zatanna v sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
2 of the toughest ladies around. who takes it?

Konton
They are roughly equal in base power levels, I'd say. But Zatanna has more versatility and her powers aren't restricted by the laws of physics. I'm thinking a simple "pots" would take her out so Zatanna can think of something more creative to finish her off. It worked on DC's Circe. And she's sub-skyfather.

Zatanna for the majority. But it's far from a stomp. Sersi would take a few do to the nature of her powers (one attack from either could end it).

occultdestroyer
Does Sersi have the ability to speedblitz?

leonidas
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Does Sersi have the ability to speedblitz?

yeah. i was thinking this is mostly quickdraw. i don't know if z's resistant to matter manip. sersi DOES have uber control over her molecular make-up. durability is clearly sersi's.

i thought this was a tricky one to call. erm

guy222
eternal

Prep-Man
Zatanna for me.

Enyalus
Sersi.

The Dark Cloud
Sersi

Warlord
Sersi

LordofBrooklyn
Sersi is the more experienced combatant and her range of abilities give her the overall edge.

kgkg
Can go either way

guysangel
Originally posted by guy222
eternal

i agree darling

_flower4u_

Original Smurph
Bump.

Sersi though. Faster overall, and I reckon she can matter manip at least as fast as Zee can cast.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sersi.

Mindset
Sersi, combo to ko.

SoulDevourer
cant Zatanna just remove Sersis powers? (she done that onpanel before...at least i thinkit was her huh )

tideoftime
This thread has been done before, and just in the past few months...

I paraphrase what I said then: In terms of mystic power, their in a similar ballpark, but Sersi has the edge in terms of physical power. She's not a speedblitzer, in a "natural" sense (though magic could afford her that), but she is stronger and comparatively much more durable. Ironically, her using magic to momentarily counter with Zatanna then getting the drop with a single physical blow would be her better option.

If it were purely magic vs. magic... Zatanna has relatively greater versatility, while Sersi has experience.

Anything goes: Sersi 7/10, with Zatanna's wins stemming from her getting the right metaphysical concept in place, or understanding how to further enervate Sersi if they are on Earth.

Just magic vs. magic: about a 5/10 split, with the edge going to Sersi if operating in a more mystical setting, and to Zatanna if on Earth and she can enervate as above.

long pig
Circi wins

Zack M
Originally posted by tideoftime
This thread has been done before, and just in the past few months...

I paraphrase what I said then: In terms of mystic power, their in a similar ballpark, but Sersi has the edge in terms of physical power. She's not a speedblitzer, in a "natural" sense (though magic could afford her that), but she is stronger and comparatively much more durable. Ironically, her using magic to momentarily counter with Zatanna then getting the drop with a single physical blow would be her better option.

If it were purely magic vs. magic... Zatanna has relatively greater versatility, while Sersi has experience.

Anything goes: Sersi 7/10, with Zatanna's wins stemming from her getting the right metaphysical concept in place, or understanding how to further enervate Sersi if they are on Earth.

Just magic vs. magic: about a 5/10 split, with the edge going to Sersi if operating in a more mystical setting, and to Zatanna if on Earth and she can enervate as above.

Zatanna has been pretty beastly as of late . She'd have the edge in magic.

Sin I AM
Sersi uses magic? Iirc shes psionic based

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sersi uses magic? Iirc shes psionic based
Cosmic

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Cosmic

Scans? Not doubting u but i kinda remember Kirby writing it off as psionic

celeyhyga17
Scans? Not doubting u but i kinda remember Kirby writing it off as psionic
Eternals absorb cosmic energy.

celeyhyga17
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/38919/1470329-chaos_war__2_001.jpg

Sin I AM
Yea she can control it but she's adept at transmutation. Doesnt state anything about being powered by the stuff

celeyhyga17
Yea she can control it but she's adept at transmutation. Doesnt state anything about being powered by the stuff
Numerous sources. Do your own leg work.

Stoic
Eternals are cosmic, but they also have psionic abilities among many other abilities. The Uni mind is the personification of their combined psionic powers that take the form of a gestalt (merged being). Anyway this fight seems like one of those whoever gets in the first attack wins. og ot peels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.