Malygos Vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I know we're all thinking it angel

I searched the forum and couldn't find any thread of this fight. It takes place in an urban territory.

How does Sephiroth fare against the 3rd most dangerous Dragon Aspect? flirt

K1ll3r
I don't think everyone was thinking this.

Anyway, Sephiroth wins due to being able to survive more then Malygos can dish out. While being able to move the planet\urban area into a sun. big grin

C. C. Cowgirl!
I take it you don't know what Malygos can dish out?

K1ll3r
No sad What can Malygos dish out?

C. C. Cowgirl!
In a weakened state, his most powerful attack was to erase existence stick out tongue

K1ll3r
Quantifiable feats pls.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Meaning?

K1ll3r
Well, erasing things from existance is...how can you define the power of that? The way you say it makes it limitless...

e.g. This punch can break a brick wall, but not a 5 metre thick metal wall.

It is kinda like The Lifestream absorbing anything that falls into it.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Well, when Malygos used it, it erased everything it touched and this include cosmos. The attack left (stated by narrator) nothing in its trail, nothing being emphesised.

Regenerating from cells won't rescue Sephiroth there, since there are no cells to regenerate from. Unless his cells are more powerful than atoms and the fabrics of reality.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Well, when Malygos used it, it erased everything it touched and this include cosmos. The attack left (stated by narrator) nothing in its trail, nothing being emphesised.

Regenerating from cells won't rescue Sephiroth there, since there are no cells to regenerate from. Unless his cells are more powerful than atoms and the fabrics of reality.

So how does it work? Like a beam or wave? Or?

Did it continue for infinity?

What does Malygos need to use it?

C. C. Cowgirl!
It was his breath. Works as a ray. It was stopped by Deathwing using the Demon Soul, otherwise it would've stopped when it destroyed Malygos target.

Burning thought
So it can be stopped....

And I thot his breath was what erases magic from people

C. C. Cowgirl!
Malygos can stop it, which was what Deathwing did. Remember that the Demon Soul contain the powers of Malygos (And the other aspects minus Nozdormu (Instead Soridormi)). Virtually, it was Malygos against Malygos when Deathwing nullified the attack.

His breath does what he wants it to. He can also freeze people with it. He nullify magic with a thought, assuming he's better at magic than Dar'Khan.

K1ll3r
It is his breath? Pffft, Sephiroth could stop it with his mind alone.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Really? What's backing this up?

K1ll3r
The fact that Sephiroth held back Holy with his mind and move a planet.

Does Malygos's breath not react to force?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Does Holy erase existence? The very fabrics of reality? Time and space?

K1ll3r
It is his breath. What force wouldn't stop it?

C. C. Cowgirl!
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/tactical_facepalm.jpg

K1ll3r
Lol, I have seen you use that before.

But his breath has force, which means it can be affected by force.

C. C. Cowgirl!
It's my squadron of elite troops. I call them in whenever the case is extreme.

It doesn't have force. It's a projected ray that erase existence wherever it does touch (It engulf existence). It even erased space itself, which proves that it goes beyond atom destruction. It removes the fabrics of reality.

K1ll3r
So it magically moves...Like a ray of light?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Only this attack erased both light and dark when it was launched.

K1ll3r
What? So it did even more then create a vacuum, it literally made the universe smaller by taking away that very area of existance?

Even so, how fast does it move?

Also, how come he is unable to use it anymore? (Considering he was defeated and didn't use it, was this PIS?)

C. C. Cowgirl!
That's what I've been saying. It erased the very cosmos where it touched. Space, light, dark, reality. It was literally NOTHING in its trail.

Neltharion was at a safe distance and yet barely had time to make a gesture. There's a video with Sephiroth where he's very far away in the clouds, and shortly after he's close. I'd estimate it as roughly that rate of speed (Best example I can think of).

What do you mean?

K1ll3r
I am not sure what video you are referring to.

What book is this in? I may have it somewhere.

Also, what was required of Malygos to do it?

