hawkeye vs green arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-9
battle takes place in a forest

Bouboumaster
current Hawkeye stomp

iceman24567
Hmm not sure Bullseye but barely maybe.

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hmm not sure Bullseye but barely maybe. bullseye but barely ? come on now he takes out green arrow easily. bullseyes targettng skills is way more experieneced than green arrows. even original hawkeye can take out green arrow

iceman24567
Originally posted by chomperx9
bullseye but barely ? come on now he takes out green arrow easily. bullseyes targettng skills is way more experieneced than green arrows. even original hawkeye can take out green arrow Both with gear hardly easy for either h2h bullseye but barely pick up a Green Arrow book then come back.

chomperx9
Both with gear hardly easy for either h2h bullseye but barely pick up a Green Arrow book then come back. ive read many JLA books with green arrow yes he kick ass but bullseyes targetting skills is way more advanced and can more arrows at a time and quicker than green arrow can for sure

iceman24567
Uh huh because you say so? Not really both have uncanny accuracy borderline superhuman Bullseye knack for using just about anything give him the edge but then again Ollies trick arrows even the odds in my opinion. If Bullseye wants to hit Green Arrow he could but it goes both ways.

chomperx9
Uh huh because you say so? Not really both have uncanny accuracy borderline superhuman Bullseye knack for using just about anything give him the edge but then again Ollies trick arrows even the odds in my opinion. If Bullseye wants to hit Green Arrow he could but it goes both ways. both have amazing accuracy but bullseyes is more advanced. yes green arrow could shoot an arrow right thru bullseyes heart if he wanted to. if bullseye has a heart smile but the question is can arrow do it before bullseye puts and arrow right thru arrows head ?

iceman24567
In this setting i give it to Ollie actually no expression

Enyalus
In this setting i give it to Ollie actually no expression
If it's Clint as Hawkeye, I agree.

Bullseye's done multiple black ops and assassination missions in forests, though. I'd give him the win if that's the one we're using.

iceman24567
Ollie lived in a jungle for months and his last upgrade was training in a jungle and he's GREEN!

Enyalus
Ollie lived in a jungle for months
Only for the marijuana. Damned hippie.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Only for the marijuana. Damned hippie. hey it was free

jrodslam
Originally posted by chomperx9
even original hawkeye can take out green arrow

And theres where i disagree.

vansonbee
Hawkeye (BE) actually had it easier tossing arrows then shooting with them.

Hawkeye (both) > GA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.