Rate: Who are YOU more scared of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
If these individuals suddenly stood in front of you w/ no one to help you who would you be more scared of? There's no getting weapons or fighting back. Just list at initial confrontation, who would be the scariest for YOU. And please rate them.

Rate the following in order of you would be most scared of. Feel free to add characters. But try to limit them to regular people. No superhumans like Predator or Terminators.

Character Pool
-Michael Myers (Reboot)
-Jason Vorhees (Reboot)
-Hannibal Lecter
-The Joker (TDK)
-Leatherface
-Norman Bates
-The Russian
-Kevin (Sin City)

Trackz
joker

Darth Martin
Oopps wrong forum. Could a mod please move this to the Movie 'Versus' Forum. Thanks!

crimsonphoenix
HOW DARE YOU CONFUSE THIS FORUM WITH THE MOVIE ONE mad

beer

shokosugi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
who would be the scariest for YOU.

your mom.

Badabing
Originally posted by shokosugi
your mom. You just don't learn. Warned for trolling.

And moving this thread at the request of the thread starter.

jaden101
For me, it'll always be Michael Myers...The original description of him by Loomis still creeps me out.

I met him fifteen years ago. I was
told there was nothing left, no
conscience, no reason, no
understanding, in even the most
rudimentary sense, of life or death
or right or wrong. I met this six-
year-old boy with a blank, cold
emotionless face and the blackest
of eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent
eight years trying to reach him
and another seven trying to keep
him locked away when I realized
what was living behind that boy's
eyes was purely, simply evil.

MildPossession
Leatherface, from the original film version.

Rogue Jedi
I once had a dream that I was walking down a dark alley and Darth Maul was stalking me. It was like a typical horror movie. I ran, fell down, looked back, and he was gaining on me, walking coolly down the alley. I wouldnt have thought that would scare me so much, but man, it did.

Out of the listed characters, I'd say Michael.

Darth Martin
Yeah, Myers is genuinely scary. With Jason I never get the feeling of I'm scared. I actually find myself rooting for him.

Alpha Centauri
I stopped taking Myers seriously after he exhibited enough forethought to put the glasses on over the bedsheet.

NOT the actions of a mindless killer.

Kevin, for me.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Michael was scary as hell in the first Halloween. When I do have nightmares about him, that's the image that comes to kind.

Norman Bates is a bit eerie too, because he is so normal looking.

dadudemon
Mine is none of the above.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Michael was scary as hell in the first Halloween. When I do have nightmares about him, that's the image that comes to kind.

Norman Bates is a bit eerie too, because he is so normal looking.

Normaaaaannn.......Bates? 313

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. He looks like a damn physician.

Darth Martin
Norman is scariest when he's acting as his mother. That was creepy, especially when he killed that detective. eek!

celestialdemon
Originally posted by jaden101
For me, it'll always be Michael Myers...The original description of him by Loomis still creeps me out.

I met him fifteen years ago. I was
told there was nothing left, no
conscience, no reason, no
understanding, in even the most
rudimentary sense, of life or death
or right or wrong. I met this six-
year-old boy with a blank, cold
emotionless face and the blackest
of eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent
eight years trying to reach him
and another seven trying to keep
him locked away when I realized
what was living behind that boy's
eyes was purely, simply evil.

Absolutely. That's why I hated the remake. Rob Zombie completely removed this from Michael Myers and basically made him the product of a screwed up childhood. That is boring. This description is what makes Michael scary.

theICONiac
If I was somehow incapacitated I would shit my pants to see Hannibal Lector coming for me.

You would be tortured (and eaten fear!!!) worse than by any of the others.

Of course if I had full use of my limbs (and knew exactly who Hannibal was) I'd kick his wrinkly ass 10 ways to the closest asylum.

Kaibs
Honestly none of them would "scare" me. I would run like hell from Michael Myers though. He's by far my favorite Horror movie character of all time though.

Darth Martin
Myers is my favorite too.

Impediment
Kevin may as well be considered superhuman.

Me? I say Lecter.

Nephthys
Leatherface, becuase he's one of the few who genuinely looks like a freaking monster psycho. The kind of guy who'll rip out your heart and eat it in front of you, then play with the remains (yes Lector would also do this but he doesn't look like he would). Mayers comes a close second.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Nephthys
Leatherface, becuase he's one of the few who genuinely looks like a freaking monster psycho. The kind of guy who'll rip out your heart and eat it in front of you, then play with the remains (yes Lector would also do this but he doesn't look like he would). Mayers comes a close second.

The bold is the reason why I would actually be more fearful of running into the not-so-good doctor. no expression

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Darth Martin
If these individuals suddenly stood in front of you w/ no one to help you who would you be more scared of? There's no getting weapons or fighting back. Just list at initial confrontation, who would be the scariest for YOU. And please rate them.

Rate the following in order of you would be most scared of. Feel free to add characters. But try to limit them to regular people. No superhumans like Predator or Terminators.

Character Pool
-Michael Myers (Reboot)
-Jason Vorhees (Reboot)
-Hannibal Lecter
-The Joker (TDK)
-Leatherface
-Norman Bates
-The Russian
-Kevin (Sin City)

I must say Hannibal Lecter.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
I must say Hannibal Lecter.

Just in case I wasn't clear before. QFT

Nephthys
I'm just saying, if I ran into one of them in the street, I'd be more afraid if the skin-wearing, chainsaw-totting maniac then the fat psychiatrist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.