C. C. Cowgirl!
I have no idea. I guess it could be some KH thing. Could be wrong.

"The Demon Soul"

Nothing was required of Malygos. He decided that the disk should be erased and he used the ability like he would any other. There was no preparation, no chanting, words or thoughts involved. He simply breathed out the attack.

K1ll3r
Hmmm....

Well I read it and it is as you say, a ray of whiteness that erased everything in it's path.

However It took several seconds to get to it's target (Or more accurately to it's proposed target.)

I do believe Sephiroth could easily remove himself out of harms way of the whiteness, by what I have read.

"blazing sphere that met the arc but seconds before the latter would have touched his creation"

C. C. Cowgirl!
You having read some Warcraft should understand that Malygos is one of the characters (Along with Ysera, Nozdormu and our favorite titans if any can destroy Sephiroth once and for all)

Sephiroth isn't slow, but I don't think he will be very safe still. After all, it's not like Malygos will just float there and shoot that ray and hope for the best.

K1ll3r
You having read some Warcraft should understand that Malygos is one of the characters (Along with Ysera, Nozdormu and our favorite titans if any can destroy Sephiroth once and for all)

Sephiroth isn't slow, but I don't think he will be very safe still. After all, it's not like Malygos will just float there and shoot that ray and hope for the best.

Indeed.

Yeah, considering that one ray was used so easily by Malygos that he could probably spam the hell out of it. So unless Sephiroth somehow got rid of him quickly then Malygos could eventually erase everything in their battlefield.

That raises a question, why did he not use it in the encounter with him (In WoW)? Blizzard destroying lore?

C. C. Cowgirl!
Blizzard is destroying lore, yes. Only partially though. Major events has an alternative path that's considered "more" lore. For instance, it was Varian Wrynn that slayed Onyxia, and not 40 random players.

On a different note: Ysera droolio

K1ll3r
I really don't like it that Maiev (With adventurers) somehow killed Illidan because, wasn't he on par with Arthas before he became The Lich King? Stupid how Maiev somehow became that strong =(.

(Illidan was my fav character)

Lol, why Ysera?? confused

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by K1ll3r
I really don't like it that Maiev (With adventurers) somehow killed Illidan because, wasn't he on par with Arthas before he became The Lich King? Stupid how Maiev somehow became that strong =(.

(Illidan was my fav character)

Lol, why Ysera?? confused

Illidan was on par with Arthas as a Death Knight. They stalemated before Illidan consumed the skull of Gul'Dan. When Arthas became the king, he became the supreme force of Azeroth to my understanding. Only a handfew match him, and Illidan wouldn't be one of them.

Because Ysera is so unique a character big grin And she's the mindraper of mindrapers no expression

NemeBro
This is getting old.

Setting Sephiroth up to fight any random Warcraft elite that rapes him I mean.

Only Killer thinks Sephiroth wins, and no one takes Killer's opinion seriously anyway, why are these threads made?

ScreamPaste
Terry probably thinks Seph wins too, but he hasn't been back since the Link vs Sephiroth thread put him in the nut-house.

Edit: I'm probably on my way there, too. D:<

K1ll3r
Illidan was on par with Arthas as a Death Knight. They stalemated before Illidan consumed the skull of Gul'Dan. When Arthas became the king, he became the supreme force of Azeroth to my understanding. Only a handfew match him, and Illidan wouldn't be one of them.

Because Ysera is so unique a character big grin And she's the mindraper of mindrapers no expression

Yeah, however they fought before Arthas became The Lich King! So how is it that Arthas beat Illidan?? I don't like that part of Warcraft history.

Haha, the only thing I know about Ysera is she doesn't like fighting and puts people to sleep if they try to... embarrasment

Originally posted by NemeBro
This is getting old.

Only Killer thinks Sephiroth wins, and no one takes Killer's opinion seriously anyway, why are these threads made?

Oh, that makes me sad. *cries*

You realise Sephiroth has feats that far outwiegh a lot of Warcraft elites feats?

C. C. Cowgirl!
This is getting old.

I'm interested to hear about the various standpoints against various foes with various characters shrug And Killer doesn't think Sephiroth necessarily wins. Might, but not that he will.

