerer. He can atleast distract him. If Magneto has time to put up shields then you may have something but I think they get blitzed. Neither Bolt or Namor can react to such speeds and those are your bricks. Which are pretty lackluster except for BB's voice.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Aquaman, while no Doom, is a capable sorcerer.
Say what?

Knowsbleed33
Doom and Batman solo causing a paradox and destroying the universe.

zeel
The only thing allowing marvel a win is dooms prep. Other then that the JLA wins.

tkitna
JLA

Raoul
JLA, even though they don't have a GL...

Entity
Damn it I totally ment to add Thor and GL and totally forgot.

Hey Pr any chance you mind fixing that for me please? embarrasment

Raoul
sure, but you'll have to explain which thor and which gl they are... stick out tongue

Entity
Originally posted by Raoul
sure, but you'll have to explain which thor and which gl they are... stick out tongue Thanks man

Obviously its King Thor, being this is Marvel Kings! stick out tongue

And if a GL's gotta be put at risk of dying I vote Hal!
unless he can't be found, then Guy shall do. disgust

Harbinger
King Thor's the strongest character on the field, but the Marvel team has too many weak links to take a majority, IMO.

Darth Martin
Say what? If this is Arthur with his magic hand he has spells as well. That hand can do some pretty wicked things.

Enyalus
JLA, even though they don't have a GL...
The Marvel Team now has a month to prep with the edit. And Doom, Magneto, Black Panther and Black Bolt on their side...

no expression Spite against JLA.

Darth Martin
no expression Spite against JLA. True that team could conquer the Earth w/ a month of prep much less beat that JLA lineup. erm

Entity
Fine what about with a week? erm

Darth Martin
They still would take it.

We're talking about the kings of the three most powerful countries on Earth and arguably Earth's two most powerful people in Black Bolt and Thor.

Entity
Yea but the JLA is hardly without heavy hitters and they've got decades of experiance working together as a team

Raoul
The Marvel Team now has a month to prep with the edit. And Doom, Magneto, Black Panther and Black Bolt on their side...

no expression Spite against JLA.

you realised i posted without learning of the prep time, right?

Entity
you realised i posted without learning of the prep time, right? Lies! You just wanted to destroy DC once and for all! laughing

Lord Feron
W/ prep T2 takes it easily.

basilisk
Black Panther, Doom, and Magneto... with one-sided prep? And the power of King Thor at their disposal? JLA have had it.

Without prep I would have said JLA, since they have more powerhouses and speed. But if this is King Thor with full Odinforce (or Thor force whatever) then team 2 could do it.

Stunner2xx
Lets gimp DC some more
lets add Trion Juggernaut and Mr Mxy and give them all sensu beans and Doom can summon Goku whom has learned SSJ80

Epic Failure for thread

Enyalus
you realised i posted without learning of the prep time, right?
Yes, I did. I quoted you to see if your opinion had changed since the edit. And, since you were the one who did the edit...

carver9
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
Lets gimp DC some more
lets add Trion Juggernaut and Mr Mxy and give them all sensu beans and Doom can summon Goku whom has learned SSJ80

Epic Failure for thread

in that case, goku soloes by shooting everyone with planetary destroying blast

Entity
Originally posted by Stunner2xx

Epic Failure for thread Look I was just tryin to make it as even as possible and still use Marvel's Kings so to speak.

leonidas
let me get this straight--marvel has a skyfather on their team and yet someone thinks they need prep? blink

Enyalus
Originally posted by leonidas
let me get this straight--marvel has a skyfather on their team and yet someone thinks they need prep? blink
Um. What?

leonidas
marvel has king thor.

Enyalus
marvel has king thor.
Marvel has...Thor. Not King Thor.

leonidas
Originally posted by Entity
Thanks man

Obviously its King Thor, being this is Marvel Kings! stick out tongue

And if a GL's gotta be put at risk of dying I vote Hal!
unless he can't be found, then Guy shall do. disgust

no expression

Enyalus
no expression
embarrasment Ahem....reading comprehension FTW. sad

leonidas
You don't get the privilege of commenting on my intellectual inferiority. uhuh

how bout now? heh

Enyalus
how bout now? heh
Go ahead. You've earned it.

leonidas
nwoot

Raoul
Yes, I did. I quoted you to see if your opinion had changed since the edit. And, since you were the one who did the edit...

eh, marvel. it's tipped in their favour, but even with prep, it's far from easy, imo.

complexbrother
The Kings win .

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor has the Odin Force? He waves his hand, and death follows.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.