Rachel Alucard vs Princess Peach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
Peach has one week prep. She gets to use Perry.

Rachel has standard equipment, no prep.

Konton
bump

Peach
...don't bump threads.

XanatosForever
Hmm...Sorry Peach, but I'm gonna have to say Rachel wins this one.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Peach
...don't bump threads.

That has to be better than creating a new thread with the same characters, though?

I don't know much about Rachel, but Peach isn't much of a fighter as far as I know. I'll go with Rachel for that reason.

Konton
Peach always has that "I'm a lucky Princess and randomly excel at everything I do" aura about her. Perry adds versatility. Peach can also float and has her super-slap crap from melee/brawl.

Rachel can control the wind, summon lightening, has a dress that can morph and solidify, and has a morphing umbrella.

XanatosForever
Oh shnap, Peach's got her Smash moves? Turnip spam FTW! stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Konton
Peach always has that "I'm a lucky Princess and randomly excel at everything I do" aura about her. Perry adds versatility. Peach can also float and has her super-slap crap from melee/brawl.

Rachel can control the wind, summon lightening, has a dress that can morph and solidify, and has a morphing umbrella.

One lightningstrike should suffice.

XanatosForever
Not if we include Smash Peach's durability. She can tank multiple Thunder strikes from Pikachu, who is much more adept with electrical power than Rachel.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Cutscene? I can't remember that happening.

XanatosForever
Doh! Forgot about avoidable gameplay. Scratch that, then. sad

Konton
They both maneuver very quickly and efficiently.
I'd say Peach's physical strength (melee's forward throw looked painful) would decimate Rachel. But Rachel can actually effect wind and possibly obstruct Peach's own movements. Aside from that, Peach lacks a ranged move.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Doh! Forgot about avoidable gameplay. Scratch that, then. sad

With SSB gameplay, all characters are as durable big grin

Peach
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
That has to be better than creating a new thread with the same characters, though?

If they actually add something to the thread instead of simply saying "bump"...

Konton

I didn't have anything to add. But I was still curious. Fact of the matter is, it's much more reasonable to bump then to throw around clone topics.

C. C. Cowgirl!

Alright yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.