And I'm bored

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yeah, however they fought before Arthas became The Lich King! So how is it that Arthas beat Illidan?? I don't like that part of Warcraft history.

Haha, the only thing I know about Ysera is she doesn't like fighting and puts people to sleep if they try to... embarrasment

A touch of luck. "Rise of the Lich King" even states this when Arthas fights Illidan in Northrend. Illidan accidentally exposed himself and Arthas didn't miss out on the opportunity. Illidan virtually crushed Arthas before that devestating slash.

Ysera raped the entire Burning Legion assault army when she noticed the corpse of Malorne no expression

NemeBro
Oh, that makes me sad. *cries*

You realise Sephiroth has feats that far outwiegh a lot of Warcraft elites feats? No he doesn't. Maybe in your deluded opinion he does, but not in actuality.

You list feats that require PREP and are not even battle feats, as for your notion that Sephiroth will drive the planet into the sun...Lol, he needs to absorb the Lifestream of the entire planet with his Negative Lifestream, which he has never done and cannot in this fight, and if he drives the planet in the sun, guess what? He'll DIE. Malygos can actually fly in space though, so while he escapes, Sephiroth is incinerated.

K1ll3r
No he doesn't. Maybe in your deluded opinion he does, but not in actuality.

You list feats that require PREP and are not even battle feats, as for your notion that Sephiroth will drive the planet into the sun...Lol, he needs to absorb the Lifestream of the entire planet with his Negative Lifestream, which he has never done and cannot in this fight, and if he drives the planet in the sun, guess what? He'll DIE. Malygos can actually fly in space though, so while he escapes, Sephiroth is incinerated.

Haha okay.

Why would he need Negative Lifestream?

Why would he die if he went into the Sun?

Jenova has survived with no atmosphere many a time.

Sephiroth can also fly. =)

I'm interested to hear about the various standpoints against various foes with various characters shrug And Killer doesn't think Sephiroth necessarily wins. Might, but not that he will.

And I'm bored

Indeed, the only reason I argue Sephiroth is that he is apparently hated on this board. Yeah, he might win but I can't EVER be sure as it is almost impossible to compare two completely seperate universes.

A touch of luck. "Rise of the Lich King" even states this when Arthas fights Illidan in Northrend. Illidan accidentally exposed himself and Arthas didn't miss out on the opportunity. Illidan virtually crushed Arthas before that devestating slash.

Ysera raped the entire Burning Legion assault army when she noticed the corpse of Malorne no expression

Ah, I never knew that, I thought it was just major PIS!!

=O that is pretty insane!

C. C. Cowgirl!

You know, the sun is kinda hot mmm

NemeBro
Haha okay.

Why would he need Negative Lifestream?

Jenova has survived with no atmosphere many a time. 1. Wow, you really don't know shit about the character you defend. That was the entire purpose of it in Advent Children, to absorb the Lifestream, cleansing the planet of life, which would give Sephiroth control of the planet.

2. The sun is too hot, and Sephiroth's ambiguous "regeneration" which has no actual feats for it would not heal him in time.

3. No, she hasn't. She piloted planets like Sephiroth was planning to.

K1ll3r
1. Wow, you really don't know shit about the character you defend. That was the entire purpose of it in Advent Children, to absorb the Lifestream, cleansing the planet of life, which would give Sephiroth control of the planet.

2. The sun is too hot, and Sephiroth's ambiguous "regeneration" which has no actual feats for it would not heal him in time.

3. No, she hasn't. She piloted planets like Sephiroth was planning to.

1. Wow, you don't know shit about the character you attack. He wasn't going to use the Negative Lifestream to move the planet. The entire purpose of Advent Children was not for Sephiroth to erase all life, it was to mess with Cloud.

2. Sephiroth has never been affected by fire or heat at all.

3. Yes, IT has. Jenova isn't a she. No Jenova has never had any Negative Lifestream, Sephiroth was going to pilot a planet like Jenova did. Also the planet you see that crashes into the FF7 planet has no atmosphere. Jenova has no reason to breath.

