Jenova, the Calamity from the Skies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great

I am who I am
It's really hard for me to care about her. They need to make some sort of game/story for her.

Snafu the Great

Phanteros
i saw boobs.

NemeBro
Jenova is hot.

no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jenova is hot.

no expression

I was gonna say the same thing. And it was also a non-serious post too.

C. C. Cowgirl!
So Sephiroth really is a she? All this talk about Sephiroth being Jenova, and Jenova here being referred to as a female.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I was gonna say the same thing. And it was also a non-serious post too. I am serious. Jenova is hot.

Marie, Jenova is not technically a she, but an it, and Sephiroth is not literally her, but controls her and her powers.

K1ll3r
I believe Jenova SYNTHESIS is actually the head of Jenova.

Other than that, awesome thread!

Shutter Shack
boobs

Nemesis X
Wait, how is Jenova not a she? I'm seeing something that's saying Jenova's a she.

NemeBro
Jenova has no genitalia.

Men can have boobs. Doesn't make them women.

Nemesis X
Jenova has no genitalia.

Men can have boobs. Doesn't make them women.

So what you're saying is that Jenova had a sex change? That doesn't sound right.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
So what you're saying is that Jenova had a sex change? That doesn't sound right. Where in the hell did you get the words "sex change" from my posts?

Shutter Shack
Pretty sure Jenova's closer to being a women. The 3 remnants even refer to it as "mother" and Jenova sounds more feminine than masculine.

Although it may not have a specific gender, no way in hell can she be referred to as a he.

Sin_Volvagia
I am serious. Jenova is hot.

Marie, Jenova is not technically a she, but an it, and Sephiroth is not literally her, but controls her and her powers.

So a woman who looks like Sephiroth and has a wings and a tail in place of her limbs turns you on?

NemeBro
Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.