Dr. Doom VS Zatanna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Dr. Doom- current

VS

Zatanna- Curent

Mage or monarch?

Wei Phoenix
Someone's getting laid tonight!

Galan007
Esrepsid, ftw!

Konton
Zatanna would only win without prep.
Doom would only win with prep.

Mindset
Doom wins in any situation.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Esrepsid, ftw!
Plivi Vatusinama Derelino, FTW.

tkitna
I think Zatanna wins

Bouboumaster
Doom

Prep-Man
zatanna wins in a straight up battle.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Plivi Vatusinama Derelino, FTW. in all seriousness, what do you see happening if zatanna hit doom with her "esrepsid" spell, right off the bat? personally, i'm not sure how doom would cope with an attack that actually managed to hurt starbreaker in his true form

Enyalus
in all seriousness, what do you see happening if zatanna hit doom with her "esrepsid" spell, right off the bat? personally, i'm not sure how doom would cope with an attack that actually managed to hurt starbreaker in his true form

I haven't read the latest JLA issue yet, so thanks. mad

Doom's suit has auto shields. I'm sure he's also got auto magical shields, as well. I'd rank her maybe just above him in magic skill/power (I hesitate to do that though after Doom's owning of Morgana), but factor in his other skills/powers/tech, and I would think that he has the overall edge.

It could go either way IMO...until I get around to reading that issue, I guess. lol

Galan007
I haven't read the latest JLA issue yet, so thanks. mad

Doom's suit has auto shields. I'm sure he's also got auto magical shields, as well. I'd rank her maybe just above him in magic skill/power (I hesitate to do that though after Doom's owning of Morgana), but factor in his other skills/powers/tech, and I would think that he has the overall edge.

It could go either way IMO...until I get around to reading that issue, I guess. lol i don't see his shields holding up to that spell, but i could very well be wrong.

either way, i'm just glad i ruined that comic for you. yes

Bouboumaster
Anyway, before she open her mouth, she would alreay have a blast in the face. It might killing her.

Konton
=[
You sorta ruined the issue for me too.

Enyalus
i don't see his shields holding up to that spell, but i could very well be wrong.
Ah, wow...Yeah, 'Esrepsid!' would definitely end the fight, IMO.

But facepalm @ McDuffie. A bullet from Batadin, really?

either way, i'm just glad i ruined that comic for you. yes
S'okay. I still <3 you.

xJLxKing
The attack she used against Starbreaker would end this fight..quickly

occultdestroyer
Only chance Dr. Doom has is to speedblitz Zatanna before she opens her mouth.

Enyalus
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Only chance Dr. Doom has is to speedblitz Zatanna before she opens her mouth.
What if he performed a spell that made him deaf so he couldn't hear what she was saying? shifty

occultdestroyer
He doesn't need to hear it no expression

Galan007
What if he performed a spell that made him deaf so he couldn't hear what she was saying? shifty if that in some way negated the effectiveness of zat's spells, then she would just say "erotser s'mood gniraeh", followed by, "esrepsid".... or somesuch..

smile

Enyalus
if that in some way negated the effectiveness of zat's spells, then she would just say "erotser s'mood gniraeh", followed by, "esrepsid".... or somesuch..

smile
She's not flat out overriding one of his spells. He doesn't suck as a magic-user that much.

But I was joking, anyway.

occultdestroyer
Face it.
Zatanna's level of magic is currently >> Dr. Doom's.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Face it.
Zatanna's level of magic is currently >> Dr. Doom's.

How so?

occultdestroyer
She's beaten Zor, Starbreaker, etc (all stronger than Doom) through sheer magic. Mindwipes supervillains with ease.

As long as Doom has ears, and can't move FTL speeds, he's DOOMED.

Mindset
occult, shut up.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
occult, shut up.
I liked the "as long as Doom has ears" line.

jrodslam
Zatanna.

Wei Phoenix
I liked the "as long as Doom has ears" line.

But he does have ears sad

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
But he does have ears sad
And that makes a difference in this fight?

Wei Phoenix
And that makes a difference in this fight?

Not unless you count a woman nagging him to death instead of fixing him a sandwich.

Galan007
She's not flat out overriding one of his spells.

But I was joking, anyway. not so sure.

i knew it! dur313

Merlyn
What is this "Esrepsid" thing people keep bringing up? And why would it be enough to take Doom out?

Galan007
as stated before, "esrepsid" is an extremely powerful spell zatanna used against starbreaker in his 'true' form evolved sun-eater.] this spell actually caused him quite a bit of harm:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1850811_z1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1850812_z2.jpg

and anyone who knows anything about sun-eaters, knows how impressive of a feat that is.

Lord Feron
Tough Fight to call. Doom is no slouch in the Magical Dep but Since it's Zatanna's thing, i woul dlike to believe she has a edge in the magical arena. I'm not saying the edge is enough to overcome Doom's other non-magical attributes.

Juntai
Her putting it tol Lobo in Reign in Hell was pretty good too.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Her putting it tol Lobo in Reign in Hell was pretty good too. it's so funny you mention that. i literally just put those scans in her respect thread. thumb up (lobo did get his revenge though sad.]

Enyalus
and anyone who knows anything about sun-eaters, knows how impressive of a feat that is.
Final Night FTW.

Galan007
Final Night FTW. thumb up

it's especially impressive when even infant/larval sun-eaters are capable of destroying entire galaxies:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1851912_suneater1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1851913_suneater2.jpg

and the power of an adult/evolved sun-eater is apparently much greater. smart

Enyalus
and the power of an adult/evolved sun-eater is apparently much greater. smart
Right. But let's not forget the PIS of that issue thanks to McDuffie's lame ass. Vixen and John both survived blasts from Starbreaker in his evolved form. And, maybe you can check this, but I think he might have even been amped. They were in an area where on the floor was the energy of a thousand suns. He might have already had some of that.

Starbreaker should have put and/or killed both of them with ease. Kinda ghey.

Galan007
Right. But let's not forget the PIS of that issue thanks to McDuffie's lame ass. Vixen and John both survived blasts from Starbreaker in his evolved form. And, maybe you can check this, but I think he might have even been amped. They were in an area where on the floor was the energy of a thousand suns. He might have already had some of that.

Starbreaker should have put and/or killed both of them with ease. Kinda ghey. starbreaker also owned dharma , with apparent ease - yet the leaguers we able to put up any sort of fight? yeah, PIS/ghey best describes it.

thumb down

Charmander
as stated before, "esrepsid" is an extremely powerful spell zatanna used against starbreaker in his 'true' form evolved sun-eater.] this spell actually caused him quite a bit of harm:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1850811_z1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1850812_z2.jpg

and anyone who knows anything about sun-eaters, knows how impressive of a feat that is. I like the feat of John dropping him with a couple tons of rocks. thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Charmander
I like the feat of John dropping him with a couple tons of rocks. thumb up well... at least that was after zat injured him. otherwise it would've been stupid. none

Charmander
well... at least that as after zat used her injured him. otherwise it would've been stupid.none Or John casually reflecting his blast with a prism.

It's not like hurting = auto-weakening too...

Galan007
Or John casually reflecting his blast with a prism.

It's not like hurting = auto-weakening too... yeah, i'ze being horribly sarcastic. the leaguers being able to harm him at all makes zero sense.

Charmander
yeah, i'ze being horribly sarcastic. the leaguers being able to harm him at all makes zero sense. I realize.

Especially Zatanna...

Enyalus
Especially Zatanna...
laughing out loud

Galan007
I realize.

Especially Zatanna... thumb up

manx422
doom is DOOMED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.