C. C. Cowgirl!

What level of fire and heat has he been exposed to?

K1ll3r
What level of fire and heat has he been exposed to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4

from 2:30.

Oh, also forgot to mention whatever the heat of a meteorite would be.

C. C. Cowgirl!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4

from 2:30.

You're comparing fireballs to a star?

NemeBro
1. Wow, you don't know shit about the character you attack. He wasn't going to use the Negative Lifestream to move the planet. The entire purpose of Advent Children was not for Sephiroth to erase all life, it was to mess with Cloud.

3. Yes, IT has. Jenova isn't a she. No Jenova has never had any Negative Lifestream, Sephiroth was going to pilot a planet like Jenova did. Also the planet you see that crashes into the FF7 planet has no atmosphere. Jenova has no reason to breath. 1. Apparently I know more than you. He was going to use it to absorb the Lifestream and kill all life, this would give him control of the planet. Reading comprehension helps. The purpose of AC was to mess with Cloud? Wow, Sephiroth even fails at that then, seeing as Cloud beat his ass. The purpose of Sephiroth's plan in AC WAS to destroy all life and move the planet in the same way his "mother" did.

2. LOL. What, so he can withstand the heat of the sun because of the dinky little fireballs Genesis threw at him? Idiotic.

3. Jenova is referred to by many characters as mother, and has boobs. Jenova is a she. Fact is, we do not KNOW how Jenova piloted planets, but that is how Sephiroth was going to. Sephiroth does not need to breathe, sure, I believe that, but he has not shown to be able to fly in space.

NemeBro
Oh, also forgot to mention whatever the heat of a meteorite would be. Meteorites are nowhere near as hot as a sun.

Also, he has never taken a meteor.

ScreamPaste
I keep saying that..

K1ll3r
You're comparing fireballs to a star?

If you didn't see he has an incredibaly large ball of fire completely covering him. Not to mention he has stood in flames for extended periods of time.

These all don't even leave a mark on his face.

Not to mention however much friction is put on an object when it re-enters orbit.

NemeBro
If you didn't see he has an incredibaly large ball of fire completely covering him. Not to mention he has stood in flames for extended periods of time.

These all don't even leave a mark on his face.

Not to mention however much friction is put on an object when it re-enters orbit. 1. No proof it is as hot as the sun.

2. Flames are not a tenth as hot as the sun.

3. What does that have to do with anything?

K1ll3r
1. Apparently I know more than you. He was going to use it to absorb the Lifestream and kill all life, this would give him control of the planet. Reading comprehension helps. The purpose of AC was to mess with Cloud? Wow, Sephiroth even fails at that then, seeing as Cloud beat his ass. The purpose of Sephiroth's plan in AC WAS to destroy all life and move the planet in the same way his "mother" did.

2. LOL. What, so he can withstand the heat of the sun because of the dinky little fireballs Genesis threw at him? Idiotic.

3. Jenova is referred to by many characters as mother, and has boobs. Jenova is a she. Fact is, we do not KNOW how Jenova piloted planets, but that is how Sephiroth was going to. Sephiroth does not need to breathe, sure, I believe that, but he has not shown to be able to fly in space.

1. *sigh* No, his intention was to mess with Cloud, which is why he told Cloud those things. The Creators even say this (They also say Sephiroth would have done those things if Cloud lost.)

2. Well, it wasn't me who wanted the reason that Sephiroth survived those things was because he was resistant to fire and heat. However considering he came out with no mark at all means he MAY be able to survive the sun.

3. No, Jenova isn't a she, Jenova is an it, the creators have stated this. What? He can move a planet around in space but not fly in space?

Meteorites are nowhere near as hot as a sun.

Also, he has never taken a meteor.

He has been inside a meteor and taken the force of colliding into a planet.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I keep saying that..

wink

1. No proof it is as hot as the sun.

1. I didn't say it was as hot as the sun, just it must have been incredibly hot.

2. I know.

3. Friction creates heat.

C. C. Cowgirl!
1. No proof it is as hot as the sun.

A tenth the heat of the sun would melt the metal on that ship they stood on.

NemeBro
1. *sigh* No, his intention was to mess with Cloud, which is why he told Cloud those things. The Creators even say this (They also say Sephiroth would have done those things if Cloud lost.)

2. Well, it wasn't me who wanted the reason that Sephiroth survived those things was because he was resistant to fire and heat. However considering he came out with no mark at all means he MAY be able to survive the sun.

3. No, Jenova isn't a she, Jenova is an it, the creators have stated this. What? He can move a planet around in space but not fly in space?

He has been inside a meteor and taken the force of colliding into a planet.

wink

1. I didn't say it was as hot as the sun, just it must have been incredibly hot.

2. I know.

3. Friction creates heat. 1. He wanted to fvck with Cloud, that was not his ultimate goal, if you really believe his ultimate goal was to mess with Cloud...Well I can't understand why you would like him at all then.

2. No, he can't. The difference is phenomenol.

3. Yes, he can move a planet through space, but not fly in space. If I can pilot a plane in the air, does that mean I can fly through the air?

4. What the hell are you talking about? Sephiroth has never been inside a meteor that collided with a planet, and if he WAS, that is a feat for the durability of the meteor, not Sephiroth.

5. Point?

6. Good.

7. ...Which means?

C. C. Cowgirl!
3. Yes, he can move a planet through space, but not fly in space. If I can pilot a plane in the air, does that mean I can fly through the air?

If you can, take me for a ride eek!

K1ll3r

ArtificialGlory
If you can, take me for a ride eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAccdDwhJ9k

That's how people end up on his plane. Still wanna do it?

NemeBro

C. C. Cowgirl!
Much much much much much much much much more isn't near enough to compare to the sun.

ScreamPaste
And even so, Sephiroth never rode a meteor, Jenova did. Seph's physical form can still be broken apart, and J-cells can be destroyed.

K1ll3r
1. ...Now you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Please shut up.

2. 100%? No, more like 90%. I acknowledge every possibility, it is POSSIBLE he can survive the heat of the sun, but not PROBABLE.

3. Okay. I will ask this question then. If he can fly through space himself...Why fly a planet through it then?

4. He was never in Meteor. no expression What are you talking about?

5. MUCH MOAR!? O RLY? K. Means nothing. Nowhere near the sun.

7. ...He was never in a meteorite, and neither was Jenova, what are you talking about?

1. You started it.

2. If he can survive something around half of the suns out heat I would say his chances are closer to 50%.

3. Why not? The goal of Jenova was to just destroy every living thing on every inhabited planet, destroying the planet is just a way to make sure nothing is ever made on it again. (Considering planets are semi-seintent and 'heal' themselves, create life and protect themselves)

Edit: Forgot to mention Jenova was just instincts, and that was its instincts...

4. I call it a meteor for simplicities sake, however it was actually a planet that slammed into FF7's planet.

5. Indeed. But obviously you didn't get what I was saying.

6. Planet entering the atmosphere or meteorite, it is easier to say.

Much much much much much much much much more isn't near enough to compare to the sun.

But half, I mean c'mon. Being cooked by 3000 degrees celsius in a planet entering the atmosphere is pretty insane. In fact just staying inside a planet that is burning up, with multitudes of explosions and just fire everwhere... Then going on to destroy 90% of the Cetra...

And even so, Sephiroth never rode a meteor, Jenova did. Seph's physical form can still be broken apart, and J-cells can be destroyed.

Show me where Seph's physical form is broken apart. Show me J-cells being destroyed.

Sephiroth IS Jenova, why don't you understand this?

(Marlene talking about Jenova the calamity)

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5579/vlcsnap52859.th.png
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8356/vlcsnap152408.th.png

C. C. Cowgirl!
But half, I mean c'mon. Being cooked by 3000 degrees celsius in a planet entering the atmosphere is pretty insane. In fact just staying inside a planet that is burning up, with multitudes of explosions and just fire everwhere... Then going on to destroy 90% of the Cetra...

Yet that experience doesn't compare to the heat of the sun. Doesn't even come close.

K1ll3r
To the outer area it does...

Ofcourse it doesn't compare to the 15 million or whatever it is the suns inner core is.

Although I am not sure anymore why this is being argued.

C. C. Cowgirl!
It's half the temperature of the utmost outer layer of the sun. Twice that amount is beyond significantly more stick out tongue

It's being argued because it's highly unlikely that Sephiroth will be doing any sundipping.

K1ll3r
If he can take 3000 degrees celsius then destroy an ancient civiliasation that created magic I have VERY LOW doubts he could survive the outer layer of the sun. Not to mention being on a planet that has been burning continuously for an extended period of time.

Into the sun shouldn't literally mean into and out of the sun, Malygos and the planet would burn up before they even made it close to the outer layer. (If that scenario would even come to pass).

C. C. Cowgirl!
You do know that the sun has its own pull, right? The closer you are, the harder the pull. And Malygos teleport nigh cosmical distances without strain. Heck, if you believe World of Warcraft, he can bloody move stars.

K1ll3r
Yes, and?

Malygos has? Where is that said?

C. C. Cowgirl!
So, the closer Sephiroth get, the higher a chance he won't get out.

It's in World of Warcraft. I'm not using the move in debates, because I understood it as merely gameplay. But when you battle him in space, he supposedly moves stars closer throughout the battle.

K1ll3r
Indeed, but I don't see how it will pull him in too far in, he could get out of the pull like a person could get out of a rip, if he even had trouble doing it. (Kinda like how some rockets use gravity as a speed boost.)

Haha, yeah those stars aren't really 'stars' they are more like...sparks? Plus as you said they have heavy gameplay elements like increasing damage and they can be killed.

NemeBro
1. You started it.

2. If he can survive something around half of the suns out heat I would say his chances are closer to 50%.

3. Why not? The goal of Jenova was to just destroy every living thing on every inhabited planet, destroying the planet is just a way to make sure nothing is ever made on it again. (Considering planets are semi-seintent and 'heal' themselves, create life and protect themselves)

Edit: Forgot to mention Jenova was just instincts, and that was its instincts...

4. I call it a meteor for simplicities sake, however it was actually a planet that slammed into FF7's planet.

5. Indeed. But obviously you didn't get what I was saying.

6. Planet entering the atmosphere or meteorite, it is easier to say. 1. I'll start your face.

2. Half? And what did he survive that was half the sun's heat?

3. I notice how you did not prove anything here. I'll assume you concede this point.

4. ...EL OH EL. We do not KNOW how Jenova road planets through space, so this claim is a non-factor.

5. I do. You're speculating. Stop please.

6. Read 4.

K1ll3r
1. I'll start your face.

2. Half? And what did he survive that was half the sun's heat?

3. I notice how you did not prove anything here. I'll assume you concede this point.

4. ...EL OH EL. We do not KNOW how Jenova road planets through space, so this claim is a non-factor.

5. I do. You're speculating. Stop please.

6. Read 4.

1. Sweet as bro.

2. Well, if you have a look, Jenova is riding a planet that is completely covered in flames and fire (presumably from the planet being ruptured and slowly destroyed on it's path into the ff7 planet), not to mention atmospheric re-entry which would be at LEAST 3000 degrees celsius + whatever a burning planet is.

3. No, I just blew your argument out of the water. Proof is, moving a planet through space is a greater feat then moving oneself through space however both really only require the same kind of thing to do. Force.

4. Yes we do, the creators have said so.

5. It isn't bad speculation though wink

6. How did you even backup your original point. It was a planet and it slammed into FF7s planet. It's as simple as that.

Phanteros
in the original game it said a meteor not a planet.

K1ll3r
Yeah, because once it enters the other planets atmosphere, it is no longer a planet.

HOWEVER it started off as a planet, as stated by the creators.

(My theory) However due to travelling an unkown (presumably larger then one lightyear) distance it had been bombarded by many a space debri which slowly destroyed and ripped it apart. Plus the act of being pulled out of gravity must have done something to the planet.

Q'Anilia
Yeah, because once it enters the other planets atmosphere, it is no longer a planet.

HOWEVER it started off as a planet, as stated by the creators.

(My theory) However due to travelling an unkown (presumably larger then one lightyear) distance it had been bombarded by many a space debri which slowly destroyed and ripped it apart. Plus the act of being pulled out of gravity must have done something to the planet.

Every single point (Except the statement) in your post here can be disregarded. Nothing you bring up is bound to happen as concequence of these particular events.

K1ll3r
What, I don't even...?

How else would a planet get so small?

sad

ScreamPaste
Fictional universes have tiny planets all the time, see MK.

K1ll3r
So you are saying, a completely obliterated planet with parts of itself floating off the main body and had been completely covered in flames...was ALWAYS like that?

Q'Anilia
Fictional universes have tiny planets all the time, see MK.

It doesn't really require a fictional setting in order for a planet to be small. There has been recordings of thousands of tiny planets orbiting the sun.

Another explanation could be that it's a fragment of a previous planet and not necessarily the planet itself. That too could describe it as previously have been a planet, and the fragment could've been a result from a D+ meteor impact smile

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Another explanation could be that it's a fragment of a previous planet and not necessarily the planet itself. That too could describe it as previously have been a planet, and the fragment could've been a result from a D+ meteor impact smile

Well, that's what K1ll3r been saying.

K1ll3r
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Well, that's what K1ll3r been saying.

Indeed, but I find it quite impossible the planet was always that small, considering it is entirely covered in flames and broken apart.

Uriel005
Just wanted to say that Jenova is an anthromorphic being whose gender is by appearance female. However being anthromorphic and being able to essentially shift its essence to suit it means it technically has no gender or hermaphroditc or we ca simply accept that it can be both male or female depending on desire.

Also Sephiroth feats. I am going to have to give him the ability to fly through space. His abilities to fly are not related to his wing. It is not done through physical means as a single wing such as his cannot fly at any speed approaching what he can do let alone fly in a straight line.

Malygos is not as all powerful as you are all making him out to be. If he was then there would have been no need for him to help create the demon soul in the first place. If he was able to channel all the magics of Azeroth as he was implicated in being able to manipulate using the Nexus (not necessarily his own power) then he could have obliterated the burning crusade entirely on his own.

ALSO THE DESTRUCTION OF REALITY THING WOULD HAVE TO BE BLOCKABLE. If it wasn't why didn't he just use it on Sargaras it's a big enough target and nearly impossible to miss.

Malygos is powerful but Sephiroth simply has more useful combat feats and defeated enemies to guage his strength by. Malygos has a few very powerful combatants but has nothing that can compete with directly threatening the existance of a planet in a single move in such a short period of time i.e. Meteor vs. Nexus leyline conversion.

Seph for the win.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I'm evaluating my options. At first I planned on laughing, but that'd probably expose my weaknesses. Now I'm considering crying, because everyone loves a girl in tears and with some luck, I'll end up getting laid tonight mmm

SpadeKing
crying girl? today's my lucky day again naughty

ScreamPaste
So I've read everything in here, and I honestly can't see Sephiroth competing with Malygos.

C. C. Cowgirl!
I love it when someone says X is not as powerful as one says, merely because this or that happened (or didn't) while X was around.

How much Warcraft would there have been if the Burning Legion crumbled 10.000 years ago? stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Yeah, PIS moments aren't supposed to be used in debates. If X happens purely because without X happening there would be no game, and it contradicts everything else, X is probably PIS.

But yeah, Malygos erases Sephiroth's Jcells from existance.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yeah, PIS moments aren't supposed to be used in debates. If X happens purely because without X happening there would be no game, and it contradicts everything else, X is probably PIS.

But yeah, Malygos erases Sephiroth's Jcells from existance.

And Sephiroth can't block it. We need to remember that the only reason Deathwing could, was because he held in his hand the power of Malygos.

Malygos may be strong, but he's not stronger than himself.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, Malygos rapes.

K1ll3r
Only if he can hit Sephiroth with his erasing existence attack before Sephiroth impales Malygos in the face?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.